Why are Ukrainians having far right marches?

Aren't they 100% white? What is the goal of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taras_Shevchenko
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably to remain white.

To show that they care for their people/country

Ukraine is becoming more socially liberal. They recently started having faggot parades

But Ukrainians are not white, how can they be right?

because their government is 80% jewish

leftism?

These are nothing more than poor people desperate for the sense of belonging. Closest thing to a nationality that wasn't made up by commies they have are the WW2 pro-nazi bandits.
Despire that they're the puppets of the Ukrainian government that is 50+% jewish.

To terrorize the Russian minority.

I hate the term "controlled opposition", but in the case of Right Sector, it's absolutely true. They're just useful idiots in the West's campaign against Russia.

sauce?

This. Weird concept for other whites I guess

but they aren't even in the EU
How are they becoming less white?

Its so that the Russians can look like the good guys when they annex like last time.

Ukriane has zero transgender muslim women of color.

Unlike the whole of western europe. Slavs are the true non-degenerates. People in eastern europe don't have to be 'red-pilled' knowing these things are common everyday knowledge, as common as knowing what temperature water freezes. It would take decades for people to start accepting transgender muslim niggers as their neighbors.

any naysayers are jewish shills or trying to propagate hatred of the last part of europe untouched by cultural enrichment, in addition to butthurt western eruopeans who are mad because they can't leave their house without seeing a transgender homosexual gang bang in the dog park involving their son and his muslim boyfriend from somalia

They are 0% White, 100% Slav, Gypsy and Turk

>"muh degeneracy isn't as bad as yours, check mate guys LOL rekt"
>le 52% face
Ironic since Amerimutts literally are genetic trash, niggers who won't stop LARPing as Europeans, we least Europe has something to preserve except muhhhh constitution LOL.

They're more 'white' (European) than you'll ever be kiddo, keep LARPing like you are one of us, take off that swastika, you look ridiculous.

You see James, Ukraine is an artificial country. It only came into existence as an idea a century ago and then a few decades later suddenly it became "real". Yeltsin was stupid and drunk enough to pander to Ukrainian separatists and out of nowhere a "country" was born. So nationalism is a vital part of the Ukrainian operation. Ukraine constantly needs to invent nationalistic myths to justify it's own existence. Without literal nazis Ukraine can't even exist.

They are leftists. The left has branded fascism as a right aligned ideology, but that is false. Communists and fascists agree on most points.

Keep up with news, Ukraine is on the fast track of pandering to EU. They're already passing pro-gay laws.

Why are Ukrainians so good looking pol?

Strangely good looking. Usually Slavs are a little off.

White genetics.
>inb4implications

genetics

>ywn have a qt slav gf

Non-anglo genes and high testosterone.

We have them too.

americans are the only europeans, people in europe now are trash.

They are getting their weapons from the Jews.

There was a sale on tiki torches

Link?

>if we become >95% white all our problems are solved
U retarded boi
Their government is riddled with jews

russian plants

All Slavs are

For years the Kremlin has funded Jewish, leftist and anti-Fascist groups (see Tatjana Zdanoka) in Latvia, to divide and create tension among the native Latvian and the Russian immigrant populations.

So you shouldn't be surprised if people who actually know a thing or two about Russia, think associating Russia with nationalism is laughable.

So how much non-hispanic whites are in the US? Like 30%?

Ukraine has its own separate language and culture. Russia is dogshit, and turns to shit everything it touches.

Because fug Rusky Commies :DDD

>Ukraine has its own separate culture
So? Siberia is also culturally different from Moscow. Not different enough though. Those are regional differences.

>separate language
Google it, look into it's history. The whole thing was fabricated out of a regional dialect a century and a half ago when the meme of Ukraine was starting. What I say that Ukraine is an artificial country, I'm not exaggerating. It was creating out of nothing over a course of a few decades.

I'm a hohol living in Britain who wants to move back.
I hope those neo-Bolshevik Jews in the Kremlin get what's coming to them.

>When I say that Ukraine is an artificial country, I'm not exaggerating. It was created
Fix, I'm not actually retarded

>Jews in the Kremlin
You do realize the leadership of Ukraine is literally just Jews, right?

Just trying to Understand you Russianbro, so Ukrainian has always been a part of Russia? It's actually not so easy to find answers to this question on wikipedia page.

I see they wear masks. I suppose we'll have to start. We have no choice after the last happening.

Same here.
There are even guests from different countries (Croatia, poland, hungary etc)

The jews.

Slav girl is best girl

This is a common theme with Russia. If Russia wants it, then claims to the contrary don't matter. How about the Baltics? Belarus? Georgia? All really just Russian but different dialects?

The Russians are the shit tier of Slavs and have always instigated with their neighbors.

To piss off the Russians living in their country. Russians remember well what nazism did to their country.

>Jewish, leftist and anti-Fascist groups (see Tatjana Zdanoka) in Latvi
So like 500 people tops?

True. And all Ukrainians remember the holodomor

They are retarded Slavs who are wholly owned by Jews. The "Nazi" battalion Azov is owned by the Jew Ihor Kolomoysky. They served the bidding of international CIA Jews - Robert Kagan and Victoria Nudelman.

The Kremlin is Machiavellian. They fund all sides of the conflict in order to concentrate power and control. Read about Vladislav Surkov.

pretty much this

>lel

lmao are home depot tiki torches the only ones anyone can get or what

Ukraine has had a literal Nazi Government since about 2014 I think. Got putsch'd to the top and everything.

