Liberals will want you to think that this thing is worth the same as a civilized white person

>liberals will want you to think that this thing is worth the same as a civilized white person

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l0rhD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M253
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liberals want you to think that cherry-picking anomalies isn't a way to present a sound and civilized argument

no african country developed the wheel before colonization
makes you think

ongaa bongaa mutafucka

we wuz kangz nontheless you filthy kkk nazis

nigger hate thread?

Minus the lip plate, this isn't cherry picking. I would tell you to go take a trip to Africa and look at the people there since you think that, but since you live in Sweden all you need to do is head out to a public place.

Come on don't be shy!

calm down tyrone

I'm sure you're excluding Egypt from that, huh?

Your country has a higher population of both niggers AND spics than mine has niggers and mudslimes

Niggers were slaves in Egypt

Incas and Mayas didn't either. The technology of "round things" was known, but never used as a wheel. They did invent cogs and other turning shit tho.
Inventions are like evolution. Sometime they happen, sometimes they don't. People are not neccessarily dumber for not inventing certain things.

Niggers have accomplished literally nothing

>people are not neccessarily dumber
but they are less likely to survive as civilisation

but they wuz kangz

quack quack imaduck

Whites are getting KANG'ed today.

>not naming it "nigger discossion"
one job

"Niggers were slaves in Egypt" [...] so no African country developed the wheel before colonization.

What's your argument?

what did you just say white boi? muh dick!

Especially when they are as agressive as most African peoples. The tribalism is too deeply ingrained in their genes and they only thrive when they are able to live in western societies.

he is implying they wuzn't kangz

Niggers are dumber, poorer, more criminal, more aggressive, and have more sexual diseases than humans.
archive.is/l0rhD

Niggers are a different, sub-human species

>Implying they have any humanity-related thing in themselves

They are a failure from the evolutionary natural system.

Can we get some new nigger hate thread webms instead of the same ones we've been seeing in these threads?

Sure. Wheels?

God you racists are pathetic.

I feel sorry for you. Grow up, humanity is tired of your shit.

No u

We're talking about sub-saharan african nations AKA black nations, don't be faggy.

then go back home, nigger

Also WTF are you talking about, people used to be way more openly racist 100 years ago, and they were proud about it. Look up any historically significant person from 100+ years ago and they'd agree there's differences between races, it's just nowadays that all that shit's been suppressed. Even abe lincoln thought that black folk and white folk needed to be separate. That's why I wish all races could just leave each other be.

Every tribe and every nation should live in its own homeland, with their own customs, in peace.

>Egypt
Can you tell me where this is?
pic related

what are you on about muhammad? can't your tiny somalian brain proccess such a simple information?

What is this savagery? Disgusting...

wtf are they doing that for?

Why are you even asking? Do you actually think they need a reason?

>You
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b

>Me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M253

I can't think of a reason that would justify that to a rational being. I hope they are just brain damaged or something, at least they don't know what they are doing that way.

Fucking hell, man, that makes me so sad and angry. How can people like that exist?

You need to stop feeling bad for niggers, in any way.

Your point being? (genuinely curious at this point)

>I hope they are just brain damaged or something
they are niggers

If you don't feel anything seeing a young girl being tortured there is something wrong about you.

I'm tired of subhumans and liberalscum such as yourself. DotR soon.

not even animals are like that

Eh, just pointing out various genetic differences. Pretty much a snownigger calling a eurospic black/Muslim et c

>muh heritage is better than youuurs

racists believe this is superior genes
>muh proud heritage

>humanity is tired of your shit.
excludes niggers naturally

>people in Sup Forums
>having feelings
nice one!

If you've ever felt like taking one of those DNA tests, then I can highly recc it. They have really interesting information about your genetic background.

>doesn't know backstory
she stole a phone and they did that, but didn't expect her to die

Muslim is not a race though. You have just proved snowniggers are retarded and inferior.

KEK
please see >>>/reddit/

>this kills the nigger

I will someday. Probably I'm half kike half moor tbqh

If you ever learn about how statistics work you'll shit brix

So white people used to go around raping, murdering, pillaging, razing, but that's European history and should be cherished and celebrated.

But Blacks are doing the same thing now, on their path to greatness, and it's wrong?

Really joggles my boggles.

sure. Muslims or Arabs. That kind of influence. Spain and Moors, you know

Give back our cd technologies.

Why not?

The black in that picture probably is not on internet chinese cartoon forums right now inciting mass killing against other beings just because muh skin color.

If anything, you self-victimizing pieces of shit are the last one who deserve to call yourselves civilized. You just act or want to act like mindless beast.

>she stole a phone
What a shitty excuse to do someone's head in. Animals.

How edgy. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong and indulge your sick /gore/ and torture fetish.

Then you should reveal your power-level in public constantly and then show your genome and tell people that you can't possibly be racist

Next summer I will come to Sweden and larp as muslim to rape your women

racist and proud because nature just shows us what the difference races around the world do

i dont see any swiss doing what those niggers are doing in those videos

>gore
>edgy
... Literally, where do you think you are?

>larp as muslim

So you're just gonna be yourself? :^)

No, liberals want you to give them the same respect & treatment as everyone else UNLESS they give you a valid reason not to. It's really not that hard mate.

People here is racist in general, no need to larp. The problem is the whole american sjw culture is now arriving and our women are slowly turning into brat entitled landwhales.

this thread got me thinking.
in history, +99% peoples lives are worthless.
they dont invent, innovate shit.
we invest money into that lottery that a kid will become the next Edison.
with niggers, they has never been a payout.
100% have never pushed the needle of human progress forward.
there is no venture capital in their education.

>Literally, where do you think you are?
Not on Sup Forums, that's why I expect people not to be edgy, at least when it comes to murdering, rekt and gore content. My mistake I guess, I should know better by now.

Christian sandnigger =/= Muslim, I don't worship muhammad (yet) Sven.

It does beg the question if blacks hate whites so much why would they not want to go back to Africa and start a new glorious civilization there? Then they can just compete against the white people and prove that they're better. I am offering this idea in good faith.

they're fine if they stay in Africa

niggers aren't actually equal to us though and pretending otherwise is a farce

So you're expecting Sup Forums to not be edgy, even in regards to gore content? Seeing NIGGERS and KIKES and SPICS and COMMUNISTS suffer is the best kind of content!

Jesus.The videos ITT. Africa should be in
quarantine. I worry cause France England Belgium already looks like a little Africa and they cant top breeding.

Hillary will remove all historical statues when she will become president, don't worry about our ancestors!

Show me a European jungle city where people beat to death others with stick and stones.