I will say that I support White Nationalist's right to express themselves and try to preserve their own existence in...

I will say that I support White Nationalist's right to express themselves and try to preserve their own existence in their countries as any other race would.
Even if as a mexican, these whites would gladly see me hanged.

Nice blog post and virtue signal spic.

hmm, I guess I've made a mistake.

Why do you need a hanging? You stole a man's horse?

Likewise with your la raza group.

Literally who?

>captcha: cent white

because these fucks are racist assholes who want everyone who isnt white dead but too afraid to admit to it due to backlash from people who arent terrorists

i dont want italians to die

It would be hypocritical of me to judge them for it, as I also have my own prejudices, I don't like muslims and I think the world would be better off without them.

hey at least I can say these folks have cured me of my Jew prejudice Im starting to think Ive been hating the wrong people

these people are shitstains on humanity

let them express themselves then blow their brains out

agreed

We don't want to hang you. We want you to make Mexico great again, if such a thing is possible.

but you live in Mexico? so why would you need to be hanged?

Me too.

I would think the only way would be to have a strong leader, like Porfirio Diaz again.

He would need to promote Mexican interests first, which would mean kicking out all the American and Canadian companies that keep mining resources in mexico and giving back barely anything to the country, or let them operate with increased taxes. A similar thing with the oil industry would need to happen, but I would like to see the world move away from oil dependency.

This would probably make the US government angry tho, so it would be a delicate game to play.

ika is cute. we can keep you as one of the neutered pet people.

Eres cuckaurdo pinche joto

I have a feeling that Trump is going to help you people with your cartel problem. Bigly. That will give you some breathing room to put people into power who are not bought and paid for, and whose families are not being held hostage.

Muslims aren't a race. They can convert whenever they want. It's not the same. You can't change your race and they hate you for that. Fuck these white nationalist fags

the real solution to the cartel problem is the legalization of drugs, with investment in health centers that help addicts recover. But the drug war has done a really good job convincing the majority that drugs are the devil's testicles, and the idea of legalization is the last thing in most people's minds.

Only when your government decides to shut down the cartels will that be viable. The first step is getting the US government ready to assist rather than profiting from the drugs.

But that won't happen until after we take out the (((bankers))) who rely on the drug trade, so that's a long-term project along with all the hangings.

it feels real bad to have no control over any of that. Most people stop caring to avoid that feeling of powerlessness

Stay were you are and just never dream of going abroad, you will be saved

imagine if someone told you to never even dream to immigrate to a better country.

I thought it was a basic human right to be allowed to choose where one wants to live

>Ika
You deserve to stay alive , may the light of our emperor shine upon you my friend.

Yeah, well that's just a normal survival mechanism. We all have to live with things beyond our individual control.

But it's not to be overlooked that one of Trump's early campaign points was to do with the drug trade and the wall. Whether that's the Clinton/CIA/Bush cocaine narcocracy, the pharma narcocracy, the neocon/mexican/H/alqaeda narcocracy, or anything else like that, it's all hope for movement in the right direction.

That's why the drug artists fixate on things like Jeff Sessions going after weed in order to destabilize the support base. But Sup Forums as usual is ahead of the game in correctly pointing out the future danger of transhumanism that is coming in hard and fast through hormone treatment for sexually deranged children and their criminal parents. Look forward to vaccines playing a role here.

>Look forward to vaccines playing a role here.

I can't say I will, I'm not an anti-vaxxer.

Things like autism are something you are born with not something you can get from other people through vaccines.

I know that is not what you meant but your argument strikes me as coming from a position of ignorance on how vaccines work.

I understood the alleged mechanism from a very early age due to a children's book about Louis Pasteur and his vaccines that my parents read to me (protip: read to your children every day).

The concept, as usual, is being perverted to mean things other than the original meaning. What we call "vaccines" these days are nothing more than a vector for inserting whatever directly in to the bloodstream. It's important to separate the notion of getting shot up from a proper demonstrable scientific study on resulting immune reactions.

So, in this sense, once people are psychologically normalized to accept the notion of getting hundreds of free """vaccines""" all the time, not only will they not know or care about how they're supposed to work, but they won't know or care about informed consent, the Hippocratic Oath, or even wonder why paid actors on TV (not even paid medical professionals) are convincing them to buy their official drugs that they don't need.

