Currently living in germany and im actualy thinking about moving away

Currently living in germany and im actualy thinking about moving away.

Whats the best country to move to currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/chinese-tourists-arrested-giving-hitler-salute-outside-reichstag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

former Spanish colonies
>easy to get citizenship
>woman like white men
>low taxes
>no handouts for the lazy

background on the chinese nazis?

fuck off, traitor

Here

I might be a traitor but u cant deny that we are going to shit atm

Poland, although I doubt they want cowards

Do it, I hate this country.
- the women are ugly
- too many idiots
- EVERYONE is left wing
- turks

think its this one telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/chinese-tourists-arrested-giving-hitler-salute-outside-reichstag/

He'll be stabbed within a day.

>easy to get brutally murdered on the street and a high chance to get mugged

the women can't be that ugly that you would drop everything and leave your ancestral home forever right?

Women arent too bad but he is right about the rest

If there's nobody left to fight, defeatists like you will end up like fucking diaspora Kikes pre 1948! No country, no heritage, drifting on this planet.

Won't that make you the immigrant?

crime rates in South American capitals are barely higher than in Western big cities
and there are colonies of Europeans you can move to that have low crime rates

>goes to germany
>can't celebrate their culture
it's not like chinks would become nazis anyway.

I don't have a problem with European or Asian migration, so it wouldn't be hypocritical

Who cares about your statistics Hans, have you ever seen a video of people on scooters cut the face off people for their purse that was made in europe?
No you haven't, because this is a south american thing, it is in their DNA, they are doing this since they exist.

We're all completely fucked and Germany's going to be the first to go.

New Zealand, if they'll have you.

Now. You're exaggerating.

Albania

Also r8 my city

It doesn't happen elsewhere in the world.

You have no problems with half the cause of Germany's woes yet you want to leave?

We've got enough Pakis already Ahmed. Stay in your own dusty shithole

Any white country that isnt accepting refugee's

pls come to England

t. Paco Martinez

Go to bongland

Dumbfuckastan also called America.
It is still the best country to move too.

too soon buddie

Acid muggings are hardly much better

Come here bro, we speak English but you could live in any of our german colonial towns.

The United States. Obviously. Guns. Freedom. Jobs.

move here or montenegro if you like greenery and mountains and ocean.
Its really cheap if you use the euro.
And we welcome germans with open arms.
Feel free to come here.

Not rly having a problem with english, just a problem with the sand people here.

apperently too many turks aswell so poland?

Is this actually an arrange tweet? Why would China support neo nazis? It would be against their best interests supporting the communists and crashing the American economy is by far the better option for them.

not here, we don't want your cowardly kind.

Blow up a public building and maybe we'll take you.

Argentina. Maybe you'll run into a long lost cousin.

Sweden.

>leaving your countrymen in the dirt

kys

Fix your country you coward kraut.While Germany was prosperous and nigger free you sneered and looked down upon everyone, now you cry like bitches and run away after you destroyed your own country, but not only that you want the rest of Europe to follow.
FUCK OFF EVERYONE IS FULL
pic very much related

t. abdullah ahmedeen of the second mehmet dynasty III

Do you have property in your homeland?

Oldest australian german settlement Hahndorf. We have immigration issues like the rest of the West but our geographic location seems to stem the tide quite a bit. And you would be more than welcome.

Why not become a hero and sacrifice yourself?

>leaving your countrymen in the dirt
that's what the majority of Germans does by continuing to support Merkel and the likes

now you cry like bitches and run away after you destroyed your own country
the problem is that most people here do not cry about it, they see it as normal
no end is in sight, people who do not like it have no other choice but to leave

Sit in your shit, cuck.

Krauts are gullible fucking idiots in every way. Stupid peasant society. They are going to probably cause ww3.

>implying WWI was in any way Germany's fault

>white flight is only ok when Americans do it

The Atlantic Ocean

You mispelled brits you dumb cuck

Stay the fuck where you are, traitorous kraut schnitzel

>he's not moving to Australia later this year

Enjoy your sinking ship

Assange tweets all kinds of weird shit, I think being locked up in an embassy for all that time made him lose his mind

If you'll vote right wing and have skills, USA. The northeast is the best for stable life but the fucking worst for avoiding smug morons who think "IT" (call centers) is STEM and only read headline news and fb posts.

The RAISE Act will get rid of the anti-euro immigration policies.

Really???? Who invaded Poland, who invaded the USSR and thus gave Europe to the communists and jews ? Atleast take responsibility

pretty much.

or Hungary.

>traitor
kek
Do you love Merkel? Wtf is wrong with you.
This country is obviously still occupied by burgers. And the elections are fake in any case (even if there wasn't fraud involved, it wouldn't matter anyway, which party wants to leave NATO and also throw out the sandniggers? I will tell you - not a single one - AfD is controlled opposition btw.).

