Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family

“We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs,” Pete Tefft’s father wrote in an open letter. “He did not learn them at home.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pete-tefft-charlottesville-family_us_5991c267e4b090964298b60a?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

>We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs,

lmoa, imagine being radicalized online like an Islamic extremist. This website is satirical, you dips.

>imagine being radicalized online like an Islamic extremist. This website is satirical, you dips.

haha yeah, imagine spending time online every single day calling for murder of ideological opponents haha, as a joke :p

He's a qt.

ok

Seriously tho he's a QT, can I have him?

>We don't know how he ended up like this

That's hilarious because it shows that they themselves are the reason he is like this.

He doesnt need shit lib family any way. He has a new fashy family who will offer him conquest and glory.

If my peepee is bigger than yours, YOU become MINE.

I'm pretty tall, I'll pin you down and make you submit.

>lanklet skelly

Im gonna bend your legs around my waist and turn you into a skelly lanklet cock sleeve.

What a beautiful white man

the West in 2017:

son comes out as a tranny - unconditional love

son comes out as a nationalist - literally exiled, shamed and kicked out

>disowning your family members
>in 2017

Sounds hot!

What a qt. Would make babies with/10

How big is ur pee pee out of interest?

how big is your willy? Im 6.15 inches rock hard. Not sure about circumference but its pretty thick from a infected tick bite that swoll my dick when I was little and it bever subsided.

Most of my family hates niggers more than I do but if I ever got publicly exposed I would expect them all to "disown" me and "have no idea" where I got my views from.

I would disown a family member if they became a tranny

see

Imagine choosing virtue signaling over your own flesh and blood. These people are sick.

Oh dear, looks like I beat you. Roughly 7.8 uncut and thick.

Also did Judo for years, good luck getting me into a pin ;^)

How about a compromise instead, we just cuddle, nothing heavy, just a cuddle and a chat.

>not disowning your daughter when she burns coal
>not disowning your son for taking dick up the ass
We've come along way since 1780 though, my pioneer ancestor wrote people out of the will for not marrying a German girl.

"I want to chop off my penis, fill my body with hormones, pretend my gaping calloused axe wound is a vagina, be referred to by some made up name, and kill myself by 30"

vs

"I don't want to become a minority the country my ancestors built"

Dad sounds like a homo. The son is better off without him desu.

He's a cuck, like you. I'd imagine your parents probably feel burning shame when they see the 98 pound girlboy they raised instead of a man. Sad!

His family disowning him will push him in the ugly hairy arms of Stefan Molyneux.

>huffington
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

when you own fathers dont really love you....

That problem will take care of itself.
I would go full Shariah if my kids did that.

By the way, has anyone seen Norbot recently ?

dumb boomer dad cuck who probably lived a decent life disowns son for realizing society is built on a fucking lie and the country's time and money are running out

hmmmmm, I may have to get yuh wanderin round muh neck of the woods when im out shootin one day.

>pic related mfw

I like guns.

>We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs
If you don't know where your son learned to hate niggers it's because you weren't there for him.

I may have to shoot off a few of my "special breach load" when I catch ya if ya know what I mean?...

Communist mind control shit right here. Getting people to turn in their relatives, to turn on their own children.

wew, are we fucking far gone.

lol no. you have shit taste

I'm more than happy to go to a shooting range with you, we can discuss ammunition when we get back to yours.

He's hot tho.

dont talk about my britbong like that, we gonna do buttstuff to vids of Dicky Spency

Eugh no, not that egg head. Just you and me, no one else.

I have to leave for now britbonganon, I will never forget you. We shall shoot guns and buttstuff some day.

He looks like pewdiepie.

I have ways to find you handsome ;^)

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS

He unironically looks wayyy better than 99% of Sup Forums.

I can't help being entranced by his good looks and amazing eyes.

Fuck off.

Guy looks like a Chad, I hope he learns how to hide his power level. Could be a productive member of a healthy community if he did.

If he didn't have a healthy family, which his cuck father implies than its not surprising he looked towards others to create social bonds that weren't available to him. In short environment no genetics OK!

>I hope he learns how to hide his power level.
Bit late for that now his picture is everywhere.

>>>/lbgt/

Not really, doubt that many people know, if he moves to a new town I doubt anybody would care, but they would find out if they google his name I guess.

That place is fully of trannies, no thanks!

This poster is right. This man's father fucked him over for virtue signaling and social points! Hahahahaha, Sad!

It's pretty sad that his family did that to him, they just did it to avoid any personal attacks/backlash from antifa types.

His family sounds like hardcore pieces of shit. I hope the father is happy, but part of me wonders if this is just a ruse and they're still on good terms just throwing smoke in people's faces.