What does Sup Forums think of a stunt double in the production of Deadpool 2 dying because they didn't want the...

What does Sup Forums think of a stunt double in the production of Deadpool 2 dying because they didn't want the actress' afro concealed? This is the cost of affirmative action and elevating black culture regardless of safety concerns.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/deadpool-2-stunt-person-injured-after-motorcycle-crashes-into-shaw-tower
instagram.com/p/BUBF3VJgXxg/?hl=en&taken-by=zaziebeetz
youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4
youtube.com/watch?v=lMp7ZCGVLmo
snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are women doing stunts?

If they just would have made her white they'd have tons of new stunt doubles to choose from.

> mfw deadpool now has a deadpool

Details?

I find no info about this other than the death being reported.

>afro concealed
wot that mean ???

preventable

Wow how hard is it to glue an afro over a helmet, lazy fuckers.

She died in a motorcycle crash, had she been wearing a helmet, she likely would have survived and only broken a few bones.

Or buy one at the store, can't believe these are a thing already.

Stunt takes involving cars/motorcycles are only really shot with the drivers going half or 3/4 speed.

Pretty hard to die from a motorcycle crash with a helmet on and not even going that fast. Seems to me that the only possible way she could have just died on impact is if she wasn't wearing a helmet.

I think the problem was a woman trying to do motorcycle stunts in the first place. She went through a pane of glass, I am sure she was sliced to ribbons, I dont think a helmet would have saved her.

Forgive me Sup Forums, but I would absolutely demolish that Niggress

>those fucking titties

Wew, sorry guys.

Good riddance
Holy fuck that made me laugh

I fuck that nigger

>pane of glass on the side of a building

bro this isn't fucking looney tunes. Glass doesn't break into swords and SLICE YOU INTO PIECES

With the amount of unnecessary CGI in movie these days why not just CG in the actresses face over the helmet. Like David Fincher did with Rooney Mara in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

I think you're too late there budy. That ass is as demolished as it's going to get.

its not her fault he fell right on a fence

I would race mix with that

That's the actress, not the double

Bike helmet on a motorcycle isn't going to do shit if you smash face first into a window

Goddamn what a qt

>implying stunt doubles don't exist for almost every other major actor for any number of asinine reasons, mostly because the actors are physically incapable of doing the stunts
and you wonder why people discredit your opinions

fucking leaf

I'm conflicted on this.

I don't want dangerous activity promoted by jews

I don't want the government to regulate and make laws that make scenes like this impossible

I know it doesn't break into swords you retard, but if you think that a chick wearing nothing but a a skimpy pleather outfit can blast through a glass pane without getting sliced up you are mistaken. Safety glass is designed to stay together after shattering, but it's still glass.

so you're saying that there's a better chance that she was cut by small pieces of glass to DEATH as opposed to just slamming her head on something while flying off a bike.

Just stop and think about that for 2 seconds.

>She went through a pane of glass

They use sugar glass or some other product. They NEVER use real glass for stunts.

the building wasnt part of the plan and she hit the frame

>They use sugar glass or some other product.

OK, just saw pics above. Glass she hit wan't part of the gag. But it is also tempered glass made to shatter, not splinter.

Looks like some other impact killed her. Glass shattered as expected. Maybe curb or lower frame?

Lmao

“She lost control really quickly. It happened in a split second,” he said. “She was going full throttle and then there’s a building there.”
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/deadpool-2-stunt-person-injured-after-motorcycle-crashes-into-shaw-tower

Sounds like her capeshit powers IRL

whoa holy shit lel

Will this be in the deleted scenes of the DVD?

I think I want to bleach her, that's what I think

not if it's deleted

what is this?
is this real?

still?
with yackety sax

>still?
the actress, not the dead stunt double

It will be in the bloopers.

instagram.com/p/BUBF3VJgXxg/?hl=en&taken-by=zaziebeetz

BLEACHED

I knew it, she's too pretty to be into niggers.

They aren't going to waste the shot right? Fuck, that one movie that killed the actor & two kids when a helicopter fell on them...they still put the scene in the movie. Felt kind of weird watching that tho.....I forgot the name. Was a Steven King movie

>I forgot the name. Was a Steven King movie
youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4

That is NOT the girl who died tragically.

saged

THANK YOU. That still gets me

Are you implying motorcycles are a jewish conspiracy???....are you high as fuck right now?

Motorcycles are anti jew, all the normies hate them, I love my harley.

they didn't say it was. THey said the stunt driver was not wearing a helmet so the afro could do its afro thing. idiot

There's that one movie the crow or something where they used real bullets and killed the actor. They kept the scene and changed the story to accommodate it

>There's that one movie the crow or something

Brandon Lee.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMp7ZCGVLmo

Oh shit. I forgot about that! Brandon Lee! Died the same exact way his dad, Bruce Lee died.

who cares you nigger dick loving kike

Got that Predator 2 vibe

Vic Morros in the Twilight Zone nigher

They didn't intentionally kill him, he was shot by a squib round. Someone had used the gun to fire live rounds prior to the scene, the last round didn't have enough powder to propel the bullet through the chamber. The pressure of the blank then launched the round stuck in the barrel through completely

So if Arnolds stunt double would have died jumping into the LA river it would be because of the reckless abandon of safety to promote white culture?

You're really reaching, op. And you're kind of a faggot for doing it.

Have you EVER seen a motorcycle stunt rider with a helmet? No, cause you don't watch them practice, you see them do it once in the movie.

Letting a stunt actor do your stunts is safer and smarter than an untrained person tryna be ultra tom cruise.
Making your stunt actor be more unsafe than is really necessary for the vanity of the actor is beyond assinine.

found this on (((snopes)))
snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp

It's real. Funny story. Nig was dealing drugs, ran from cops, jumped of a bridge and landed on the spike

>Letting a stunt actor do your stunts is safer and smarter than an untrained person tryna be ultra tom cruise.

wow that's crazy