Leftists trying to scalp Bannon

>AGAIN.
Please let your President know that we value him choosing to keep Mr Bannon in the administration and that none of us are "weaponized" or devotedly loyal to Bannon. We just like his policy ideas same as Mr Trump's

I'm too tired to even do the parentheses. It's exhausting. They never stop.

t. trumpcuck

>p-pls mistewr twump, dont fire /ourguy/
>h-he's not our favouwite...we just like his ideas, is all...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC LITTLE KEKS JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait for Trump to fire him and Sup Forums suddenly has to super mental gymnastics as to how its actually a good thing, or how Sup Forums never really liked him.

>retweet if you agree
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>seth
>abramson

Say it with me

EVERY

Yeah just like Sup Forums did for his little strike in Syria and every other thing he's done to appease the media and his dumb cunt of a daughter. Oh wait, that didn't happen.

do you get paid by the post, or by the hour? You also seem to rely entirely on emotional outbursts. I think...you should consider suicide. Its a hard choice, but there are a lot of options. Good luck user! I know you will do the right thing, for your family's honor and the betterment of your country! I respect you! We all respect you! End Carbon emissions, show us all the way!

Are they dense?

Are they retarded?

How do they think democracy works, they can't take down a group representative and expect no backlash.

>weaponizing the alt-right
i wish

>KNOCK KNOCK
what mom?
>wake up user,it's the ADL
Who?
>They want to see your...keyboard?
Shuffles thru cumboxes to doorway...

>why are the PARENTHESES on your keyboard so faded ,user?

Well user, why ARE they so faded?
>pic related

What's with all those blue checkmarks, lately?

I've got your back.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Abramson)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What do they claim Bannon did again? I forgot

I've never seen him do anything remotely racist.

Unironically this. Fuck them all.

of course they are, it's been non stop badgering of Trump at every move in an attempt to
de-legitimatize and discredit his administration.

If Trump fires Bannon and Miller his government will lose any sort of coherent ideological direction.

You're equating t_d posters here in Sup Forums to anons. Please go die in a ditch

I think this is a neoliberal scheme. Bannon wants to make policy decisions that will economically bolster the struggling middle class. He wants to raise taxes on the super-rich. He worked at Goldman and understands the scheme.

That's why they want him out. So they frame him as a white supremacist in the media. He's a nationalist and /ourguy/.

Of course it is, Bannon is just an easy punching bag to discredit Trump by association, claiming him to be this absolute evil monster

Connecting Bannon to anything that happened in Charlottesville is just...well....it's not something an honest or sane person would do

No, that's wrong. From the beginning of the admin they've wanted Bannon fired, and the shit they had on him was extremely weak. It was non stop character assassination against Bannon, not Trump. He's the threat.

jokes on you we don't get paid at all!

No guys, they are trying to keep Bannon in the White House, as an albatross around Trump's neck.

Yes theyve been doing it since the beginning, initially trying to cast Trump as a puppet, now its clear Trump is his own man in all cases, and Bannon does nothing particularly offensive in his duties, so they have shifted strategy to try to use the Charlottesville psyop and subsequent media avalanche as a subversive way to reinsert a few individuals they dislike in the WH back into a nonexistent narrative - namely that Bannon, Steve Miller and Seb Gorka are white supremacists. Now mind you, all three guys were given top security clearances nominally BY the deep state, so they know for a fact that none of the three of them are involved in any way with actual supremacy groups. They still go forward with their hatchets regardless.Its sickening. Guys like Trump and Bannon are just good people who get treated like war criminals. Very sad