Shills and faggots have been raiding this board trying to control the narrative and demoralize us. Don't let them

Shills and faggots have been raiding this board trying to control the narrative and demoralize us. Don't let them.
>Nazi LARPing is bad
>The Swastika caused this to happen
>Everyone with a name in the movement is controlled opposition
>You're going to lose your job if you're part of this
>Normies think you're the worst people in the world
>Antifa are the good guys

This is what happens when you start rooting out the cancer. We must double down. We must continue what we're doing. Charlottesville wasn't a disaster, it was success. The people who came out to protest was only the tip of the iceberg. We will regroup. We will reorganize. We will win.

Post in this thread to escape the raids and prepare for further actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrfBR1Rh5Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whitewolf88?

we don't need to demoralize shit. be motivated all you want you put the whole world against you 2-3 days ago. Fucking morons.

Where do I know that name from? Didn't he translate a copy of mein kampf or something?

Everyone keeps talking about Antifa and Alt-Right.
It was BLM that attacked the car and got the women killed. BLM did it.
The police need to start telling the counter protesters to fuck off and stop attacking people, now they can use Cville as the excuse.

Maybe in your little bubble. Reminder these are paid Soros shills and have been doing it round the clock, in the thousands, in more places than just here. We have the counters, they all just showed up out of nowhere on cue and started spreading defeatism and demoralization, trying to spread the CNN message and scare people into being moderates and not caring about white genocide and cultural marxism. Just let it happen, goy, even Trump says racism is bad amirite! Racism is our only hope, and were not ashamed of it, regardless of how many shills show up here. Next week, you will probably be gone, and it wont matter if you dont go. Marxist nutballs defending white genocide and bragging about it, or denying it exists are exactly why youre going to end up with a noose around your neck. The tide is swinging right, you tried to assassinate a senior government official just a month ago, and are officially a terrorist group. I think the US population sides against terrorists, I dont think we need a poll for that one, Antifa. If you are antifa, youre a terrorist, and no one cries about dead antifa terrorists. No one who isnt a terrorist themselves, or a terrorist apologist, or a terrorist sympathizer. You can just get shot for that.

Negative ghost rider. You're the terrorists, we're the patriots. We had a peaceful protest and anyone who isn't a CNN sheep knows this. But because the likes of you and failures of police to stop you, one of your own got what you all deserve.

White people built this country. This is our country and we're taking it back. Either by ballot or bullet, this land belongs to us and Communists have no place in our future.

sit on my lap and sip some cocoa.
daddy's here.

>turn on Rockwell and Pierce goy, they are ebil racists

t. anarchists

Guys car was hit with a bat, just watch what happens when TRUMPS JUSTICE SYSTEM acquits him and blames antifa.

Snap out of it you fucking retards. Alt right has been (((coopted))) from the start.

There is no alt right.. repeat after me

THERE IS NO ALT RIGHT

He is off of gun broker.

Antifa, BLM, Communist Revolutionary Party. They were all there and what we call them doesn't matter. They're all part of the same beast and want the same end game.

>openly taunting whites about how their plans of securing the white race are in jeopardy
>bragging about white genocide

Left wing radicalism drives people to self defense based violence. If the left decides to go apeshit about that, its fine, just more targets for removal based on genocide crimes. We have actual things to be concerned about, and a real solution to capitalism. You have nothing but memes and genocide, lies and deception. Your lies will fall apart, as they did last time. People will see you for what you are, and feel no sympathy as you are rounded up and put in fema camps. They already exist, waiting for you.

Thats his pic.

Proofs?

>allowing a faggot like spencer act as if he speaks on your behalf.

even i would punch his ugly ass face if i could.

>oy vey we are being raided!!!!
Go back to

When will you nazis understand the right doesn't want you? The left doesn't want you, the center doesn't want you. Nobody wants you.

Go away already. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Hey storm fags how does it feel knowing the_Donald fags are doing more to advance the white race than any Nazi or Nazi larpers ever have or will?

Had an argument with a fellow Norwegian which was a shill earlier today, true enough he replied to 10 people with nazi flags in the threads calling them LARPers trying to get a rise out of them.

I tried finding out what his political motivations were and he's some nu/pol/ fag which says he's a white supremacist and "front the case" but ofcourse it's the "stormfags" that keep pouring over from stormfront that are the ones that are ruining the board and the alt lite

This......

This.
>everyone else is wrong but us!
Fuck off

>Shills and faggots
kys

cringe

They are righy though if u didnt have naxi flags flying around while talking about honouring americans heros ppl might take you seriously.. but to the normal person that nazi flag is disrespectful to american heros and you guys look pure fucking retarded plebs.. there is a reason why ur now the niggers of the west.. nit even whites like you people. Quit the larping and u might get something of ur intetests done.

same. holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! what a bunch of retards!! omg hahahah!

I haven't seen this level of opposition towards Nazis ever in my life time. Everyone backs up the hunting of Nazis. It's lovely.

The shills seemed to have calmed down a bit. For the first time since Saturday, page 1 is free of shill posts.

