Why Jews cannot forgive whites in general for the Holocaust...

Why Jews cannot forgive whites in general for the Holocaust? That shit happened years ago and their survivors are old people having good life, niggers as well.

Can someday minorities forgive whites? Most whites today don't have anything to do with massacres and such.

>That shit happened

>Why Jews cannot forgive whites in general for the Holocaust?
Why the fuck would the Jews blame all whites for the holocaust when it was whites who were fighting AGAINST Nazi Germany.

The Allies were white too.

The holocaust didn't even happen. Fucking look up what holocaust actually means.

Forgive whites for what?

What is going on is the psychopath's justification.
If someone allows himself to be exploited, that means they deserve it in some way to the psychopath.

DEUTSCHLAND NEIN NEIN NEIN!

The scandal here is that there really isnt much to forgive.

Americans aren't whites, also you neither since when your grandfather were fighting, many Americans were fucking many British woman as possible before D-day.

The psychopath derives from the situation that the exploited has less intelligent and is therefore less human

Most non-whites don't give a shit about whites. Almost all of the shit you're seeing now is white people fucking other white people over.

> Being this retarded

I can't believe Brad Pitt is going to sell us all out to the aliens, and neanderthals. I guess we deserve it.

Because there's still a bunch of faggots who masterbating to Hitler propaganda and prance around with tiki torches fighting other retards in the streets

wu wuz genozided

You Britcucks literally created Jizzrael and your capital got stilled fucked by jewish subversion. They make no differences.

>Americans aren't whites
And Columbians are?

I don't care, but you were once. Shame it is now Arabic.

because it gives them an excuse to act like a bloodthirsty maniac and be entirely hypocritical in demanding that even the ancestors of white people must suffer for their "crimes". Meanwhile, Jewish people and nobody else must ever pay reparations for any of their atrocities which they have created or are creating by continuously pushing for whites to be targeted.

If people were consistent in fighting racism, the anti-white Jews would be targeted for execution. Since they're not, it's simply white genocide that they're hungering for and they are no less guilty than the all of the "nazis" which they target. All of the Jews, asians, beaners, niggers, and everyone else who push white genocide honestly deserve to be put on a list and purged. They don't want me to live, me to spread my ideas or discuss them- what gives them divinity over me? Nothing. They are simply mortal, just like you and me. And as such, if their anti-white rhetoric does not stop, they deserve to be physically removed and the genocide that is proposed right back at Anti-Whites will be entirely justified as a means of self-defense and preservation.

Nothing gives Jews or anyone the right to genocide anyone but since they push for white genocide, I would shed zero tears when anti-whites start becoming viable targets for genocide right back.

They will never be happy, until there is no white men because everything the Jew ever thinks up is about genociding them.

The future is basically

Brazil + AIDS - white men

It's not about the holocaust or any other such deeds. They are just used by people as leverage, to get what they want by guilt-tripping others.
They will only stop using it when people stop falling for it it stops being useful.

Holohoax never happened, youre on the wrong side of history. Half the country was wrong about Hillary, we base our opinions on objective truth here, not what people have been mislead to believe.

6 million cant be defended, and therefore either youre a holohoax denier, or you are wrong.

Pic related alone proves that. Its no more than 4 million, based on the reductions in one camp alone. Its actually less than 1 million, and probably more like about 500k.

Gender ideology is kicking in very hard in white people. Obviously this is a sort of manipulation, which it should be illegal since it is about poisoning a mentality to commit suicide. Anyway, how to proof it. Science is now about giving credit to trend fallacies to ruin even more civilization.

/thread

>Why Jews cannot forgive whites in general for the Holocaust?

You can't forgive something that never even happened to begin with.

>asians, beaners
Neither have anything againt you but you keep drinking the jew's kool aid.
We're literal enemies of judaism and the only people left who still have traditions that expose their immorality like the passion of Christ representations and the burning of the jew festivities.
We're also inherent enemies of muslims, even if we weren't catholic/agnostic, we have pork-sustained diets, alcohol runs in our blood, we love our dogs more than our children and will not stop drawing cartoons because some faggot raghead can't discern reality from fantasy.

>The Jews can't forgive the white man for driving them to near extinction and sending them running to the Caucus mountains until the reemerged after the flood in 600Bc with the sole surviving written culture and a desire to eradicate the Whites.

Greece
Rome
Hastings
Revolution
Now

All moves in a long battle that we largely don't know we are fighting.

cannibalism, we fed the jews their relatives, and they liked it, so what

No, because the only group of people capable of benevolence are whites. Why we've been such an easy target.

>it's illegal to deny the holocaust
Really makes you think don't it