DEFEND THIS Sup Forums DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW

DEFEND THIS Sup Forums DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's objectively correct.

Enlisted sailors aren't on the sidelines, and they aren't pussies.

Based.

Oh no someone on command used vernacular common among military folks

It's almost like he was in the military for a while or something

It's almost like he's more concerned with nuclear brinkmanship than your precious feelings

Oh no that sucks

>Soon, it will just be white Christian males in the military

Good

He's right though

lol wanna see this vid

Isn't it amazing that this is a big deal these days?

I wish the us military would be uncucked but
the sad truth is that they are nearing a 40% non-white enlistment rate

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Where is the argument?

>military man uses some harsher language
Stop the presses

Make a difference at what?

Who are the pussies?

What is context

like this fucking twerp was planning on enlisting in the first place

Shut the fuck up, you absolute faggot. Once you're in the military you stop seeing color, you see brother upon brother. It is no longer "I am a black man" or "I am a white man", it's "I am a Marine." or "I am a sailor." or "I am a veteran." This is what real pride is, this is what true glory and honor is. It is the pride of your actions that you've done.

what is there to defend?
I see nothing wrong herw

It's called motivation, op. Sorry you lack any in your life to understand that.

I wish things were as simple as that but when push comes to play you will see the non-whites in the US military siding with your enemies because they have a deep and boiled up anger. They too have access to all the news and info and just like we see things from our perspective they see things from their group's perspective. It's a simple reality.

And only whites in the US military feel as you feel, the non-whites are actually a lot more tribal than you think.

Have you even served?

An old, white, military man is a misogynist. What a surprise.

whats the outrage? because he said pussy, and women can be brave too?
either way, he is right though

Newflash: White Christian Males have been saving western civilization for thousands of years.

He's absolutely right

Ofc libshitstains are literally shaking as if he said "You fine white men are not pussies at least".
Oh well

You've never served, shut the fuck up.

>we'll be sitting ducks

I don't want to live in a world where this sort of thing is controversial. This is so fucking ridiculous.

yes, you're all cucks. you're all dying for israel while college chad is fucking your wives and gfs

this.
let all the mentally ill on the frontlines

It's controversial with one or two stupid faggots on twitter.

I feel like senpai just called me a pussy and I don't even really care.

Sweet

Good way to get your military stoked

Just hype he wants his people to be soldiers nothing wrong

>sailors
>not pussies

I mean, they're not the fucking Chair Force, but c'mon.

It's being turned into the mainstream narrative. The degeneration of society is now in full swing.

the only thing you've ever served is corporate jew cock.

>Only straight white men are allowed to die for Israel's interests
>/pol is ok with this
>MFW

Apart from the typical irony of politically important old men who clearly won't be fighting telling young men that THEY should fight for them - what's the problem here?

very unclassy and American but I do not see the problem?
I Denmark it would just be "your a real men for defending your people and monarch" instead of the pussy reference. Its normal and necessary to build camaraderie and pride in the ranks.
If you have a problem with this then do not join and remain a pussy.

>most people know what being a pussy means in this context
>sjws make it about women and gays anyway just so they can complain
I don't like the direction this world is going

Oh, like those white christian males in the army who ended slavery ;^)

this

Defend to who? The pussies sitting on the sidelines?

you really got that to work? In Denmark the military is still completely dominated by ethnic Danes with a couple of Germans, Swedes and Norwegian immigrants thrown in the mix.

that's exactly the intent

No goyim. Send the strong young white men christian men to go die while Tyrone, Jose, and Muhammad stay at home with your wives.

> this world
Nope. Basically just your country and a few nutjob SJWs here and there. The world by and large doesn't do this yet.

lol shut up pog, I had never heard someone call a black person a nigger to their face until I was in the Marine Corps

it really works very well just ask pic related.

the irony is too perfect not to be a troll t b h

You can remove the "in the US military" and you'd still be right.

no goyim, let tyrone jose and muhammed get all the training and be in control of the military, they would never turn on you

Ironic choice of propaganda rhetoric given naval men are often pussies who sit outside the theater of war, but still claim to serve. They sit behind a lot of technology, they are in the least amount of danger, less than commanders walking around a green zone are.

no we didn't, the combat arms forces are mostly white with a decent contingent of whitewashed hispanics but still probably 90% white in a country thats only 60% white. Most minorities join support jobs, which is why the military never runs well but the kids on the front make it happen regardless

>hurrr I iz in da marine corps. the crowning acheivment of my life is learning to shoot a rifle. I sure do hope they waste more tax dollars on me by sending me to die in a poppy field in afghanistan hurrr

nothing wrong

counter news flash: christian males have been the greatest threat to western civilization in thousands of years

Mattis needs a fucking raise he is going great work kicking our military in the ass reminding them to not act like faggots.

