What does Sup Forums know about logistics, supply lines, security, and chains of command?

What does Sup Forums know about logistics, supply lines, security, and chains of command?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0lfMM5e6x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nothing

Nothing, FBI.

WOOH. gotem

I'm a civil engineer and my firm does a lot of business in logistics and security consulting. Send it.

a lot

What do you wanna know?

Hmm

Activate those almonds!

ie if bullets fail due to mirrors, assassins fail due to subversion, bombs fail due to security, icbms fail due to lost launch codes...

OH WAIT the actual Cold War is a thing that happened and were not dead

Enough that I can't help just watching out the window and daydreaming about how easy it would be to cripple everything every few minutes of things passing my gaze.

Like TSA checkpoints, for instance.

>tfw working for freight and shipping companies for 6-7 years
>mrw I'm working security at FedEx to this thread.

This is my most sincere it's not poisoned and I'm confident in that for good reason face

Well at least you could eat your thumbnail when the food runs out within the first week.

I ordered this from amazon. I have 1.5 million USD in liquid assets in my own non-shared accounts. I think somehow I'll be alright

>Doxxing your surroundings
You fucked up A-aron

Magic with a k

That was 1/2 here is 2/2

Enough to destroy them.

Doxxing yourself is a surprisingly non meme sport here in burgerland

>I have 1.5 million USD in liquid assets
that sure is a lot of chocolate milk!

It's like the penis game where you take turns saying the word penis louder than the last guy until you get in trouble

Don't worry I give to the poor a lot

Only ironically though

>logistics, supply lines
This is my work

>security, chains of command
almost nothing

> work

I'm onto you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0lfMM5e6x4

I don't know what's happened to me lately, but every time I get asked for chairty from one of these charity muger twats, I just tell them I don't care. should see thier faces

No idea, never heard of any of those words, how about you tell it to my based black friend Hillary?

>geotagged image
>restaurant ticket confirming your surroundings

wew lad, sure wouldn't want all that info falling into the wrong hands

For those for whom this is a risky click, it's this

If only I hadn't been in the wrong hands for like 3 years straight now

Depends on what you want to know.

Self doxxing card

Yeah I know it's a cry for help from someone who is suffering from literally nothing but impatience, but seriously 3 YEARS?

Putsch?