Brit/pol/ - Fyrd edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
amazon.co.uk/d/Posters/Reproduction-Imperial-Federation-Showing-British-Formerly-Victorian/B008I6HIH6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0Jmy-JYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=93cO8Dxtkkc
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU
order-order.com/2017/08/15/concerns-raised-chappers/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZN_D4KGEms
youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST

show me written proof of UK's constitution within 5 seconds, didn't think so sweetie xx

Um, no my lover x

There's absolutely nothing wrong with civil law

RECOMMENDED VIEWING FOR BRIT/POL/

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 1. The Dark Department
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 2. Palace of Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 3. The Secret Treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 1 The Real Sir Humphrey
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 2 Behind the Black Door
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 3 The Network
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY

>Monarchy - David Starkey
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo

> UK Supreme Court: The Highest Court in the Land
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k

>Kenneth Clark's Civilisation - The Skin of our Teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

>This Sceptic Isle
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI

>Home Town Fanatics
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo

>How We Fell For Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk

>The Night of the Long Knives
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8

>Enoch Powell Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM

>The Making of Modern Britain series
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 1 of 3, Laying Down the Law
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 2 of 3, The Pursuit of Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg

>End of Empire (1985), chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

This >uncodified
Is the correct word.

>separatist scum
Think again.

Your links failed :)

Have you not been reading anything eddie has been posting?

Other than it's rigidity? There's plenty wrong with a codified system of law.

Um sweetie, you should link in previous thread. You cheeky little devil x

He's having a laugh lad. Every country in the world has a constitution. Only the mongs are confusing a Bill of Rights with a constitution at this point.

Bin it.

Brits do something about this thread, they are making you look bad!

I'll carry on the discussion from the last thread: What are some brit/pol/ approved wall posters? WN had the idea of buying a patriotic painting from a charity shop which was good.
amazon.co.uk/d/Posters/Reproduction-Imperial-Federation-Showing-British-Formerly-Victorian/B008I6HIH6/

Um sweetie, make way for the superior county

hehe sorry couldn't resist the bait

do go on

dropped my trip oops

>Caliphate of London

>trying to rent somewhere to live
>they want fucking REFERENCES

What sort of world are we living in? Is money not good enough?

they need to know you keep the place tidy lad and don't leave shite around etc

They are saying you are ugly inbreeded and look inferior to Burgers! Respond now!

Don't be a gay sir, him that laser

Why would I want to talk to a bunch of mule-people?

Refer them to a knife in your pocket.

>browsing Sup Forums
>starting threads in Sup Forums

the absolute state of you

To be fair, unless you have been taught, or have set out to learn how our legal system works and it's history for even a brief amount of time, then it could be difficult to understand. Unfortunately, that encompasses a lot of the children going through our school system. Our legal systems compared to pubs would be like ours is a lovely old pub that has been in a village for centuries, lots of customs and traditions, add-ons and developments of the building, and the American legal system is a flat roof pub from a 1960s council estate.

>Comparing raisins and dried grapes

I'll be your reference. Address?

You mean you created the thread and want us to respond and bump it?

We don't give a shit, fuck off and stay gone you inbred.

youtube.com/watch?v=93cO8Dxtkkc

Varg made a few good points here desu
Well it was funny at least seeing him trigger people

off to watch the football lawposter, hopefully you'll be around later so we can carry on the discussion

You know that "British"-Asian accent? The one they all have? I fucking hate it, more than any of the others. It's worse than the way London's blacks sound.

Ey bruv, why you bein' a fookin' ree-cist bruv?

>Sup Forums
Who cares?

What channel la'?

No I didn't.I never give compliments to American females.

The Glorious Revolution of 1688 allowed parliament to gain supremacy over the Crown through overthrowing a monarch & then assigning two new co-monarchs that ruled through their own terms set out in the Bill of Rights 1689. This set the precedent for the next two centuries until the peak of this decline mid way through Victoria's reign where she stopped formally signing Royal Assent (approval for law) and almost all Prerogative roles of the Crown were assigned to Ministers or Governor Generals abroad, which is what we have today. These are roles which are absolutely essential to our constitutional framework and balance of powers, like powers of appointment, power to prorogue/dissolve parliament, Royal Assent, Queen's consent, etc. The Act of Settlement 1701, which was considered a follow-up of the Bill of Rights 1689 in its own time, also forbade Royal influence in any public assembly and forbade the Monarch from even leaving Britain without the permission of parliament.

