Women Destroy Nations

Why is it that when women are liberated, they go on to destroy entire civilizations?

I noticed that if women are allowed a voice in matters that pertain to the safety of a nation, that nation will die. You see this in countries like Sweden and Germany, which are opening their borders to 3rd world sub-saharans just to feel good from flaunting their "moral" high ground.

I came to a conclusion that women do not really care about their 'tribe' as men do. The only way to fix the west is to return to a patriarchal society, which does not seem very likely in the future.

What is your opinion on this matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRHoQ4CQCz4
youtube.com/watch?v=16slBsSLvo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because this is what your average woman in 2017 looks and behaves like.

They cannot help themselves. It's why they need a strong man and to fulfill their roll within a family. If they have no children to care for they'll care for raping migrants and Mexican influxes.

>The only way to fix the west is to return to a patriarchal society, which does not seem very likely in the future.

The only reason this is unlikely is because Western men don't have the will to take back control of their society.

There's literally nothing stopping you except yourself.

Women have a subconscious instinct in them to ensure the tribe is powerful. This ordinary means having kids, raising the kids and supporting their husbands.

However modern men lack confidence, lack charisma, often lack stability or income (power) and instead have a surplus of estrogen due to what they ingest. So the female instinct becomes confused and instead acts to sabotage the tribe, as to either provoke their native males into acting or ensure the native males can be wiped out and replaced by actual, strong males, who will then rape them and resume what they instinctively need to do.

this. Show a sack. Tell women to shut their fucking mouths when they talk about politics. Have zero mercy on them so they remain quiet.

wow! you really are a beta cuck.

I'm pretty sure a handful of us on Sup Forums already know this. But we are just a minority of people in the west.

I live in a pretty liberal city and always see feminine nu-males trying to pick up women in the most cringe-worthy ways.

>men don't do it. we are all well behaved.

>He thinks this is a revelation.

This. I was born a bit too late to still affect anything here but looking back I'd say that this is what condemned my country.

>I was born a bit too late to still affect anything here

False. You're part of the problem.

>that fufu lame shit I ain't widdit

Could someone with a PhD in Niggerology please translate this?

the jap is right
the only downside of this is that it's harder for us slavs to get to peoper european countries and give kraut chicks the D due to bad ww2 sentiment so they let in subsaharans instead as some sort of a "clean slate" despite them being subhumans

Just gas her too

I'd fucking nail that

youtu.be/PRHoQ4CQCz4

Have fun losing her

Women are no longer encouraged to support families so their maternal instincts turn to the "oppressed" refugees. They feel bad for them and their sympathies push votes for leftist policies that allow high rates of immigration (against logic).
This they import members of a different "tribe" who aren't as politically correct and docile as western men have become.
The women prefer the "stronger" less inhibited males and begin racemixing until something is done to put them in their place.
If not, society collapses due to unsustainable policies and the strongest from the wreckage start a new community that doesn't cater to leftism (until it's again subverted).

lol stories please

Why the fuck would women care about their tribe? Women are hypergamous, and there will never, ever be enough cream of the crop men for all of them. Supporting globalism, and open boarders is the most effective method for them to open themselves up to more top 10% alpha males, and achieve their hypergamous desires. Women have always welcomed invaders that were stronger than their own men. They know their lives are at no danger if they open their legs. Only prepubescent girls, and post menopause women are human first, woman second. Every single that's capable of reproduction will always be a woman first, everything else second. Her tribe, children, men, family, are all replaceable, because she can just make more with the superior invaders.

I was sitting at the university library doing my work and overhead some skinny liberal nu-male with a beanie trying to hit on some girl next to him.

He gave her about 100 compliments and you could tell her pussy was as dry as the Sahara desert. He then proceeded to ask her, "What's your passion?"

I cringed so hard, especially the way he asked it with his nasal-y voice. I wasn't even in the conversation or next to them, but I wanted to leave the room upon hearing that.

Jesus Christ lmfao

Says the virgin

nigger here, I have no idea what the fuck she is talking about

Thank you, BASED BLACK MAN.

Are you God? Do you know the life of everyone in here?

>goes on tinder
>expects anything other than the absolute trash of the earth

tinder is a game of who can be the biggest trashes whore. Do not go on there for any reason.

>opinion on this matter
There is no room for "opinions" here, it is merely a choice between right or wrong, much like black and white. It is an undeniable truth that women SHOULD NOT partake in decisionmaking regarding neither family or state.
Wether or not purple is a beautiful color is a matter of opionion.

