>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1478/87/1478871314838.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=best-H31AOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America is under heavy subversion. These groups and their financiers are abusing the freespeech rights in America - using the "protesters" from both extreme rightwing and leftwing to balkanize the country.

Without American hegemony, the world will plunge into chaos. And the future will be riddled by perpetual wars and wars will continue in space.

Don't let them destroy America. America is a unique empire that rules humanity with iron but fair fist.

Holy shit, is that THE Brain Lee Henderson?

>Drumpfkins actually believe anyone is going to jail for this

LOLed

I require additional memes on Finnish autism

yes, he lives

He has been kept posted.

awooo...

>It's a CNN implicitly encourages more violence at rallies episode.

How about a picture?

AWOO AWOO AWOO

K. KEEP ME POSTED

can we become the jew and doxx these niggers?

>Trump want's to stop this
Beautiful

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

I also own this book, it is spot on, they all apply

Is Joe going to disavow?

WE'RE COMING DRUMFKINS

> Durham resident here, I just got home from work and seeing this pic makes me feel better. I hope they catch them
> Same, i have today off and have been fuming since yesterday. I wouldn't think that Durham county would just let that shit slide. Packed full to the brim with niggers but law enforcement is pretty based

Well, they can use any help they can get. Do you guys have the videos of incident? Social media posts with the before and after? Post here and let's see if something come out of it.

Watch. Report. Give Feedback.

That has made my day, I'm glad he's being kept posted.

Why Finn? Why strive for such isolation then resent the ensuing lonliness?

obvious double false flag

This was the same pattern during the election. They're too feral to ever really effectively mold propaganda- the ashenazim on TV know how to do it, but Shatravius and the other true believers in the street know nothing but Righteous Fury, and they know a lot of it.

The left overplaying their hand is why Trump was elected. The most powerful too we have against them is getting them to show their true thoughts and feelings. The left's reaction to Trump
speeches were always 10 times better than the speeches themselves.

This is why the rally doesn't worry me that much. Right-leaning people have been watching feral africans burning down cities for 2 years straight, all while the liberal elite (in both parties) grinned and chortled at the dissapearing of conservative whites. When you see glee in the eyes of people fantasizing about your children's enslavement, the battle lines of the cold civil war get drawn. There's no going back from that, not for all the swastikas in the word- there's no apologizing to the Washington Post and saying "Shucks, I guess you were the good guys all along!"

Well, he kept me posted the whole time

I want to make Joe disavow Lincoln. Should make some Lincoln nigger killer memes, that was his plan all along

> Levin
You know, it's not even funny now.

i'm cruising for a snoozing.

AWOO~

10-4

more of these lol

One more old finn meme

this is why I can't call myself a republican. the whole retarded and rape babies should be cherished meme is fucking INSANE

>Moonman in a stovepipe hat.

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1478/87/1478871314838.swf

This. Let your Democrat and Republican friends and family know. Spread it on social media. Makes Soros God Emperor memes with Antifa, BLM, and Alt Right on them. Rally everyone behind MAGA and don't let them become useful idiots.

Time to shitpost... The media is constantly building narratives based on omission of facts, yet people still believe them. Memeing the truth hard could counter this.

Like this?

I just realized, could Christian Bakeries use this as well?

"Do you support the Biblical Notion that Marriage is between a man and a woman?"

Answer "Yes", and you get to shop, answer "No" and it redirects you Ted Cruz's Senate campaign website or something.

Fuck Brian
He said that the government should take away guns last year, he a shit

k keep me posted

I don't trust that link.

I bet Flumpf did this.

And you don't seem the lying kind

A shame that I can read your mind

And all the things that I read there

Candlelit smile that we both share

And you know I don't mean to hurt you

But you know that it means so much

And you don't even feel a thing

>redirects you Ted Cruz's Senate campaign website or something.
No, screenshots from Sup Forums detailing how fags like to pozz each other.

it's just mayors and city councils that did the math and see their base is illegals and residents with illegal relatives. Trump and Sessions have to be aggressive and force their hand

This has happened to me more than once..

i get this problem because my front door is actually on the side of the house, directly opposite the neighbours' front door. i've lived here 9 years and still haven't met my neighbours.

can't wake up

Do you t_D fags believe that Jews are evil now?

finns are aliens, they cannot be understood

>rescues holocaust evidence

Some downy kids can live pretty much normal lives.

Oh shit, you have it?
I remember how accurate finnposters said it was

based

Half our party is retard christcucks that are fucking useless in the race war. There will have to be a Nazi Party eventually, there's no way we can win while being the party of Lincoln

Kek what a vote of confidence for America. However America will remain unstable as long as it's a democracy.

And so has this

I'm sure CNN is already stroking its micro-cock just thinking about it.
>half the events sponsored by the deepstate
>the other half sponsored by trump supporters

SO UNEQUAL IT MAKES ME MAD

These are people who get up on stage and call Martin Luther King a hero

There is probably no hope for the liberal baby boomers who lead the GOP, they came of age before the internet and their minds are owned root and stem by the left. People talking about controlled opposition? Mike Pence, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush- this is legitimately controlled opposition, hacked and programmed from the inside out since they were children. And if we didn't have the internet to break the left's media monopoly, we'd be the exact same.

also based

DIE ALREADY

> always do the opposite of what McCain says

Better one.
>Do you support the Biblical Notion that the Jews are the children of Satan?

When the media says white supremacists and counter protesters, they hide that the protest was about taking down a confederate monument, a part of our history, and that the protesters were unarmed- the counter-protesters WERE armed, with various deadly weapons, and ATTACKED the protesters.

Democracy itself is the problem.

If it weren't for rape babies you probably wouldn't even exist so can it. We just want to saves you!
Women should love, cherish, and tickle their rape babies. And let it feed from their breasts. Since the child was unwanted, as it is a product of rape, the feeding of the breast is also rape.
It's absolutely delicious. Nom nom nom.

Looks like the only thing that makes her come requires batteries

LIVE: US State Department Press Briefing with Heather Nauert Regarding North Korea threat
youtube.com/watch?v=best-H31AOM

iceland already has problems with inbreeding they literally cant have downies running around making it worse

I unironically agree with your position, parents should be able to abort retarded babies, nature itself aborts other kinds of chromosome trisomy

I disagree with this

I hate when girls do this. No need to rub it in, cunts

i have to move to winland

every day
there's 50 meters to either direction available thank you very much

No, they would be run out of business and taken to court. Already happened here with the gay wedding fiasco, which is why I assume you mentioned bakeries. Christians in this country are under attack.

It's a meme, don't take it too seriously unless you want to end up like an uneducated stormfag.

Kek, buses don't stop for people here you gotta getcho black ass to day bench wit Pequan sleepin own it and yo ass betta have exact change nigguh

>this is also my autism

They admitted to Project Veritas that they like to stir shit for ratings.

b-but Joe wears a helmet!!

It's not. Communism is Jewish.

> it is a product of rape, the feeding of the breast is also rape.
Kek

So Mozilla reps on Twitter (@Firefoxscout) have been claiming that the Firefox browser isn't related at all to the shit Mozilla is doing with Soros ties.

>John McCain shits his diaper and yells Trump to concede to Hilldawg

Stop bullying your grandchildren, Mike!

T_D has been surprisingly uncucked on Charleston.

go to bed goofy awoo posters.

>Rescue holocaust evidence
Pay up goys. Fabrication costs get are expensive.

DIE LICH.