BAKED ALASKA ACID ATTACK

If anyone is trying to get that 5k bounty from Sam Hyde for finding the attacker of Baked Alaska this might help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jPe0hjI2_k

The attacker with his goggles and red bandanna off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/usYaTd0gmdk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rVYJju_TxU
youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His name us Scott. It's right there on his goggle strap. Easiest $5k ever made.

kek

vump

WAHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMYYYYYYYY I NEED MILK

BABY NEED MILKY

MUH EYES

BABY NEED MILK!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course!

its a cowardly act to begin with, blinding someone.. A woman's way of "fighting".

Fight like a man faggots. If you are afraid to get punched then dont go to a fight, kids.

its a cowardly act to begin with, ramming into a crowd with a car... a woman's way of "fighitng".

Fight like a man, faggots. If you are afraid to get punched then don't go to a fight, kids.

Nice one. Someone will find him, I'm sure

You are a homosexual and deep down inside it kills you :)

Will you shut up about this faggot? I live in Alaska and I keep thinking at first glance these are happening threads about my state

Was baked alaska the driver? Holy shit no wonder

Alright pol, do your thing and hunt this commie down!

Fuck baked alaska and fuck sam hyde

Try making hacky beta jokes after the day of the rope, you'll be sent to rehabilitation camps were you'll work until you'll die out of old age.

It actually takes balls to ram your car into a crowd of people when attacked by a crowd of people.
Especially if you know what the consquences will be.

Then again, Baked Alaska wasnt the one driving the car... So your "argument" is invalid.

Those BLM and antifa goons are deranged and delusional brainwashed people.

This is coming from a left-leaning centrist.
And many like me see it and think the same way.

So it's confirmed acid attack?

>that fucking chant
>we are replacing you, strong united interracial too

How does a group with a racially motivated chant denoting the replacement of another group go unnoticed by your average everyday American?
Doesn't that chant speak loud and clear of the genocidal tactics at work?

consider me rustled

WAIT WTF

Baked alsaska was acid attacked?

I love commies now!

So, is he Boiled Alaska now?

pretending that baked alaska is anything else besides a buzzfeed dropout who is trying to get sympathy for getting BTFO

R A R E
A
R
E

This is a good example of play stupid games and win stupid prices.
Always expect the worst, watch your back and never slack. Especially if you're in a huge crowd of morons.

are you actually like this or are you just playing it up because you're on the internet?

>How does a group with a racially motivated chant denoting the replacement of another group go unnoticed by your average everyday American?
HE DID NOTHING WRONG

>her der acid attack.

He was pepper sprayed you ninny. He's playing the acid attack card because he looked and sounded like such a little bitch rolling around fucking crying.

>ACID ATTACK
kill yourself retard

fuck that landwhale that got squashed like a marshmellow beween 2 cars

N E W

E

W

>Implying Sam Hyde has $5000

Oh I'm sorry are you his doctor? You know it was just pepper spray, ok.

Sam Hyde donated 5k to the daily stormer m8

No, it's not confirmed at all. More propaganda and fake news from Sup Forums trying to make Baked Alaska's reaction to some pepper spray look justified. (Hint: He was crying like a little fucking bitch screaming for milk and a medic.)

and fuck white people

>acid comes in an aerosol can for easy assault use now.

Not his doctor. Just not a gullible fuckwit like you faggot. Keep sucking Baked's balls though. It's a good look for you.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMYYYYYYYY I NEED EXTRA LARGE CASKET

BABY NEED EXTRA LARGE CASKET

MUH LYFE

BABY NEED EXTRA LARGE CASKET!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude he wasn't crying, he was just baked as fuck yo

I knew it was only a matter of time before antifa started acid attacks

First that nigger with the flame thrower and now acid attacks

Thank god for the charger of self defense

Post more pics of him

Don't talk shit about Sam Hyde.

baked alaska is begging for help like a panicked bitch
it's almost like he got shot and was REALLY hurt
the alt lite is comical
cry baby cry

ceviche alaska

No dog in this fight, but are you saying you would like him to keep sucking that other gentleman'so balls for your enjoyment as well as theirs?

car ramrod crowd? pretty manly desu-ka

Yes. It makes it easier for rational people to spot the alt-right snowflake shills.

It wasn't an acid attack dipshit, it was bear spray.

Could you be more of an antifa shill?

shut up jewling

youtu.be/usYaTd0gmdk

brag and cry
what a fucking faggot

Is it a completely sure thing that this kid is the one who sprayed the mace ?

He looks eerily jewish doe...

