Hatred against whites

Why doesn't Sup Forums try to increase hatred against white people? It's a certainty that a large part of the increase in racial tension recently has been due to the fact that minority populations in the US simply hate white people due to the wealth differential that exist between them. As a result, largely innocent -- in that they haven't personally done anything wrong -- white people are presented with a hostile mass of brown folks communicating to them that they look forward to the day white people will suffer more, or to the day that white people generally lose status and prestige at the hand of the representative of the future, better, superior white free society to come.

No doubt this kind of messaging doesn't help race relations at all, and for this reason one should expect that the good people of Sup Forums would encourage hatred against whites by any means available. As far as I know, Sup Forums doesn't want things to get better in this regard, i.e. most members here do not want people to get it into their heads that they can live together in harmony happily ever after.

So why am I seeing so much counter productive stuff when it comes to this issue on this board? It's like there's a complete lack of awareness of what the actual situation is.

False flags, false flags and friendly fire and shills everywhere.

Fuck that, I will stay true to protecting my body and soul, being honest with both and other at the expense of neither.

Sup Forums is already an accelerationist element regardless of if it's user base knows or intends it. I doubt most of the people who hate this site and it's posters know it either.

Witnessed.

But is it not consciously accelarionist?

yes its 100% conciously accelerating.
the 00's was a paridise of race reational ignorance.

Do you not understand the substance of my post?

There's is a dynamic to radicalization and social tension that is NOT helped by a doctrine of (so called) universal love. Rather, the dynamic is helped *no matter who* does the hating and so, from this perspective, it matters very little whether or not it is whites doing the hating, or whether it is non whites doing the hating, as long as someone does the hating.

Now, it just so happens that, under the present system, hatred against whites is acceptable and welcomed. Is this idiotic? Yes. Is this counter productive relative to the objectives of the left? Yes. But is it also a weakness to be exploited so as to explode the system? Of course.

>But is it not consciously accelarionist?
Not really, most people here who actually have an agenda are way too stupid to play even one move ahead. Sup Forums fuels hate just by existing and being a boogeyman(along with a handful of other sites) for elements on the left to point to as a prime example of everything that's wrong with despondent young white men and why they need to be beaten down. Of course in reality Sup Forums is almost entirely shitposting, trolls trolling trolls, and anything but ethnically white.

I actually meant:

>But WHY is it not consciously accelerationist?

And simply forgot the "why". To me, Sup Forums isn't an accelerationist board. It does not recognize, for instance, that you do not foster separation by adhering to the ideology of supremacy for one group, but that you rather do so by fostering a sense that the groups are incompatible, which you can do by, for instance, being quite *positive* about the value of, for instance, the black group.

So, for instance, you say that the black group has a rich history and can have a strong sense of identity, but that it cannot rely on white people and white consciousness to dispense to the black community this sense of pride that they rightfully claim.

What's achieved by this kind of formulation? It drives the point home that forced integration isn't good because it forces a minority group to rely on the majority one to give them a perspective on themselves, and so it highlight a negative of diversity from the point of view of the minority group. Ideologically, it falls through the cracks of the ordinary reflexive defense of the diversitarian, who are used to screech at any signs of majority group pride, but not of minority group defense. Yet it also negates the multicultist idea.

I mean, should black people have to rely on white cops to police them? On white legislatures? White judges? On white teachers to take care of their kids and tell them their history?

See . There was a typo.

I agree Sup Forums is pretty fucking dumb.

There needs to be more resistance against this kind of nigrafacation.

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

>To me, Sup Forums isn't an accelerationist board
Well if we're talking about beliefs then Sup Forums isn't really anything because there's zero consensus. Some posters here would agree with you but you'd find plenty that wouldn't.

Why?

>implying Sup Forums isn't antisemitic

>people care about typos double shill

Shills

Sage

Nigrafacation is bad.

Look a chicago, niggers on 24/7 chimpout.

Well then you don't get my point. I didn't say "we need more people of this or that race". I said "increasing the open display of hatred against white people doesn't actually hurt".

Maor hatred f whits will cause more whits to riot. More rioting whites mena more dead niggers. Media is sympathetic towards niggers and will turn normies against whites (even tho most are white)

We dont need wide spread sympathy for niggers.

Real people have already lost sympathy for them because they can see through media narrative

yes "we" is absolutely something pol represents.
NOT.

there is no WE in pol , this isnt reddit and pray to god never will be.

its just that most of us agree on a certain point and think its very crucial to the future of mankind involving all of the races.

"we" would be just as alarmed and upset if (((them))) advocated black asian whatever race openly.

except that most people of every color would love to get rid of blacks especially in africa to turn that shithole into a turboparadise while also genociding all the lions hyenas (domesticated but they´re pitbulls on steroids basically) etc.

in other words this thread is stupid , im drunk - fuck racial equality we are not all equal.

im also jewish.
christian jewish to be exact and hate hebrews, orthodox cancer and israel with a passion.

/pol is so dumb. The average user can't read and comprehend a paragraph. You're wasting your time OP.

Judging by the responses I'm getting that's certainly true but I'm tired of not seeing the accelerationist movement I seek to see in the world.

There should be a smart way to exploit the contradictions of progressivism to make the system explode. (For instance, the contradiction between the commitment to formal equality before the law and the one to historical equality.)