Russia was behind Charlotteville racist march. And it's behind the whole alt-right movement

Russia was behind Charlotteville racist march. And it's behind the whole alt-right movement.
They want to destabilize USA, you fucking idiots! How can't you see it???

alt-right was first introduced at CNN
and there are some cheap larpers on your picture

So do the democrats pay you less then the Americans or more?

>poole and russian swine
Every time.

>mfw know everyone in this photo

Careful now, it would be a shame if Trump called up Putin and told him he was directing NATO forces to pull out of Ukraine and look the other way.

Fuck drumpf! He can't do shit. Real patriots in Senate like McCain won't let him do that!

Take your Obama aided Knot-zies and shove them up your Ukrainian ads.

Heimbach is pretty legit in the movement to be honest, one of the few I actually respect. He's been at it since he was a young college student, granted he wasn't always a white nationalist, but I've lived to see his progression, definitely not a CIA shill. He even got banned from the Storefront Smoky Mountain retreat for being to "radical" when in reality he is probably the most sane and cool headed of them all. Only thing is that he's a fanatical Christian.

*ass

Stormfront*

Kys Faggot

user, I

>They want to destabilize USA,

so what you fucking urine kike?

it's about damn time that kike failed kolhoz collapsed.

Ignore this thread.

Come help design a new flag for the right.

sage goes in the options box

I'd like a little more subtlety, but anything goes on Sup Forums these days

5 Stages of Grief:

>1) Denial: Look you guise!! Russia is behind it all. The alt-Right was hand-crafted by Putin himself. You guise are all being played for chumps, enjoy your vodka, Russian bootlicker alt-Righter!

>2) Fucking God damn neo-Nazis and KKK members everywhere. Fuck them, fuck their right to free speech. They have no rights to free speech, we must violently resist them everywhere. We must put them on blast wherever we can.

>3) Bargaining (coming soon) look, they have some good points okay. Maybe we could restrict immigration a bit and combat the SJW paranoia. Maybe we should tone down an little.

>4) Depression, really guys? You really want to support Nazis? Man, this country has gone to shit. Are you sure about the zero non-White immigration policy? I mean sure, my neighborhood has turned into a non-White ghetto over the past 20 years, but hey, I'm not a Nazi. I got that going.

>5) Acceptance. You were right all along. Sieg Heil!

>Russia was behind Charlotteville racist march. And it's behind the whole alt-right movement.
Do Russia really have the capabillity to do such a operation? Russia is so weak and that it lost Ukraine. Russia will always be Chinas bitch untill they can merge with the other east slavic states.

>Fuck drumpf!
is a german surname something to be insulted for?

Reviewbrah?!

I ever catch I'll peel the skin off your face and send it back to your mother.

Fuck you, your nation is even worse. Its russia without power...

>Do Russia really have the capabillity
Yes, we have. We have the capabillity tobe blamed for every time, when liberals fucked up.

No way I just noticed that top kek has to be a look alike.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL CHARLOTTESVILLE THREADS

THIS IS HOW SHILLS WORK NOW

I really dont care who is behind the destruction of USA.

mexico? russia? iran? north korea?

their kike mob of a government been interfering with every truly democratic state's government and it's economy since USA's conception

No theyre having their government fucked with, hard core style?

It's poetic justice

who ever is doing it, please dont stop, youre doing a wonderful job setting that shithole on fire.

So it's Russia vs Soros

>ukraine

Even the ghost foot hates Americas

russians couldn't pull that off if they tried. watch some dashcams and you'll know what i mean.

>destabilize the US
>Israel erased from the map by the Arabs
>Norks invade degenerate South Koreans
>unnecessary countries like Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Romania invaded by Russia and hopefully removed from the map
Never thought I'd be cheering for the Russians 10 years ago.

Only if the Black Ops CIA, the Podesta buddy Mayor and the cops who stood down in this staged event were working for Russia.

>They want to destabilize USA
And?

And you destabilize yourselves with no help.

>They want to destabilize USA
oh no, antifa's military couldn't prevent people from removing kebab then

Like we don't do it to ourselves too. Try living in Tuva republic as Russian minority.

Wut? I've lived in Chukotca for 3 years as a Russian minority. No different from living in a central Russia.

>lived in Chukotca for 3 years
and what were you doing there?

Worked at a NPP.

I see it, and they are playing both sides. Whenever I argue with someone proclaiming actual nazi shit or about us tearing down statues, or trying to incite real violence, the responses are very piss poor amd it's fairly clear they don't know what they're talking about.

It's eather the left trying to rile up stupidity amd action to use against the right or it's foreign destabilization attempts.

Its pretty obvious to read in some threads.

What?
Not that I think it was a good idea. Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches.

You're clearly too stupid to realize this board is intent on pissing off progressives and not an actual movement. This is the funniest thing I've read today. Your dumb ass actually believes the memes are real, hahahaha....buahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

oy vey the moimes are real

>we are only pretending to be retarded