Intelligent people will recognize this and move away. That's the only way to win.

there will be more and more sandniggers and regular niggers. No way to stop that by yourself. You will be called Nazi and will get thrown into jail. So either death by niggers or death because Merkel attacked Russia.

chimps

Don't come here. We'll be in a civil war soon. You're pretty screwed. The West is done. Maybe Poland, and Hungary will hold out for a while.

Piss dich alder schaiss volksverräter.

Austrian and Russian autism caused ww1. Germany fucked up though they shouldn't have marched into Belgium if France marched on Belgium first Britain would have entered the war on germanies side.

Move to Argentina

Germany needs you. Get in the streets, fuck shitskins and leftists/politicians up

I will personally hunt down and kill ALL migrant rats in my country, from Haitian to Germans.

Never have a traitor as an ally, especially when they betrayed their own people and country.

Viktor Orbanville

>skilled labour
New York, silicone valley, Detriot, Ireland

>unskilled labour
Canada, Australia

read his comment again
also Russia tried to communise Germany in the 20s already, sooner communism would have made it to Eastern Europe, either by invasions (like USSR did it in the Baltic regions) or by subversion and overthrowings (like the tried in Germany)

Was soll ich noch in einem Land in dem ich Kein Job in meinem Bereich bekommen und das durch eine Schlechte Politik und noch schlechtere Bürger kaputt gemacht wird?

Gentlemen, it's starting.

I'm actualtly moving Germany next month to just be a NEET while studying for a while.

What should I expect?

No, you just need to restore the kaiser

>skilled labour
>silicon valley, new York, ireland
Do you even know what labour is?

Look like that because you are low test beta.

Heul nicht herum, Deutschland ist das Land mit einer der niedrigsten Arbeitslosenquoten in Europa und Weltweit und wie gut Politik ist liegt im Auge des betrachters.

Ghana or Sudan. You'll feel at home.

>auscuck bamboozled by white collar jobs

Just like the modern day US fascism rose as a response to communism. Parralels are surreal.

sandniggers shooting people with M16s (no joke)
lots of niggers
lots of rapes
and cucks still voting for Merkel

Erhäng dich bitte an Schäubles Schwanz du dummes Stück CDU Scheiße.

Moving away for "greener grass" is literally gypsy behaiour real white men hold their ground and fight,imagine if all your ancestors would have been such pussy faggots.You would not be here cunt.

Deutschland ist das Land mit der besten Statistikfälscherei

Also wtf is wrong with you. Just getting some crap job that pays like shit is not better than not being employed.

>You must suffer sexual harassment, burglary and murders because the majority of retards voted for it

The people that run away from Bulgaria are the same defeatists like you they use the same rational, "there is nothing we can do, why even bother , it's better to run west.So what if all westerners hate us and see us as nothing but dogs, a tleast we get money and a higher standard of living" I speak English , German and Russian, the reason I'm not currently living in western country is , because unlike you I try to do something about my homeland. So tell me again how i'm the one crying, any Bulgarian you saw in Cuckmany was traitorous dog, not representitive of the nation.I'll tell you again do something and fight, back down and things will get worse far worse.

>white collar
>labour
Cunt last I checked white collar work wasn't labour. Skilled or otherwise.
Being a good got yes boy to Jewish bankers in New York is not labour.

>a white-collar worker is a person who performs professional, managerial, or administrative work. White-collar work is performed in an office, cubicle, or other administrative setting.

Yeah yeah, go scrub the shit out of my toilet please.

Ayy you live in a country of and for traitors pendejo!

I'm moving to the USA soon. To be more specific Montana.

>Almost 90% white
>low crime
>beautiful nature

I'm done with Germany. I can't stand all this bullshit here any longer.

yep, and Germans/German companies are generally held in high regard in the US. Easy transfer over on H1-B or L-1 and then you can apply for permanent residence pretty quickly.

Germany also have one the highest wages in europe why else thousands of southern and eastern europeans come to us so stop spreading lies and cry like a little faggot.

>“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

This i hat my countries diaspora with a passion half of them are literal shitskin gypsys and the rest are massive pussy cunts who come here in the summer and whine how much more "civilized" western countries are.
But they do jackshit they dont even vote and the they go "hurr durr nothing changes nothing i can do and even if i did it would not matter".
FUck them the traitors are the first to get the bullet.

>moving to the USA soon
Are you insane?
Civil war is incoming.

Descendants of italians here. Come and get me faggit

>I am moving to Montana soon
There is fucking nothing to do there. It is seven times as large as Bavaria with 1/12 the population.

The work outside of cities is not very good, so have a plan of what industry you will be joining. You don't wanna just work local jobs- those won't pay very well.