Reddit YES !!!

Reddit YES !!!

Reddit and Yes are two words that never belong anywhere near eachother

which one?

Ffs, now we are gonna get more ancaps on Sup Forums. Pol is a fascist monarchist pagan board.

Yet this is okay with them? Really gets the neurons firing.

nazi larping/daily stormer-affiliated board which appears to go by the name "physical_removal"
only mole they have left to whack (that's big enough to have any reach, anyway) is uncensored_news
reddit is not the fucking platform for nazi larping and mental masturbation about germany having won ww2

Pol is a Christian board. Always has been.

Listen meth head. You're going to prison.

You should get them to ban antifa, they should be holding everyone to the same standards

Your entire society just cheered shutting down a legal nonviolent protest and letting an antifa protest without permits that wanted to start shit happen instead.

There comes a time we need to stop acting surprised.

don't you have a country to save? why are you wasting your time here telling us who and what kind of discourse is/n't allowed? foh

This

These shills are all just meth heads trying to get their $75 a week for their fix.

They prolly literally smoke meth in between posts.

Kys false flagger

leave your dumb reddit shit on reddit please. none of us give a fuck about this

and now kangz. reddit is fucked.

Why do you care what happens on reddit? This board has really gone downhill.

i never visited the site, friend
i think the optics of asking for the IP addresses are pretty bad, but it might just be Trump pointing out/drawing attention to Obama having unmasked and illegally, unconstitutionally spying on political opponents + their supporters
if Trump and his DoJ are actually going through with this, my guess is that they want to build the case to freeze Soros' assets and- once frozen- show people that Soros was nearly singularly responsible for AntiFa-affiliated violent protesting and rioting
that'd be my angle, anyway
>pic very related
>try relaxing once in a while
>soros and his buddies want you to be mad
>don't indulge him if you can help it

Great now were gonna get even more LARPing faggots

actually you're right.

The asset forfeiture wasn't for regular people. It was for soros. This website links to a network of other ones and he's going down.

King Nigger is going to be the first President in prison.

what really blows me away is that the heckler's veto only seems to work in one direction
really activates the almonds

Yeah I'm tired of larping civnats. Sup Forums has always been nazi

WTF!?

>un(((moderated)))

Won't be a problem for long, mark my words: reddit will adopt that Google AI for moderating comments, the one Anita Sarkeesian was hired to train

Reminder: love, not hate!

i can't see a scenario where obama actually goes to prison. again- this goes back to optics. if democrats agree to some sort of special counsel/prosecutor (highly unlikely), maybe- MAYBE- they could exile Obama, take some of his assets/ill-gotten gains, or take down his now-infamous "slush fund"
he will never go to prison
hillary will never go to prison
i wouldn't put money on it
soros, though? i could see that. they'd need to freeze his assets first, though, to show- once the violence/rioting stops nearly immediately- that he was behind it. it'd also be interesting watching the hive (MMFA) operate without it's queen

good, stop acting like antifa you fucking faggots,
Right now normies hate the left and antifa for running out and being violent/destructive all the time
the left want to switch that narrative
Ignore the bait.

>reddit
Stop this

>fascist monarchist pagan board.
hnng

>tfw banned because the speech was too free

Hey remember when the internet was cool?

>uncensored_news
thanks for the tip, reported to reddit and also reported the discord

So there are also boards about fascism and discussing fascism, making it kind of pointless to try and shut down their faggot 'fullcommunism' board.

It all went down hill after Rick Astley did his song at the 2008 Thanksgiving parade.

Rightwing Sillicon Valley when?

never. right wingers hate new fangled gagetry. it goes against god. also right wingers generally don't into science.

Silicon valley is all social media now. That's literally all it is today. Is that what you want?

Don't go to big cities. They suck ass. Go somewhere cheap in the desert.

Maximum wages.

Minimum cost of living.

Done right.