Says the pedophile

To a cross hopefully.

Kek'd, good one Belgium

>implying real world is different

I think the main issue is that women, due to their nature, and without husbands or traditional marriages, are more likely to be liberal, and way more likely to be single issue voters. This makes them EXTREMELY easy to pander to.

Therefore they put people in power who throw buzzwords at them that speak to that single issue, and ignore (or at the very least are less likely to do any research on) other things their leaders are doing.

To that point, having a convo with my friend about Trump and she's expounding on the stupidity of the wall shit, and is surprised as fuck when I tell her that politicians have been saying that forever, that hillary said that, that there were already laws passed around building a wall and intense vetting, and she suddenly has nothing to say. People just don't research any of their views, and it doesn't even matter for her, because literally the only thing she cares about it abortion.

Look up data on married women and how their political views almost always scale to the right of where they were before they got married.

You see it on a smaller scale too with families.

If the husband is a beta male pushover, his sons will end up being beta male, socially stunted pushovers. When given power, women will destroy everything to feed their narcissistic desires. Including their children s

Like a faggot sitting online sneak dissing the man who wants to keep women in thier place?

>I think the main issue is that women, due to their nature, and without husbands or traditional marriages, are more likely to be liberal, and way more likely to be single issue voters. This makes them EXTREMELY easy to pander to.

You need to stop ascribing an ideology to women. They aren't anything by nature.

Women don't have agency, that's all you need to know. They follow whoever in their life is the most charismatic and influential and if it's not you then it's going to be a triple parentheses talking through a screen.

>Women don't have agency,

this shit is why everything is fucked

you refuse to hold women responsible for anything

>The only way to fix the west is to return to a patriarchal society, which does not seem very likely in the future.
Yes, but it has to be based on Christianity.

>Lets fix women by participating in a materialist cuck cult obsessed with false idols that betrays men at every turn simply to maintain a strangle hold on reproduction.

yea.... no

eh?

mfw she goes to my uni

No, men are just as left.

The thing is, pol laughs at the lefty male as just a nu male, but when it comes to a left female it's 'women destroy civilisation".

Maybe no one should vote. Maybe the enlightenment was a mistake?

This.

Women do have agency. Their agency is make things easy. Being a single issue voter and doing no research on who you're voting for as well as refusing to understand nuance in views or gray areas makes everything extremely simple.

They are averse to everything that is difficult. Holding political views beyond "muh vagina" is difficult. At least more difficult than what they're currently doing.

I also think this is why they are liberal and generally pro-immigration. Lack of foresight or research into the topic. Politicians who will give them abortions (even if they are never ever going to have one) are clearly right, so everything else they say is right too. It's a progressive, and by extension, female way of looking at the world. They speak in absolutes when it comes to their views and like I said, this makes it extremely easy for them to pander to.

>I came to a conclusion that women do not really care about their 'tribe' as men do.
They don't even care about their children as much as men do.

most women react to men

mentally weak, spiritually lacking "nu-males" are LOATHED by women, many will admit it openly

the current fetish for giving ever more power and position to women, solely because they are women, is one of the root causes of the shit fest we are in middle of.

the more men that free themselves from the current year straightjacket of self loathing, the more women will be happy and fulfilled in their traditional roles

What exactly wrong with a beta and feminised male? Who says he HAS to be some loud alpha male?

This.

>this shit is why everything is fucked
>you refuse to hold women responsible for anything

Women aren't responsible for anything. Responsibility implies that someone is capable of controlling something according to an abstract moral or practical code. Women don't have that ability, particularly where morals are concerned.

Since you haven't put much thought into this, let me point out this to you. The status quo at this moment is that you hold women responsible for their decisions, that is, you entrust them with the ability to determine whether what they are doing is right or wrong. How's that working out for you?

No, women can't be held responsible for their actions. Like a child or a pet, they only understand immediate and clear feedback based on their decision-making. This means instead it is your responsibility to make sure the women in your life are living how you expect them to live. Being hands-off isn't going to work. They don't think like you do and stop believing they do.

wew lad

Yes,lets fix women by continuing to be the doormats of all religions...Continuous turning of the cheek is why we're in the situation we are in...

Do you really think the average male voter does research? In your head, all men seem to be these brainy geniuses who I all their research instead of just being like normal men who watch the football and vote for the party who spewed the best buzzwords to make own job more comfy

>he pollutes the cross while saying that garbage

Eve corrupted Adam to sin

Why would wine want to be housewife traditional roles when they can be in the corperate board room firing people while a male massages her feet?