The issue with all of this is, parliament is answerable only to the electorate. America is not ideal, but one benefit they have over us is, their system (ran by a public assembly and executive branch) was designed that way, meaning they are answerable not only to the electorate. Our system was designed to have the Monarch at the top of the foodchain, that was taken out (without altering any laws or our system of powers) and now we have a parliament with free reign over our entire country that answers only to a collection of voting blocs.

I don't live around Asians innit bruv

Only Asians I live around are are a Chinese familly and they live at the back of my house I can hear them talking ching-chong and it's quite nice

Jewish Dutch Banker's revolution

Viva las vegas was on the other day

You're correct, I still have you filtered though.

>mfw every time

um no sweetie it was the destruction of Catholicism in England and Scotland and the end of Absolute Monarchist rule x

Okay sweetie? x

fb.com/guardiansofthenorth/videos/1903917886598670/

fucking kek
not sure if any of you are on facebook or anything
but this is the second time this chink pedo has been caught by vigilante pedo catchers

I don't either but it's on TV all the fucking time.

>and the end of Absolute Monarchist rule
We've never had an absolute monarchy since Roman Britain, but for a more reference, since Athelstan (first King of England).

Britain was never an absolute monarchy. All 1688 served to do was to weaken the monarch further.

>end of Absolute Monarchist rule

English revolution, French revolution, 1848 revolution, ((((((Bolshevik revolution))))) they were all financed and led by Jews to destroy Christian rulers

Fuck, here I go down the pedobust video rabbit hole again.

That's an oversimplification of history. The Glorious Revolution was an event which the run-up for had been occurring for a century, there were issues with how the state operated, monarchical-parliamentary relationships were shattered and the civil war pretty much set it out in writing.

I don't agree with what happened, but it wasn't ""financed by Jews."""

After a day of arguing with Isabel Oakeshott, Andrew Neil and Katie Hopkins (and just accusing Boris of cheating on his wife, which he apparently is), Guido's finally stepping in re: James Chapman.

order-order.com/2017/08/15/concerns-raised-chappers/

Is he really all they have left in the way of fighting Brexit?

> Not filtering tripfags

Britain expelled the Jews.After Cromwell Jews were let in,given equal rights and eventually Jewish bankers took the grip over UK.
You even had Jewish Prime Minister Disraeli in 1800s.Of course it was.

That Scottish cunt that tried to rule England as an absolute monarch.

Forgive me for being tired sweeties x

The one that got hanged?

Faggot

>After Cromwell Jews were let in
An attempt to gain revenue for the state.
>given equal rights
Rubbish. 110% rubbish. Complete equal rights for Jews was not even in a concept in the UK Napoleon's time.
>eventually Jewish bankers took the grip over UK.
This happened in the mid 19th century with the rise of the Bank of England and on account of it being funded by public donations. Not a result of 1688.

Also English revolution was not too much successful.French and Bolshevik were more important to International Jewly because they led to spread of World Liberalism and World Communism

>Bolshevik Revolution
>Funded by Jews

The Bolshevik revolution was broadly German in origin. The German war strategy was to try and engender rebellion either in the possessions of its opponents (in the case of Britain), or, as they did in Russia, try to create revolution within the motherland. They did this by funding the Bolshevik Party and giving Lenin safe passage into the Empire.

German funding was an enormous asset for the Bolsheviks.

I forget his name, he was Scottish, he went to Spain and saw how divine rule monarchs lived and wanted that for himself, then there was the war of the three kingdoms and Cromwell had him executed because of some Catholic conspiracy to rule the English throne and overturn Parliamentary supremacy.

That guy.

The Glorious Revolution was very successful. It sent the UK into 400 years of ""constitutional monarchism"" and allowed parliament to reign supreme even in to the modern world. That is success.

Not a good thing either.

Why are you still here?

There's nothing wrong with Jews.

Idi Amin?

>1pbtid
fuck off shrill

Remember battle of Waterloo?

