IF THE STICK HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

IF THE STICK HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

can you imagine the butthurt? is this going to be Zimzam 2.0?

Can't _____ the ______ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RB-LkWDAJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cant charge the Dodge

pretty unlikely he'll get away with arguing self defence

cant dodge the charge
is more pleasing to the ear i think

the fat one sure couldnt

If they settle and only charge involuntary manslaughter I think they would still get a conviction

>deliberately ramming into a crowd of people is a-okay as long as you are under the speed limit!

Alt right cognitive dissonance everyone.

Do us all a favor and follow your leader, you pieces of shits.

>deliberately ramming into a crowd of people

Um, no sweetie, you'll have to try and prove that in court.

It´s on the constitution, you nigger

I hope so I want a good fucking chimpout to end the summer off.

If it's conclusively shown that they attacked the car before he did anything abnormal he might get off. They'd be pretty hard pressed to prove he wasn't in fear of his life when he's in the middle of a crowd and his car is being hit by sticks or rocks.

lol the commie is triggered

can't bodge the dodge

2 big 2 dodge 1 dodge

That would be amazing!! The chimpout world record. Stock up on ammo and head to the rooftops!

Trump is my leader, and since he makes you suicidal, I'll follow his lead 100%!

It's pretty fucking obvious. But of course, it was a white male and you fuckers are always oh so innocent! Of course, if it were a muslim in the driver's seat you'd all be screaming about ISIS and how we should deport all muslims.

Nope. Let me guess, did breitbart tell you that? Or was it Alex "turning the frogs gay" Jones? Of fucking course. But yes, left wingers are fake news!

>follow your leader

but i have no desire to move to south america and impregnate literally dozens of busty natives

Did that house ever sell?

Can't barrier the driver.

>deliberately
Its going to be really funny watching you commie faggots publically wishing he did it on purpose to justify you beating up trashcans and wearing make up

>Jay walker hit by car traveling below the speed limit.

Remember children don't play in the road!

This is your country now, you should take it back by force

If there's any americans on the jury, he'll get off as soon as they explain to the jury that the woman who died was a communist.

Going 22 MPH into a crowd of people is still driving into a crowd of people.

lol since his last name is Feilds how about

NO YIELDS FOR THE FIELDS

They were communists, not people.

>batting at 22mph
typical leftist desu

AHAHAHAH SO EDGY U R SO COOL! COMMIES R BAD LULZ! BASED! PRAISE PEPE! LULZ!

Fuck off cringy nazi scum.

>Into a crowd of people in the middle of the road for an unpermitted protest*

Fixed

If the state is stand your ground he actually might be justified.

When that crowd of people is illegally blocking the road and attacking your car it is perfectly justifiable. Saying "killing someone is killing someone regardless of context" is not going to fly in any court. The prosecution will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he had no reason to keep driving other than wanting to kill people. If he's driving under the speed limit and visibly braking before they start hitting the car with weapons he is going to be let off.

>if it were a muslim in the driver's seat you'd all be screaming about ISIS and how we should deport all muslims.
that really depends on if there was a crowd of people attacking the muslim's vehicle before he rammed them. drawing false equivalence has never fooled anybody, just for the record.

Can't podge the dodge

found the triggered snowflake

Not even going to reply to this utterly retarded post.

Yeah, sure, he "accidentally" rammed into a croud of people. Happens all the time!

I'm actually retarded, what is the image trying to say? He was going under the speed limit?

>How can we let this happen?
Because antifa are weak ineffectual limp wristed faggots. That's how.

>drawing false equivalence has never fooled anybody, just for the record

for the record, drawing false equivalences is how the libs maintain their ideology, so of course its fooled people before.

He drove straight down the street into the back of another car. A drunk on a lawn tractor could have caused more death and mayhem.

>Falling for the Hitler committed suicide meme
kek.

>if it were a muslim in the driver's seat you'd all be screaming about ISIS and how we should deport all muslims.
because muslims do not belong in america
every crime caused by a muslim is 100% preventable and totally unnecessary

muslim scum drives into innocent people at the promenade, christmas-market, shopping mile - not into filthy roadblocking criminals attacking them...
see the difference, faggot?

>large group of people 30 ft ahead of vehicle
>drives forward anyways
negligent driving. License revoked. failure to stop for pedestrians. Fine up to $50000. people were hurt and killed. 25 years sentence Jail.

>deliberately genociding the white race

Um, no sweet heart you'll have to try and prove that in court.

