This guy is a living meme. please tell me it's satire, people don't actually believe this shit right?

this guy is a living meme. please tell me it's satire, people don't actually believe this shit right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine#Amphibians
youtube.com/watch?v=7er-8c2JQf8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=10.1289/ehp.1104912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-kkk-jewish-actors_us_5992e811e4b090964299c98b
newsjustforyou1.blogspot.com/2016/09/jakari-jackson-leaves-infowars-when-he.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes funny, a good entertainer. a lot of the reddit crowd actually treat it as news though

one day you will be mature enough to agree with the jones, until then you are allowed to believe the world is ran by altruistic leaders

believe what shit?

he literally just reads articles from other places on his show. for example the gay frogs thing is real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine#Amphibians

He definitely turns it up to 11. But I like him in a way, you shouldn't trust your government blindly.

>until then you are allowed to believe the world is ran by altruistic leaders
i don't believe that now. i also don't believe in chemtrails, or pretty much any thing he says. guy comes off as a paranoid schitzophrenic. he needs to be medicated.

Sounds like someone needs a
>basic GESTALTing

SAGE this faggot

Go watch CNN you commie sheepdick.

most of the shit he says is 100% bullshit, once in a while he's right, but so is a stuck clock so the idiom goes.

this is the alt right
some people do take him seriously.

Chemicals in the water are turning 4 Chan Pepe Frogs Gay!

>people don't actually believe this shit right?
Eh, 50/50

>CNN and the main stream media is a living meme. please tell me it's satire, people don't actually believe this shit right?

Meme God
youtube.com/watch?v=7er-8c2JQf8

>this is the alt right
Alex jones isn't even alt light. the only thing that makes you alt right is being pro white

Far left thinks he's a loon.
Far right thinks hes too liberal.
Most people listen to media opinion about him.

If you really wanna know why don't you just actually listen to him and make up you're own mind retard - it sounds like you're just watching youtube cuts of his crazy moments and wanting someone to decide for you.

He's about 50% right on and about %50 completely full of shit. You gotta be smart enough to figure out which half to listen to.

Chemicals in the water are turning 4 Chan pepe Frogs Gay!

His voice alone makes him awesome.

Been watching him for years until recently because he's controlled opposition.

Joe Biggs, Leanne McBoobs, Millie Weaver, jackarie Jackson, (the red head RT chick)...

All of them former AJ employees. Perhaps they get tired of the drunken meth head and his talking over them?? Or did they learn something...

Most people don't belive him. But then there is a group of people who actually belive him just because he has a large following and therfore they think he is credible for some reason.

The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe [...] We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever. [...]

There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man. [...]

Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the 'hive-mind' of humanity, with billions of people wired into the 'Internet of Things.' And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true 'crystal ball.'

lift weights while listening to alex
or do pushups.

for some exercising is effortless when listening to this guy.

thats the zen of it.

why do you think he shills so much vitamins and protein shake shit?

But the big secret is, once you have the 'crystal ball' and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us - not into some "P.K.D. Wire-head System" where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure - but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.[...]

The Devil, whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology, The Fallen One that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. [...] This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the Divine free will we are given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision about its entire future. [...] They believe we are this ugly, fallen, ugly species: we all need to be killed, they are the rich billionaires who are better than us, and they are going to merge with machines and become Gods and go to the next level.

He is deliberate plant by the CIA to make truth seekers aka conspiracy theorists look bonkers, most of whatever he says is completely true

to be fair most conspiracy theorists are completely retarded.

The term conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA in the 80s to discredit truth seekers, really makes me think

hey buddy i hear the NWO is buying up all the aluminum so we have to switch to gold now, without it the reptilian overlords will poison our water supply with satanic jews. i don't think there's much hope for me though, the chen trails are already turning my legs into gay commies.

as soon as you're older than 15 and quit being a little bitch, you'll realize AJ has been far more right than wrong and has told us things years and years in advance that no one else dared speak of, and has proven time and time again to real sources in the WH and intel communities.

He is doing is best and waking up millions that otherwise would be brain dead morons like our current leftists. You have to have at least some intelligence to filter through everything. Go listen to TYT or something if you want to keep being spoon fed horseshit.

Yeah as usual you didn't bother evaluating conspiracy theories on the evidence they provide, like typical plebbit all you can do it quote what the current year man tells you

where is this evidence, a bunch of links to sites of questionable veribility wont work.

Go read through all declassified government operations and Wikileaks and come back here and tell us "conspiracy theories" are never true.

In fact that term itself was created by the CIA to dscredit the truth from spreading.

When all news if fake: even the fakest is equally as fake.

Alternatively

Alex Jones is as credible as the Wall Street journal and the New York Times .

what has he been right about? the satanic jews, or the mind control fluid they're pumping into our water supply? all those false flag operations where there no proof of any false flag operations? hes undeniably crazy.

>poke fun at Jones.
>Want chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay.
piece of shit, OP.

>this thing was true therefore all my stupid ideas are also just as equally likely to be true
well maybe they are putting fluoride in our water to dumb us down because frankly this is retarded thinking.

So are you telling me that the government isn't causing this gender revolution? You do realize things like telekinesis and psychic abilities are used by the CIA right, the declassified documents are right on their website and while you are their look for alien encounters in rural India and how their experience are 100 percent identical to the crazy people here, they don't listen to Alex jones how did they describe the same thing, continue not reading and going xD strawman at each argument we make

They literally are doing that.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=10.1289/ehp.1104912

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

A few years back I would have been embarrassed to share an Infowars article. Now I unironically get my news from Jones because he's proven to be more reliable and accurate than all MSM outlets combined.

I unironically believe almost every word.

