en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_liked_tweets_on_Twitter
livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the list of most liked tweets

>his
cishet male normative
we are winning

twitter.com/carterjwm/status/849813577770778624

the problem is that anti-white discrimination is necessary because of factual racial differences in conscientiousness and IQ. White people (and asians) excel in all fields, so then people start discriminating against them. Guess what? When you discriminate against me I hate you now.

Actually they are but who cares about facts

Yes, I have had to deal with tribalistic bullshit from Mexicans, Hawaiians, and a few others. You can't expect me to bend over and take it when others act that way.

Does he have any qualifications to make such a claim?
Pretty sure there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.

>former US president is quoting a convicted terrorist

No one is born hating because of skin color. We learn it because of actions, which is why those races need to be held accountable.

Where the fuck is this taken? Are the kids held hostage by Obongo?

Hitler didn't have twitter faggot calm down

"no one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion, but rather it is instilled upon him after 20 years of having to live near a bunch of obnoxious violent subhuman niggers who abuse the graciousness of the white man's civiliation at every turn"

2nd actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_liked_tweets_on_Twitter

Soon to be 1st

Based Barack Obama truly the greatest president. Not just in our time. But in all time.

Children aren't born intelligent, and we know that discrimination is positively correlated with intelligence because of the importance of pattern recognition.

That's over 140 characters

No one is born knowing algebra either

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_liked_tweets_on_Twitter
lmao what a fucking joke, the entire list will be replaced within a year

by more Obama tweets

No one is born being racist. Its true, however they do become racist through real life experiences dealing with minorities. Leftist forget that and think people are only racist because their parents are or because they post on Sup Forums.

Thank you President nigger for your fortune cookie wisdom

Obama din du nuffin . He let North Korea get the fucking nukes they are threatening people with today. .

A claim not based on study.
Wife 1/4 Lebanese the rest Murican white
Father U.K. Decent aka Murican
Child attends day care, clear segregation not just with our child but most children naturally. Integration of playing together not happening till near age 3.
She clings to workers that are on the whiter spectrum bc like all animals, tend to group with birds of the same feather.
Nothing right or wrong with it, it just is; nature.

6 out of 10 are Obama, I didn't realize how popular he was. Maybe I should stop listening to Alex Jones.

if Twitter was an accurate representation of the America, then we'd deserve to be nuked

i'm sure this will get better.

no goy you have to fight the globalists by buying Alex Jones' overpriced snake oil

Kekistan is not going to allow lefty communist gender bender crap . We will tear down your statues

hey obamaleaf

That's because he was fake and pc ... he was a actor who talked the talk bit could not walk the walk and delivered fuck all

hmm last i checked donald trump is president, fago

Wait, wasn't there some shitlib research stating that all babies are born racist?

BZZZZZZZZT
*clears throat*
*leans into mic*
wrong

ALL white people are racist

>implying that twitter doesn't just fluff up the numbers to whatever they want
Remember Hillary never getting more than a few hundred likes/retweets and then suddenly saying "delete your account" and getting hundreds of thousands?

Says the most race-baiting president of all time. Thank Obomber.

Americans have a Negro fetish. Neocons loved him overall. As did most Dems.

He's literally 1/2 white, ironically, and he caused the migrant crisis with Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood uprisings. But hey, we'll overlook that.

underrated.

Or white baby is all happy not knowing while the other two giving the "got it, boss. white genocide to come." look.

uhm.... obama says one thing and does another.

it's like saying mandela didn't hate white people, but look what he did to south africa and look what happened to white people there.

Oh look. The bankers mouth piece is posting cherished quotes AFTER bombing and destroying millions of people. How fucking cute.

Twenty years later when the kid on the right is robbing and leeching off the two kids on the left they'll learn it pretty quick.

Hes right
You need time to learn how other races act, then you know how shitty they are

shortly after that photo was taken obama devoured the children

The left just vandalized the Lincoln memorial. Didn't take long to lose your advantage, did it? Also sage and report shill threads

he's right. growing up i never hated non-whites until they all started chimping out and trying to hall of cost me

>literalwho.jpg
>factually incorrect
oh boy I'm shaking

You live and you learn.

Thank you Obama truly, for such a wonder insight. What would we do without you?

>No one is born...

livescience.com/20089-facial-racial-bias-infants.html

Probably he is the most stupid president of the USA.

Twitter is a platform for liberals.

people don't know a lot of shit when they're BABIES. this is so dumb. i hate normies.

No one is born knowing not to play with fire either

That's literally false though.