OHHHH IS THE NIGGER FAGGOT COMMIE KIKE MAD, GO SUCK SOME BABY DICK RABBI SHOLOMO GOLDSUCKINGSTEIN

hahaha some retard pretending that he can measure a car to the hundredth of a foot from a shaky video and dumb nazi cucks credulously believing it

A muslim would have sped up and suicide by cop afterwards. He slowed down until he was swarmed by communists. He will likely get off if they take him to court. If they get him to plea to a lesser charge he might do a year in jail.

also forgot about
he caused a major motor accident damaging two other cars. Man, this kid has a laundry list of rules and laws being broken. He doesnt stand a chance.

IT
IS
A
FUCKING
CHALLENGER
WHAT
IS
SO
FUCKING
HARD
ABOUT
THIS

Even if the measurements are 10% off he's still within the speed limit

you're right, i should have said, "never fooled anybody on Sup Forums"

Can't lodge the Dodge.

.000001 shekels have been deposited in your account

The speed limit is a legal limit for a motor thoroughfare during normal use. If the street is filled with foot traffic participating in a demonstration it doesn't mean you can gun it at whatever the speed limit is and you'll be in the clear.

How can someone have capable enough mental faculties to do some basic aerial math but doesn't consider that?

>he was being attacked

Actually if you mouthbreathing hick fuckers bothered to watch the video footage you'd see the road he came from was completely empty and he was not being attacked. He picked up speed as he approached the crowd to ram them. We attacked him AFTER he performed his disgusting murderous act.

Terror attack, through and through. (but white guys cant be terrorists, only muzlimz!! xDddd)

Go fuck yourselves.

NO YIELDS FOR THE FIELDS

>In one video
Where is this video

Correct. Check these gems out.

>Fifth avenue Antifa
Why not just call yourself the "Van Buren Boys"

lol get a load of this triggered lefty
we just need to do some calculus to show his average acceleration and prove that he tried to break when he saw the car in front of him

Why do we need courts for something that everyone openly admits?

The car says "dodge" on it. Which side is really uneducated?

>Happens all the time!
look up "protesters run over" on youtube, it actually does happen all the time. you shouldn't be in the street without a permit, it's made for cars not people. jesus christ, why do i even have to tell another adult this? aren't you embarrassed about yourself?

It actually does, faggot. Pull your head out of your ass and get your news from anywhere other than whatever your "Commissar" tells you.

>Not even going to reply to this utterly retarded post.
>Replies to the post
are all antifa this confused all the time?

Nothing rhymes with challenger.

Causing an accident isn't itself a crime. The reasons for the accident make it a crime (or not). In this case, the blame would rest with the people who attacked the car, distressing the driver in the first place.

Lie to yourself all you want, it will only hurt more when reality breaks upon your head as he walks from court, a free man.

>large group of people illegally blocking a one way street with many of them armed and some attacking your vehicle
The butthurt when this all pans out will exceed all previous measurements of butthurt. Leftists have short memories and forget all the times Neo-Nazis have stabbed antifa and had it ruled self-defense.

Follow Hitler? So you want me to live a peaceful life in South America? Well thanks I guess.

Is the an ankle bracelet on the faggot?

Vehicular manslaughter is 10 years max in that state I think. Besides, they will probably go for some kind of mental health defense.

Sun was in his eyes.
Caused him to sneeze and hit the gas.

Happens all the time.

Challenger Accepted?

Argumentum Ad Populum.

And anyway, less people think the white race is being genocided than those who think the neo nazi deliberately tried to kill people with his car.

Ugh I just can't even respond! Facts? UGH RESLLY?

Grow up.

I bet you wouldn't feel a fucking ounce of outrage if it was some nigger plowing into a crowd. Where was your vitriol when BLM killed 5 cops in Dallas?
You're nothing but a gaggle of Hypocrites.

It's a tampon holder.

Except "Kill that nigger"

Hahahaha xD

We all know if it were a muslim he'd be getting charged with terrorism and be sent straight to guantanamo.

And you guys say institutional racism isn't a thing. Idiots.

Might be a pack of gum or something.
Its pants are too tight to hold anything so it used its sock.

he is not getting away with this no matter how much you lie to yourselves

Swing the bat
Kill a fat

That picture

Haha check out this (You) factory

>Mob armed with bats, sticks, knives, pepper spray, fat chicks
>Clogging the street
>DINDU NUFFIN

Way to play the victim all the way up to becoming one.

lol no one cares commie, you deserve all the hate you get

He's still getting jail time because someone died, but I doubt he's going to get much

Tits out for Antifa

Can you faggot please learn to just filter the commie flags until they go back to /leftypol/.

super smash brothers on n64 had something about a challenger right before the bonus fight that would unlock new characters. something about "a new challenger has arrived" or something. might be funny.