>Marine

He was dishonorably discharged and sent to prison. As soon as he gets out, he sets up a white nationalist group and starts punching women in the streets. Why is the Alt-right full of such degenerates?

Damigo also has prison tats on his arms which is probably why he never wears short sleeve shirts. Wouldn't want the media to see the Swastikas.

>boo hoo hoo

You're a loose collection of degenerates that are claiming to fight against degeneracy. Kek

Then stop using weapons, you little faggot.

What an intelligent response! Please, tell us more. We are in awe of your towering intellect and flawless delivery.

>Antifa started it. Im certain it wasn't the alt-right nazis that started wearing armor and using flagpoles as weapons first..

MEDIC
AAAAHHHH MEDIC

Honestly there is no argument you can present that will help paint the alt-right in a positive light. They went way too far, and now normies are repulsed. There is no way to grow your movement past where it is today. You lost.

>"MUH GUNS"
>get spray
>"hey, that's not fair"

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=4rVYJju_TxU

It's always been a fringe of weirdos

It's a boogie man to shift our eyes away for the globalist agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

With acid in his eyes I'm surprised he wasn't yelling for mommy.

the mossad brought chemical weapons to a freedom rally. a fucking terrorist cell.

>acid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah dude, it was acid laced with anthrax, fentanyl, and ricin. /ourguy/ was basically a victim of a terrorist attack! WTF bros...........

Oh, right, because it was the alt-right that started swarming their opponents rallies and causing disruption.

I want to drop you subhumans into the sea.

Help! I can NAZI anything!

>be American
>try to express political view
>get acid'd
just another day in your multiculti hellhole.

You're being awfully sexist for a democrat.

i-is this ok, user-kun

Music to my fucking ears. I'm seriously thinking about recording that and using it like ambient noise to fall asleep to at night.

Yes, actually.. It was.. Go watch some video of the battle of berkeley snowflake.

Classic

The feeling is mutual you fucking faggot.

Remember that your stupid whore got killed and plenty of others on your side got badly hurt, commie.

Here's another one: shut up faggot.

We on the right are going to settle things with you Marxist, once and for all, when the inevitable civil war happens. It'll be wonderful to burn your cities and starve you human garbage.

And fuck Violent J

Fuck that greedy faggot.

I only know Cody cigar, no Sam Hyde

I ran into Baked Alaska a couple months ago in Burbank. I said, "Hey, man. What's up?"
He was startled. He literally jumped in fright. I thought that was strange, despite seeing other Millennials jump at loud noises, car horns etc.
We had a short conversation. I told him who I was and my twitter handle. I could tell he had heard of it. I had a moderately sized following b/f it got suspended recently.
But instead of having a "brothers in arms" "keep the faith" moment, he asks me if I watch his live streams.
Umm, yeah...(?)
"Oh, great. Thanks for the support"
So obviously he saw me as one of his "fans". I've lived in SoCal my whole life and could care less about actors and celebrity.
I gotta give the guy his props for going out there and standing up while "mainstream" rightwingers hide and virtue signal, but his attitude irritated me.

Why is this guy a prime suspect? He's at the right location, but the time frame isn't close enough in that video to put him at the scene when alaska got hit.

>they went way too far
>you lost

Who? Spencer's larping fanboys or the right? The more violent the left gets and the more alienated whites who err on the conservative side become, the larger the right will become. As far as Spencer and anyone who associates with him, they either hang up their hats or gut the "alt-right", boot out Spencer and everyone connected with him, and become something else.

You are blatantly lying and you know it.

Failed 32 yr old childless landwhale, like 90% of the (((leftist women)))

God I hate ICP so much.

How can anybody look at this picture and not agree that he is a fucking cunt.

What do you think about Jihadis? Do you think they are cowards?

You are implying that I somehow lied. Disprove my statement, if you know what the truth is.

I thought it was 10k?

Where is video of the attack which shows the attacker?

whining like a fucking pussy

i've never liked this fucking fake faggot

Every movement needs a martyr. Thank you for providing us with a perfect candidate.

Your martyr from this rally needs to man the fuck up, maybe buy some goggles, and stop crying like a little fucking girl.

Baked Alaska is exactly how I pictured every white supremacist Internet warrior nerd. Talks shit online about muh racewar, but when he actually steps outside of the basement into the real world, cries and curls up like a little bitch when shit gets real, hahaha. Exactly as expected.

You nerds are so pathetic lmao

your martyr is a fat dyke that played in the middle of the road

congratulations

Shut the fuck up you cuck hes ourguy

>it takes balls to plow a car into a crowd
What planet do you live on user you fucking idiot