Refugees are bad you say

Here's a guy, a refugee, turns out he's saving C-130 crews now. As a senor engineer developing self-defense systems for Lockheed Martin.

He's probably smarter than 90% of Sup Forums But then again, we should have let the "dirty gook" die because ya know.. fuck refugees.

codeonemagazine.com/article.html?item_id=145

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, chinks can stay
only niggers need to fuck off

Nice try achmed.

Mudshits need to fuck off too.

Wow, that one guy.

Don't be dishonest
You know we weren't talking about asians

You're right, browns are gone too

I'm good with that...fuck yellow niggers too

POO

Everybody is replaceable, especially him. Especially you. Especially the guy reading this who thinks he's God's gift to humanity.

>when every thread is a bait thread
>when every thread gets 100+ replies

Syria is part of Asia
>Murrica education.

>says that the right claims refugees are bad
>picks refugee with a valuable skill-set.
>exact type of refugee the right advocates for.
your cognitive dissonance is off the charts you fucking moron. No one says that highly skilled workers shouldn't come to the United States.
>Not Muslims from the sand countries with no skill set.
You're so simple minded it hurts.

What's the point of white nationalist and a white ethnostate if it isn't explicitly for whites only? I have nothing against Asians but I just want a place that me and my people can live together. The Chinese already have this

Agreed Hans, the shit is getting outta hand at this point.

5 or 6 trolls can just perpetually bump their own threads, and t_d takes bait.

>Everybody is replaceable, especially him. Especially you. Especially the guy reading this who thinks he's God's gift to humanity.
that hurt me u evil niger

Please watch this video. It's news clips only, no commentary, no propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Refugee that was fleeing from commies. Rather than a refugee fleeing from being required to work for food.

>my anecdotal example can be extrapolated to a large group of people

Time to take elementary level statistics, faggot!

Unlike our present refugees, the Asian ones learned how to integrate. Step 1 is to not shit up your new home with the same crap which caused you to leave your old home. No Aloha Snackbar bullshit from ARVN-bros. Even the Persians are alright.

Even Einstein was replaceable. Set backs are temporary. Snowflakes don't deserve worship, they take up room.

We took tens of thousands of refugees from southeast asia. Last time I checked, I'm not bowing to Budda, and i'm not eating Fish with rice every day (unless I want to)

Refugees are fine. Brown smelly muslim refugees are a problem. Africans too. We all know it. The left chooses to hide from this reality, letting others enjoy the enrichment they themselves pretend to seek

>i'm so edgy, I cut myself daily.

Exactly. If Indians were muslim, SF would have already banned beef

>Nguyen
Those rice niggers all have the same fucking name, don't they?
t. had a Nguyen in high school
P.S.: He was dumb and is probably on welfare now, so your argument is invalid.
P.P.S.: I called him slit eye to his face once, kek. He was furious.

Refugee from communism is a legit refugee. Not fucking Islamic faggot.

>banned beef

Nice alarmist bullshit there.

Please see
There are differences.
The man in the photo is not a refugee.
I'm saging your thread. Hopefully other anons will catch on and do the same.

>t. had a Nguyen in high school
Same but he wasn't dumb, more like autistic

>not knowing or pretending not to know that Subway has removed pork from 185 stores in Ireland and the UK.
Dumbass

Lol looks for refugee, can't find Muslim example, has to use based anti communist Asian.

>UK and IRL are the same as the USA
Fuck me. I know what country I'm in. I also don't have to register a butter knife Also those stores removed it because of the local market. It would be the same if you sold the "Jolly Nigger" piggy bank here. Sure you can legally do it, but the market won't support it. (other than oddity stores)

Are you a commie or something? making stores sell things that hurt the bottom line?

>post unicorn
>wonder why everyone doesn't want to take in your mangy nags

Actually I saw this guy on a show on the Smithsonian Channel, was impressed, it underlined how ignorant most Sup Forums posters are.

senor engineer

vietnamese =/= chinks

*seƱor

Yeah, I hate that you can't edit a post when fuck up something. But yeah Senor engineer!

So because pork is equivalent to a niggers piggy bank, it must be banned. That's your argument. I bet you wouldn't feel the same way if "the market" didn't support some type of muslim or nigger product and was then removed. You'd immediately howl racism, sexism, oppression, etc. Just admit that Muslims and Africans make terrible house guests. And when they fuck up the entire neighborhood you're not only there to admonish those who complain but you're also the first one to move to a whiter area from whence you point your finger

Oh yeah this ages-old
>"We cant deport this refugee, because look HERE! Out of millions of retarded gooks we have one Einstein, who is valuable"

Oh dear. Do shut up.

ay ay ay

>Restaurants chose not to serve
>Same as being "banned"
Again. "CHOSE" is the key word here.
So you're saying a business can't chose what products it want's to serve to match the demographics of its customers?

You mean perhaps, we vet refuges, kinda like we've been doing all along? To separate the good from bad?

Naw, lets just ban them all because of where they are from.. That's far more intelligent right?

if every nigger spic and shitskin were replaced with gooks nips and chinks the world would be 100x better than it is now

Can we replace white trash while we at it too?

sure, all poor people should be killed

You pretend "chose" means free of constant complaints from whiney muslims about touching pork, regardless of what any other customer may want. And you conveniently pretend this won't spread. The cow, for Indians, is a sacred animal, yet Indians came to the west and accepted the established customs. Muslims moan and whine and complain, just like leftists, until the get their way. And you're dumb enough to think they'll stop with deli meats. You also failed to address my assertion that Muslims make terrible house guests because you know it's true.