This isn't the 1950s anymore dude. We progressed from their and we all have better living conditions than ever, plus long healthy life span

Your idea of a "loud alpha male" being the opposite of a beta feminized male is a meme. This is another example of weak black and white thinking. "Well, if you think beta feminized women are bad, you must therefore think that the only good men are loud alpha asshole chads".

Masculinity is not "acting like an asshole". Masculinity is leading by example, devotion to family above self, not shirking responsibility, taking pride in building things that are strong, like a family or business, emphasizing self-improvement, and showing both physical and mental strength.

Your idea that masculinity is bodybuilding and talking shit is a feminist society's way of feminizing men.

Jeez.youre probably not wrong from an evolutionary psychology point of view. There has to be some biological traits that drive our behaviour

Can you fucking retards stop replying to shill threads or go back to plebbit?
>Read the fucking sticky, fucktards.
Before, it was mostly shills and a few retards. Now it is shill OPs with thousands of retards who don't know what slide threads are. You are destroying the culture by contributing your "argument" to these fucking slaves

No, I don't think that average male does a ton of research. But I do know, by experience, that the average male has more than one issue in his head at any given time, and most of the ones that I know, while they may end up voting based on the most important issue, will weigh all the other issues their chosen politican has views on.

They are also more likely, in my experience, to attempt to gain knowledge about the pros and cons of their leaders.

Did you know what's the happiest demographic group among women?

Housewives.

Kek.You wish these were the 1950s, you are just too stupid to know what's good for you

Sort it out burgers ffs.

Making males alpha, while making females submissive is just social engineering to destroy gender equality just so the insecure patriarchy can stay in place.

Let me ask you something. What about a society where girls are brought up to be CEO while men are brought up to be homemakers? What would be the different between that and the socially engineered male one we live now?

Because being the boss isn't fucking easy. And the data shows that when women are faced with the reality of their ten years of schooling and 70 hour a week job making tough decisions and having no personal life, and by proxy no family or kids by their 30s, they are extremely unhappy.

This is half the reason for your precious "wage gap" that doesn't exist.

woman was the reason why mankind fell into sin. what do you expect

Trips of truth

>social engineering
>current society

So the fact that women being equal in society has to be enforced by social engineering and wasn't naturally found in almost any society in history as far as we can tell means nothing to you?

It seems to me that the only social engineering happening here is happening on your side, friend.

Women cannot do physical hard working jobs user, they never could. How can a woman be a CEO of a company that is in this field when they themselves have never done it? It breeds bad management and is retarded.

This isn't my point. The whole loud confident thing is just one of the packages if alpha.

But why can't all women be socially engineered to be like this Instead? Why not encourage more boys to be more submissive if that's what They like to be?

If a boy us submissive, he,s shamed. If a girl us submissive, no one gives duck. It's unknowingly social engineering

>Why not encourage more boys to be more submissive if that's what They like to be?
Because of our biology you stupid brain dead loser.

Could you show me so evidence please?

>Hur Dur, WHY CAN'T WE MAKE GIRLS BOYS AND BOYS GIRLS GUYS?
>WHATS WRONG WITH TRYING THAT OUT?
Nigger.

No shit because they Have an easy job?

Being a housewife is anything but an easy job you fucking mongrel. This is how fucking stupid our societies have become, you. They are happier because they are getting what they are here for, children, family, friendship, love, not fighting with men to get their jobs because of MONEY.

Because the data, both statistical and anecdotal, shows that as we move towards "social engineering" that normalizes these changes, both women and men are less happy and fulfilled in their lives.

You can find thousands of examples of businesswomen decrying their lack of a family and home life, and thousands of examples of feminized men wanting to be more "alpha", as you put it.

You're blind if you don't see that.

Listen, I think anyone should be able to be in any role they want to be, but pushing specific roles that go against whatever inherent nature we have as genders, and promising people that society will be better and happier if we do so, is destructive and is already showing itself to be a failure.

Reminder if you hate on women you're anti nat soc anti Hitler and not white.

It's a society wide shit test. Women only shit test to drive men into proving their dominance and assertiveness so they can be sure they are sharing their DNA with the right males.
Currently we have so many blue pilled low test beta cucks that we are failing this subconscious society wide shit test.
And look who the women let in (rapefugees welcome)
Assertive dominant males.

The only women that reject the shit test are high iq women aware that these new real men from abroad have the average iq of a basketball.