They don't like having a jewish prime minister

>They don't like having a jewish prime minister
Yatsenyouk or Groysman?

>putsch'd

They're not neighbors, they are Russian separatists. I don't know what else to tell you, that's just the reality.
>Baltics? Belarus? Georgia
Georgia and Baltic countries are obviously real. Why would I claim they're Russian? They have a long independent history and their own ethnic groups. Ukraine doesn't. It's a Russian separatist state and nothing more.

Belarus obviously is a meme fake country, but it doesn't claim to be independent, so I don't have a problem with it. Just read their history, you'll realize they never were a country before USSR memed them into reality. Same as Ukraine.

Ukrainian was created out of a Russian dialect by this faggot here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taras_Shevchenko
It's all just a big meme.

Ukraine is not Russian or a state. It's a Soviet artificial construct, in the vein of Turkmenistan and the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. Ukrainian nationalism is a sad Jewish propaganda construct, because there can be no true nationalism in a fictitious nation.

because government is jewish
the goal is to force goys to fight each other
goys needed to be busy because jews were going to steal much money

Ukraine 'language' is literally nothing more than the southern dialect.
Just assume that Ukraine is Russia's Texas (sans guns) when you read anything on the matter.

Because Ukrainians have Swedish blood.

Nibba they literally protested AGAINST gay parades in Kiev, this year.

ukraine angers me, it only lies against soviet union and just exists to try to make nazi germany look less bad, i wish ukraine would wiped off the map

it is because youth unemployment in rural regions is over 9000, children of peasants join nazi marches

It like 25% of Latvian actual population.

Tiki-magic allows them to sell ICBMs to Kim.
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

>. It's a Soviet artificial construct
>is
Was. With time it turned into actual state.

Obviously they saw 'murica on TV having based fashy far right marches and they don't want to be left behind. Get with the program Nigel.

>EU jews literally fund gay pride parades in Ukraine to show how 'progressive' Ukraine is without Russian influence
>There's at least two cops for each parading faggot or dyke

I guess the old country isn't too far dead
The old country can never be killed

Some Ukrainians believe that their language is pure and that Russian is a polluted version of their language. Also apparently Kiev used to be the capital of the Russian empire.

Created from nothing over time... Which country wasn't founded this way?

racial solidarity?

I hope my country has one soon, the US has sparked something beautiful I believe

I don't understand Russian very well but it seems like Ukrainian is just Russian with the Letter "I" instead of "И"

>With time it turned into actual state.
LOL NO
These useless pieces of shit haven't managed to surpass SOVIET economical metrics.
Sorry for the GDP graph in Russian but it goes:
Turkey
Russia
World
Azerbaijan
Iran
Libya
Iraq
Armenia
Ukraine
Uzbekistan

Latvia, NO!

I've worked with Ukrainians, and they wanted to kill me when I asked if they were Russian.

Russia is caustic, turning everything it touches to shit. These people are legit better than you.

guys i don't remember the nazis covering their faces like pussies and also they had a leader who had actual clout and power

We will just have to disagree on this one friend. My grandparents were Cossack and Ukrainian, they never claimed to be Russian. Believe what you want, but myself and most of the world will continue to see Russian claims on Ukraine as illegitimate.

Pretty cool, huh? At least you east euro bros get us. A lot of burgers are looking at us like monsters after what happened over here.

>they wanted to kill me when I asked if they were Russian
>These people are legit better than you.
Do you realize that this sounds like Stockholm syndrome?

t. new world faggot
Most countries in the old world are rooted in traditions that go back at least a thousand years. If your traditions are from 20th century, they're a meme.

There are no nonwhites in Ukraine. If Germany tries to ship sandniggers to Ukraine they'll omit the marching part and will go straight to clanking.
Same as repefugees demand being placed in Sweden they will demand being as far away from Ukraine as possible.

Not really they use a lot of similar words so if you know Russian you can sometimes figure out what is being said but they are quite different, in many ways it is more similar to polish.

Can all you stupid fuckers stop using tiki torches? Get proper ones it's not that hard.

I love the tiki torches. Is Soros funding Spencer as well?

As far as I'm aware, the far right in the Ukraine is funded by the same people that fund antifa in the west to drive the Ukraine away from Russia and into the eu

Most Ukrainian infrastructure was built by Russia anyway. You guys seriously should get over whatever differences you have and form some type of Slavic Union to avoid getting played by the kikes running the E.U.

To be fair though, I can speak Russian pretty decently and I can't understand Ukrainian for shit. There are some words that are exactly the same as Russian, but other that aren't close at all.

It has more Polish influence than Russian

>Can all you stupid fuckers stop using tiki torches? Get proper ones it's not that hard.

Tiki torches are a part of American BBQ culture. They are culturally relevant.

>avoid the kikes in the EU by jumping in with the kikes in russia
Lol

but people in the op's picture are Ukrainian

It's too late for that.
Ukrainian kikes with the help of US kikes made it impossible.

Ukrainians are way more brainwashed than Russians, you can't go anywhere without anti Russian propaganda being rammed in your face. The east and west are like 2 different countries, in the west they basically sided with hitler in ww2. The maidan government is a joke. They are constantly assassinating people, and are totally corrupt. There's a lot more to the situation, western media leaves a lot of things out.