Shut up and make a taco

>Even if as a mexican, these whites would gladly see me hanged.
Why do you think that? I'm swayed by nationalism because I like diversity and despise the global homogeneity being thrust upon us.

I wonder how Nazis would make a taco.

They would probably change them so that they don't spill sauce and are less spicy.

Shut up indio.

>so that they don't spill sauce
I like the idea of them but this is a fundamental design flaw that could do with a bit of German re-engineering.

Tacos are meant to be a meal you can eat on the go, like sandwiches.

Perhaps germans could figure out how to make a corn tortilla that absorbs liquids better so it kept the flavors in without dripping.

Whilest I don't agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I hope not. I don't really want more Messicans in my town than there already are, but they make the dankest tacos while blasting the salsa music.

They actually gave me the shits a few times when I loaded them up properly hot. That's how you know its good.

I don't really enjoy spicy food, it hurts to eat and all the flavor is lost in the pain.
I'm a mexican disgrace.

Can't let that go unchecked. The trick is that you develop a tolerance to the hotness after a while and then you can go on to appreciate the flavor over the spice.

Kind of like how most kids thing beer or vegetables are yucky but then eventually they grow up and develop more refined tastes. Also food that isn't bland and shitty is literally one of the main benefits of importing foreigners to the US. Good cheap food knows no boundaries.

Better not be too cheap or it can cause you to get sick.
Nothing like a taco made out of quality ingredients, I think most mexicans in the US can't afford decent ingredients, or don't want to use them, so that's why many americans tend to get sick after eating their food.

That reminds me I should figure out how to grow avocados before they are too expensive to find at the store

The particular taco stand in question is in front of a little grocery store that fills the much-needed role of carrying produce in walking distance for the locals. Most of it is half-rotten and there are flies. And I don't know where the meat at the back counter comes from, but it's cheap as fuck and tastes great.

So I don't ask questions. My rule is that if it tastes good and doesn't make me sick then it is good. My Spanish is terrible, but my cash does all the talking I need.

Ur a Mexican in Mexico, why would I want to see you hanged?

Ur all good user.

even I get squeamish about eating at a place where there are lots of flies.

Be careful where you eat.

In all honesty tho, those kind of places are where you can find the best

as long as I can still go to El Paso, TX with my visa and buy cool stuff for cheap.

Great minds think alike.

>Hitler was a weaboo

I guess that explains a lot of things in Sup Forums

Checked, and I would see no problem with that except, shit in El Pasco is really cheaper than in Mexico? R u talking electronics or clothes?? Or???

>these whites would gladly see me hanged.
Those whites just don't want you in their country tho, nobody cares if mexicans stay in Mexico tho.

The dollar is worth 20 times more than a peso, so of course its more expensive, but there are things you can find across the border that you cannot find as easily in mexico, or of similar quality.

Video Games, designer clothes, even gas can actually be cheaper to buy across the border instead of back home.

Of course there are drawbacks, you need a visa and passport and those things take time and money to acquire, and then when you want to go across you gotta go through long lines where border patrols have to check everyone individually, which can take hours of waiting just to cross. Not to mention the journey involved in getting to Juarez because I refuse to live in that shithole.

Its a lot of work just to engage in consumerism that will only benefit the US economy.

If only we had Best Buys in Mexico, but I heard those died out?

I had a friend who used to work at a Best Buy for a while and their basic business model is vulnerable and faltering like any brick and mortar, but it seems they've been innovating appropriately. They're making a good appearance of being alive and well and trying to insert themselves into viable future markets.

There's not much of anything I would buy there, but they seem to be targeting the normie market effectively compared to the competition.

Nobody wants to hang you Pedro. We just want most of your kind to return to Mexico.

I got my current computer there and they actually matched the price that I found it on Amazon. They do have good products if you know what you are looking for.

However I would like to build a PC and I know that best buy doesn't sell parts, that means its time to rely on internet stores and hope that everything gets to me safely.

www.logicalincrements.com
www.pcpartpicker.com

are your best friends

now I just need to save some cash