If iq and ethnogroups were common knowledge many more intelligent women would not want to share their eggs and DNA and on average set back their children's iq and success by generations.

start you turbocharged meme torpedos against degeneracy of women

>If a boy us submissive, he,s shamed. If a girl us submissive, no one gives duck. It's unknowingly social engineering
Literal cultural marxism in front of my fucking eyes on my fucking board. I hope you fucking die, subhuman beta fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=16slBsSLvo4

>specifically state that information is experiential
>SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

Ok dude, but I don't know you so it's gonna be kinda weird hanging out with you for a month so you can live my life.

I hate women. I'm never going to breed with one. I'd rather have sex with men and never have children.

Women just want a hung barbarian to ravage their genitals, and wagecucks to pay for their lifestyles. Women live in the now and barely plan for the future.

Gender shouldn't even exist. It's just Orwellian data craps that divides people into two catogories
Let your Children grow up as gender neutral. Boys being told to be boys and girls being told to be girls because of genitals, is just social engineering for a society that benefits peniss

Also, did you know that there is a matriachy in Africa? Funny thing is the next door patriarchy town is doing everything they can to stop it. Is that not fragile masculinity?

I was shaggin a girl like this.

She told me she thinks it so "bad" that I'm a Trump voter

MAKE MY COCK HARD AGAIN

You don't need male muscles to be a CEO

White collar jobs are for women, blue is for men. The only thing that men have that women don't, is muscle.

>Gender shouldn't even exist.
>FUCK BIOLOGY GUISE
>BECAUSE OF MY FEE FEES
lol

>Let your kids be faggots guise!
>Let them hang out at the gay pride festivals where men are literally showing children their cock and balls, probably even sucking people off in public at those degenerate events.
lol

>did you know that there is a matriachy in Africa?
Oh ya? How has the African continent been doing the last 2000 years?

You're Brit..that explains this train of thought all on its own honestly..
Bin that knife lad

This is completely true.

I wish I had learnt this after securing a qt wife, now it's gonna be even harder to do so.

Anyway and being this the case, blame would lie at those who gave them the vote, and there's not any viable way or regaining that short of a cataclysm.

Yep. Why "aren't" you all homosexes "yet"?

Leaving this here

>White collar jobs are for women, blue is for men.
If it's all a construct, how did you come to this conclusion nigger? Pick and choose what facts you want to use so they fit your narrative, good job retard, you literally have no brain.

And different psychology, types of intelligence in which they excel and IQ distribution among dozens of other things

>Why is it that when women are liberated, they go on to destroy entire civilizations?
Women evolved to be shit out kids and to fuck not to run civilzation.

Women should not have been liberated what retards decided to give them rights none the less a voice via voting. Now they vote it is too late to save society as they will not vote their rights away since they are the majority of the voting block.

How deep in the fucking narrative are you lost, you poor soul?

Have you ever had female leadership in your life? It is a fucking nightmare. It's organizational chaos. Why is patriarchy "insecure"? Because you say it is? This accusation is so tiresome.

Let me ask you something. How do women respond to adversity compared to men? I'll answer for you, they are always more likely to fall to pieces and succumb to their constant anxienty. Feminists calling men "fragile" is projection of the most obvious kind.

Men are more talented leaders naturally. It's the biology of our brain synapse patterns. Men are expected by society to not completely fall to pieces every second of every day whereas women can cry and scream in public and somehow this is socially acceptable behavior. Meanwhile these same chimps with vaginas expect to be treated like adults the way men treat other men. Explain how this makes any fucking sense at all.

I made a girl cry my freshman year because she came in late and argued with the professor for a solid 15 min about why she should accept her late paper and I *assertively* took my tall physical presence to her and told her to stop being such a child and take responsibility for herself. Her entire demeanor changed and she instantly started to apologize to me, the class, and then burst into tears. Her friends sitting next to her who were backing her up when she was arguing with the prof looked terrified and stared at their laps.

That's why patriarchy is necessary.

Did you know that girls are outsmarting boys in school?

Did you also know that women in their 29s earn more than men?

Spoken like a true beta kissless virgin loser.This is the problem with you westerners,not women but men destroy nations,beacause men build and lead them while the women raise kids and cook.
If that changes is the mens fault for being weak ass faggots.
Tell me are you a completly good looking,tall smart and succesfull white man?!Do you have a strong personality and take noi bs from cunts?!
If not you should reflect to why femminism has risen in the first place.

Tldr yall westerners need to beat up your cunts mor often to put them in their place,but for that you would need to be real men....

>OP always uses a tinder pic
No agenda at all

That's some astute vision of equality my punchable friend.