He's a showman/controlled opposition. He makes some good points, but everything he says should taken with the grain of salt, like every internet/ media political figure. It is up to you to make an informed and independent decision after reviewing all avaliable evidence

It's a fun show, try watching it. Alex and Sammy are two best comedians alive

7/10 b8, had me going for a second
this proves nothing, other than they are putting flouride in the water. i wasn't saying that was the crazy thing, i'm saying why people think they're doing it was the crazy thing. but sure, i guess if you can't afford a dentist you don't deserve to have teeth right? i can recall one case where it went poorly, and that was in alabama or something where the people doing it were using criminally high levels because they were not scientists but politicians who didn't know anything about anything.

>alt right
>doesn't mention race ever

Yeah sure thing buddy, he's a libertarian conspiracy nutter

Except he admitted what he says is bullshit, because he lost a custody battle and got his kids taken away

If you are really so retarded to believe in government Satanic conspiracies, then you deserve every dollar you lose spent on Jones' bunk overpriced supplements and water filters.

Why are Americans so retarded?

He is fucking hilarious. Did you see the video he released about the Bohemian grove? That shit was fucked dude

Politicians KNOW what happens. Read the meta-study on it that I linked.

True.
I struggle to find a news outlet that will even hint at the existence of secret genetic labs where they do experiments on babies by merging them with fish, etc.

It wasn't b8 you mong, I hope you kid is trans one day and you discover the rabbit hole xenoestrogens ate

>people don't actually believe this shit right?
There are people who genuinly belive the earth is flat, so a guy who tells you the government is evil and puts chemicals in your toothpaste to get you craving for tapwater which contains a radioactive isotope that turns you into a pansexual alien is nothing.

>if only you knew the amount of shit you can sell people, you'd harambe yourself of a cliff.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-kkk-jewish-actors_us_5992e811e4b090964299c98b
>A lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of ‘Seinfeld.’ Literally they’re just Jewish actors.

Yea, he's larping.

course not, he just a funny man

*your
*are

>implying KKK isn't FBI larping

wife material right there.

They turned out to be intersex not gay...but he was close.

it's easier to believe politicians, or anyone from alabama for that matter, are retarded. if they were doing it to be malicious as opposed to being criminally negligent, how have they profited, and don't give me some bullshit rant i want to know specifically what they've accomplished with this. i can't speak for other countries, some have like dictators and shit.
you're bad at this. 2/10

>>if only you knew the amount of shit you can sell people, you'd harambe yourself of a cliff.

The beta male, cuck industry is a hidden goldmine.

Protein Bars, Testosterone Pills, XXplode energy, Cock enhancer, Libido Enhancer.

Faggots buy that shit up, like groceries.

I used to think he was crazy too. But when you actually listen to what he has to say, he's right about a lot of things.

shekel boy.
>muh catholics

It's even worse than you know, sweet summer child.

Uh, no. "this" isn't the alt right. Anyone here who has a brain hasn't adopted that label.

This. I'm so glad I signed up for a monthly subscription and spend $79.99 bi-weekly on Super Male Vitality. Surely now I'm protected from the Satanic mind control that Obama is putting out in order to make us complacent to the idea of FEMA camps!

alex "groomed by the jews" jones

OK leftypol, keep trying ;^)

i'm sure it is, but this guy needs to trade in chili for serroquel

It's just an act to sell his products.

He's a multi-millionaire who laughs at all the stupid people who fell for bullshit.

>Buy my water filters

>MFW

Alex does his best to speak truth. No need to believe. We leave believe to the identitarians.

the jews selling sterilizers using a philosemitic frontman. jones please.

i've always suspected he was a conman, but i think he also buys into his own bullshit, that's why he's so successful

There's no point arguing with Sup Forums's dispossessed. They're losers, they're beyond hope and they might just start to rub off on you if you're not careful.

But he has the articles

Guy's fucking right on the money more often than you've ever been close to right.

You got something to say to me, Mohammad?

alex is a good case study in the importance of having tact and a brain mouth filter. you don't have to go 110% all the time. he could redpill more effectively if he'd exhibit a shred of emotional control.

>flag
>no evidence to support opinion
sounds about right

the frog man is potus 51

lmao not a single one of (((OP)))'s posts in this thread have so much as a link in them. no argument, can't point out where he's wrong, just >muh alex jones is crazy. the reptilians!

>Leftypol trying this hard to character assassinate

he's made millions from his supplements and youtube show. you're in the wrong business and need to start selling life extension pills and survival kits.

>MASS MURDER PILLS
>REPTILIAN ALIEN OVERLORDS
>NWO
>THE UN IS GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS

Shut
the
fuck
up
you
cretinous
retard

You're an anarchist, everything you say is bullshit.

i'm not lefty pol and i watch info wars but when he loses his shit and runs around screeching like a retard it makes us look like spergs. the nazi news organization never did shit like this.

you can't shoah the jones!

>user tries to tell you Jones would be more effective if he was less emotional
>think leftypol is attacking me

Being emotional is why he's as popular as he is.

because there's a lot of retards to shill to.

newsjustforyou1.blogspot.com/2016/09/jakari-jackson-leaves-infowars-when-he.html?m=1

We make fun of him and then he ends up being right about stuff.

He has been wrong before. Don't just go with everything the man says.

Sure thing brock

>it's another bill hicks thread

>ctrl+f no bill hicks

get woke

youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4

Loser. Cry more, makes me horny.

Beyond extending you delusional losers my sincerest apologies, not really. When I come here I tend to 'linger', I enjoy watching everyone from the tenth percentile down attempting to engage in the intelligent exchange of political ideas. There's perhaps something perverse about it, but the entropy which you fuckwits drip with really turns me on.
As you were.

You'll never even be half as informed or intelligent as Alex so climb off your high horse faggot.

murder pills.