Outside the internet, nobody cares. The people spazzing out on social media are the same one who spazz out over 2 scoops of ice cream. Politicians will grandstand as usual.

shills found the thread! ABORT, ABORT!

Know how I know you're a nigger? Because you type fucking ebonics like someone with a 4th grade reading and comprehension level. stupid nigger.

Where the hell are you from? Ever since I was a kid, I've head people talk shit about nazis on a daily basis. Shit is getting old. Everyone is brainwashed to hate nazis. I thought everyone knew this.

Is it obligatory action of a nazi to avoid viewing opposing ideas?
why you think everyone who disagree is a shill?
majority of people on Sup Forums are not nazis.
go back to dailystormer if you want to isolate yourself in an echo chamber.
you fucking gays with your gay haircuts and bad fitting chino pants you probably borrowed from your dad.

>Omg le shills everywhere
Kys faggot

Before all these shills I would have never considered being a nazi. Yesterday I bought mein kampf on audiobook and have been listening to it. It really puts things in perspective...

The same shit that happened to his country is happening to ours... the parallels are unbelievable. But it's not being done by the "alt right" or white supremacists... its being done by leftists

Marxism was the cause of a lot of bad things then, as it is still the cause today. It just goes by different names. The latest name: Antifa

I wasn't a nazi before this. Now I consider myself a nazi, and I thank you and the shills for showing their true colors.

You are an enemy of the state. And I will be personally logging all threats and sending them directly to the FBI to investigate your psuedo-intellectual terrorist organizations, one by one, until Trump uproots your corrupted system of racism, censorship, and terrorism.

They are all one in the same. Its all Marxism.

ALERT: SHILL THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND, OR SAGE

PIC RELATED

kys

>Antifa are the good guys

But we are you dumbfuck. Being racustomers you exclude over 46% of the population and that number thankfully is only growing. Plus we don't commit acts of terror just because "someone called me a nazi!"*pouts* soooooo yeah. I'd say we are the good guys here

Being racists*

>gore that will scare them.

Nazi larping is bad retard.

you're traitors to your country and traitors to your people. you're assisting brown skins to take over the population of the united states. do you think when whites are the minority, you'll be spared? they will put your head on a spike. there is nothing wrong, illegal or immoral about white people wanting their country back.

>muh LARP!!

Being a Canadian is worse you shit eater.

I travel all over the country, LEFTISTs in general probably constitute 15% of the total population max. And actual antifa faggots are probably less than 10k

The difference is that the media lies for you. This didn't work in your favor for the election, because you guys are useful idiots; intelligent enough to throw rocks and bottles but dumb enough to believe the lies of your ruling class

youtube.com/watch?v=yrfBR1Rh5Ps

Soundtrack for the week to come

>implying I'm white

If they want to go after white folks like that once they are a majority then good. Let whites get a taste of their own ducking medicine for once

>ducking medicine
>literally advocating violence of a kind you'd find reprehensible being committed against any other group

Pretty typical leftist mental consistency.

>whole world against you 2-3 days ago
I don't know, seems all the world is talking about today is Trumps twitter adventures like normal.

Violence only begets more violence and you bigots started that looong ago and then doubled down this past weekend. Some things can't be stopped when already set in motion

Everything you listed except for "Antifa are the good guys" is true. Your hurting your cause. And just because we say acting like a nazi is bad, doesn't automatically make us antifa shills. Antifa is still the greater enemy, but don't try to pass them up.

>you're traitors to your country
Says the man waving the flag of a nation half a million Americans died to stop.

Mashallah. This guy gets it.

Fuck you I outta bash your Nazi head in faggot

>yes goys, keep sabotaging your own movement. We don't even have to do anything to defeat your inferior race once and for all

fite me irl

wanna know how I know you're from reddit?

Criticizing Zionism is good. Talking about overwhelming immigration is good. Talking about Israeli lobbyists and Zionist control of the media is good. These are all good to talk about and need to be spoken about. But guess what, retard? NAZI LARPERS MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE. That's what some of us have been saying from the start of all this shit. Nazis are cancer. Period. They are either agents or imbeciles. They are the true enemies of Whites and all other races just like the Stalinists.

the jews control both sides you're being baited, soros started this whole thing with radical feminism vs gg and blm to draw you out in the open and label you as the bogeyman

Nazi larping is literally nigger tier behavior. It's basically the white man's version of we wuz kangz

>But we are you dumbfuck.
No your, a group of communists who want a system equally as bad as the nazis. Your just more aggressive and violent in the means of achieving your goals.
>Being racustomers you exclude over 46% of the population and that number thankfully is only growing
Valid point and Actually it is less than that, since they want to get rid of anyone who isn't white or east Asian.
> Plus we don't commit acts of terror just because "someone called me a nazi!"*pouts* soooooo yeah.
But you have, and there is evidence of george soros funding you dick heads.

All I'm saying is this is nothing new. People have been hating nazis since before even started WW2. I don't care. I DON'T CARE. Why do people have to bring up a 70 year old idelogy in every political discussion? It's not irrelevant, and it haven't been for years .Nazis are overrated. Can we please move on?