But Obama is a war criminal.
The blood of millions of arabs is on his hands.

>implying it wasnt the third most expensive tweet ever
botted likes aint free

>we should be more like babies, who are incapable of doing anything on their own and are completely at the mercy of their caretaker

Nah, they just hate people because they're jelous of beauty, strength and success. Looking at you fucking niggers.

>he thinks twitter likes aren't botted

Except those damn white males. Fuck them, amiright? Also, anybody who's to the right of SocDem, or POC who acknowledge the right of white solidarity.

>irrelevant ex president
>only claim to fame is his skin color
No.

Good thing he didn't right an original.

IIIFIFIFIFFIFIIFIFIFIF OKIE DOKE

The right-wing aren't born, we are made.

>obama checking out which one to rape kill and eat first is the 3rd most liked tweet of newage history.

:^)

Is the Alt-Right actually trying to get people to hate each other or did you just make that up?

The black one is looking at him like "Are you my dad?"

Look at that nig child. He is the only one that looks made and full of hate and anger already. LOL!

It had to be the black kid with the mug face.

>Trusting anything you see on the internet in the age of boots.

>you will all make great sacrifices

What did he mean by this?

>boting your way to victory

like poetry

>Alex Jones' overpriced snake oil
i'm pretty sure if Alex sold his products UNDER cost you people would say that

>The margin of winning and losing is based on how many tweets someone gets

We truly live in dark times.

No one is born knowing the stove is hot, or how to cross the street, or how to swim (obama), or how to read, or how to write, or how to use a computer, or how to walk, or how to speak an established language, or how to feed themselves, or how to brush their teeth, or how to bathe, or how to do math, or how to do any number of useful things you fucking dope

I wonder why he never quotes JFK? Oh wait! I know why.... The international bankers JFK was set to remove pay Obongo to be their mouth piece.

JFK, Hitler, Qaddafi, Castro, Sadam, ect... None of them were allowing that international banker slavery flag to fly.

The fucked up thing is a whole lot of you here know where the closest:
>Liquor store is
> Strip club
>Fast food restaurant
>Drug dealer

There is a HUGE interest for international bankers and investors to keep hidden history hidden. You actually have to READ and SEARCH for the truth.

You should be more concerned about the plans and tactics used by wealthy families AROUND THE GLOBE to enslave humanity.

Get fucked racists

Underrated

What are the other 2 most liked tweets?

>no one is born knowing who barack obama is

>but he will visit each individually and make sure they know and worship him as their personal savior

meanwhile:

I think Obama was a third tier President but he is a very likable person. The kind of person that maybe you don't want running your country, but as a neighbor he'd be cool.

They also are born knowing fuck from all, with an ego still in development.

Obama nor his followers think that through or care though

i can see the hate in its eyes

>if only everyone was enlightened, like me

I'm thankful everyday I didn't end up an unemployable, girly cuck like you.

>1 post by this ID
why does Sup Forums insist on getting slid?

sage goes in all fields friendos

>Castro
You fucking idiot.

Twiiter keeps banning right-wing people and it's full of bots, so it's not really representative of the populace anyway.

Wasn't there a study that showed even babies have in-group preference?

Well, he's black and it's racist to disagree with him, so... I guess he doesn't really need to be qualified to speak on anything, really.

That's because you're an easily duped moron

No stupid Twitter is just over run with pussy virtue signaling faggots.

*cough*

That's not even factually correct, 'racism' is genetical and is a survival trait, it's even clearly noticable amongst other animals. But yes let's just pretend every baby is born a saint with no genetical differences, kek.

>Obama tweets
>Black Twitter and white cat ladies cream themselves

to be expected

the bible says we are all born sinners. This stupid children are cherubs meme is so cheaply peddled and yet obviously false to anyone who has been around a 2 year old

>READ and SEARCH

Everything I have read up to now indicates that this is all one big crazy enchilada we're all rolled up in and a lot of stuff happens without reason. I agree that the rich keep their money and power for the most part, but often there isn't much rhyme or reason to everything and shit just happens organically without the help of some dark hand.

If you want rich people to be taken down a peg or two then empower the government more, but only if you're willing to let the wolf of authoritarianism in the door.

I hate niggers because they wont stop being niggers?

ahahahaha

Who the fuck even uses TWITTER? Seriously, no one I know uses it.

>twitter bans all dissenting opinions
>liberal faggot deluxe top hit
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>if you want to take rich people down a peg

get rich or get fucked

It really is. Every single time a white nationalist movement comes along, it fails miserably. This will be no different.