Rothschild bet on England against Napoleon during battle of Waterloo,remember that? The same Napoleon that was financed by (((him))) was latter betrayed and destroyed after loosing to Russia

*blocks your path*

Religious Independence Ain’t free. The tree of monarch and god gotta be litterd with the blood of Cathcucks. King JAMES II aka “VII of SCOTLAND” is not my King. he is papist gatholick and probbaly french as well :DD.KINGand god not money andPOPEok. praise jesus.

the true redpill is knowing that only destruction of everything will bring peace.

do not mourn anyone who dies, you are all part of the same digusting maggot populace. you should hope for the burning of the cities and the screams of your fellow countrymen

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZN_D4KGEms

Fuck you I just spat my tea out.

kek

Yes, because the Rothschild were based in Britain and they didn't "finance" the British Army, they donated to the war efforts. Always a spin on history with you people.

Civil rights were brought to Europe by Napoleon (for Jews) and were not law until 1820-1830 in the UK.

*taxes your path*

All I see your parliament are bunch of retarded politicians yelling and arguing.They don't control the nation's money supply, the Bankers in (((City of London))) do.

>This god damn thread

That's irrelevant as fuck. I never said, nor do they claim, to control the UK's money supply. The only thing I can think you're referencing is my comment on how the Bank of England was founded, which was through a man called William Paterson who raised the first stock (after 1688) off public donations.

>*taxes your path*
More like "lack of taxes your path"

Why are you here?

>Jews didn't like Napoleon
Ho boy

>Britain is not run by the English,we are under invisible Jewish dictatorship and it can be felt in every aspect of our lives''- Nesta Webster

What did she, meant by that?

Start buying (Centrefire) guns

They financed him after the revolution but turned against him after his lost to Russia. He tried to destroy Absolute Monarchy in Russia too like he did across Europe on Jewish Banker's orders but failed and then Jewly turned against him

Nappy posting is back

This is why I've filtered you ever since you started mountain posting like 8 months ago. I never even made that comment or give my opinion on Jews running Britain, I've literally just corrected historical errors you made (almost every bit of your posts).

1. The Bank of England began off the Dutch model, off public donations and through William Paterson
2. Cromwell let the Jews back into England to raise revenue, with non of the rights citizens held. Famously, the right to bear arms did not apply to them to name one example.
3. Napoleon began the civil rights of Jews in Europe, they didn't become law in the UK until 1820
4. The Glorious Revolution 1688 wasn't unsuccessful nor a "Jewish conspiracy", it was a badly needed course of action which played out wrong and the result ended up in having destructive effects.

For the record though, Britain isn't a "Jewish dictatorship", that is badly thought of history and oversimplified. We have more history with Jews than other nations and in modern times have been too lenient, is one criticism, but we aren't a dictatorship ran by Jews.

>tfw I regularly post here even though I have almost no knowledge of British history or constitutional matters

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4 if this song isn't in the next dodge commercial i will be sincerely disappointed.

As long as you aren't one of the mongs with no knowledge LARPing as if they have knowledge claiming the UK has no constitution and we should just become America's 51st state.

German Kaiser was Red pilled about Jewishness of British elite.

>During his last year at Doorn, Wilhelm believed that Germany was the land of monarchy and therefore of Christ,and that England was the land of liberalism and therefore of Satan and the Anti-Christ. He argued that the English ruling classes were "Freemasons thoroughly infected by Juda".Wilhelm asserted that the "British people must be liberated from Antichrist Juda. We must drive Juda out of England just as he has been chased out of the Continent

>The cossack extinguisher

Please stop this my sides can't handle any more.

do girls ever cum from sex without stimulating the clit?

>Wilhelm believed that Germany was the land of monarchy
Kek. Our monarchy is the symbol of monarchism world wide, it's also the most legally developed and the most secure monarchy in the world, little much does it do these days, it is still the most essential part of our constitution.

The same Kaiser that was on their payroll as well? The Kaiser that lost his holdings in Africa because of uprisings that he begged us to clean up?

That Kaiser you're talking about?

No.

>Wilhelm believed that Germany was the land of monarchy
Also the irony given that he was the grandson of Queen Victoria.

Rightly So has become stopped, hasn't he? I should have listened to our advice and taken a break.

These things can take down airliners, they need to be banned before terrorists start using them

Also toy rockets that shoot 50ft into the air.