When will things go back to normal?

when will things go back to normal?

probably a week or so. Fucking faggots posting tumblr images in the red pill threads.

i got a warning for posting this

They won't

>TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

its nsfw

Give it one to two more days, and simply ignore the shill threads.

when normies are removed

you cant tear down all the statues. Soon we will tear down statues of martin luther king jr.

watch when I kick this thing in, MAXIMUM SHILL-A-DRIVE

I'm gonna post threads like, "IF YOU DONT WANNA KILL NIGGER CHILDREN YOURE A SHILL" and, "Can we agree nazis are just too far?"

Never.

I think this is the only thing that could really start a race war

This is a shoop, he´s antifa

i can't believe they actually went out of there fucking way to fucking photoshop it. I didn't even look at it.

Never underestimate the petty butthurt of /leftypol/.
Couldn't they just move it to a museum or something? The historical significance is preserved and it doesn't have to get destroyed like some 1984/Islamic erasure of anything before the party/Islam

When all the commies are killed and we take this country back to what it was supposed to be. Commies murdered, jews gassed, immigrants deported, muslims bombed, fags stoned, and niggas in chains.

what are you waiting for

When hyper autists stop making their paychecks. Seriously, you know who you are, STOP REPLYING, you aren't helping!

When Spencer's poppycock-gobbling betas gtfo

When all races except mine disappear.

Dead knows no peace
The ride never ends

They won't. Soros is sinking too much money for them to stop now. The old batch of shills was for data-mining purposes. The new batch, fueled with much liberal vigor, will be here for a long while.
Sharpen your redpills, boys. We got a-lot of work to be done in the coming weeks.

Wait till Trump's next 3am tweet.
Normal? You want the status quo of the last few years? Fuck that!

I think OP meant Normal as in "Not on the break of Nuclear/Civil War every day", or maybe he means Normal as in "when every fucking thing you did in your career of dating life hinged on your poltical leanings.".

((They've)) come to far and sunk way too much money into these "Liberal Peace Fighters" to turn back now. And the fact that a bunch of Obscure 90s playing cards are foretelling what's next, it's too late. It's like we're in Jumanji.

just one day. just one fucking day. a calm and peaceful day. it will arrive one day

When you force them to.
'Things' are objects, they exist for subjects to alter by interaction, that is history.
Most people are objects, and its up to you, the mind controller, minter of your own currency, minter more generally, to gun them down at a Baskin Robbins.

do it faggots.

When we win

>committing a crime committing a crime committing a crime