>Civilians having an opinion on the military in this thread despite never being in the military

Wew lad.

Mattis is a fucking bad ass always has always will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

true, but the navy is the only service that's actually holding the country who wants to kill us and take our shit at bay (china)

Uh, with a serious opponent the sea is part of the theater of war. In WW2 you were maybe the least safe as member of the merchant navy and navy.

But of course when you're fighting dudes with AKs in Afghanistan's mountains you're not very much in danger on a ship, no.

Either way, yea, they do serve.

its funny that he can say that shit with the position he holds.

Every person iv talked to about there service in the millitary said it was a waste of time and only people that joined were fuckups that couldn't make it in the real world

don't worry I'm sure you'll be just as useful in a modern civil war because you've studied the blade

>Soon, it will be white Christian males in the military & we'll be sitting ducks

What in the literal fuck do they mean by this? That somehow the US will be so weak that any country can just come in and conquer us? Do people forget that the last 2 world wars were fought almost exclusively by white Christian males?

I see. So basically the same story as here.

Being a US sailor, there are a lot of pussy snowflakes in the navy

>heh it's not like you pay my salary
you're a waste of space and you've done nothing to actually help the country by being a part of this shitshow "war on terror" now go kill an iraqi child and then have nightmares about it until you finally snap and kill yourself

The Navy is the most important part. It's the only type of standing army our constitution legally allows the feds to fund permanently

USMC taught me to hate niggers.

See, Mattis is telling the soldiers that they'll make a difference, because they're not some pussies sitting on the sidelines.

That really wasn't that hard to decode.

whats to defend? he is right.

after seeing a lot of ironic weeaboos i really get the impression from your posts that you are an ironic boot

no, they're scared that if they don't have any representation in the military that we'll turn it on them

>Afghanistan
>american soldier just lost half of his body in a suicide attack
>"Tell my wife's son that I fought for his freedom."
>one last breath
>glorious death

fuckin admin

they reallly do think they are in a movie or the one harry potter book they read

Marine Corps are Dept of Navy and the least funded of all branches sans Coast Guard.

Give me a permanent visa and I'll join.
>Britains dead

And apart from the strategic deterrents that's also the main thing I'd take if I had to ensure the defense of the USA, yea.

All the possibly serious opponents (most of them extremely unlikely) are overseas anyhow.

>be me
>been in the navy for 6 years
>about to push out as an Individual Augmentee for da Armaaay
>get to our last deployment brief
>our CO (an O6) tells us we're all ass kicking, pussy eating mad men that won't take shit from any backwards fucktards in Afghanistan
>female E-5 in the back says she doesn't eat Pussy
>Captain says it's never too late to learn
>everyone laughs
>No EO briefing, no investigation, nothing
>glorious days were had

Shit like this is as old as the military itself, how is this even news?

nothing ironic here. Sup Forums has always hated the u. s. military and the entitled welfare queens that it attracts. of course the reddit refugees are changing that. But I'll always be here to call out these brainwashed faggots until they realize they've wasted their time and the american peoples tax money on bullshit wars for corporate and jewish interests

Given the rate of jackasses falling for Marxist Communism or Soros terrorism. Id loosen all military restrictions. I'd push police arrests, have DAs make plea deals join military or jail. Make secret deal of a Great War then ship them overseas never to return, probably near Israel and Saudi Arabia our greatest allies. I believe these Americans can make the world a better place thank you for your service.

statistically fat and useless in combat

Ayyy rate my shank Sup Forums, ramp humping limeys fuck off

People seem to have forgotten that the word "pussy" in this context refers to someone being as cowardly as a cat.

Yup. Admin niggers in my barracks were changing their cutting scores and getting two promotions a year, each, greedy fuckers. They would erase all disciplinary actions on their records as well including DUI's ect...

> Marxist Communists
You mean all 100 of them are coming for us? Shit, we might have to recall the papal guard.

doesn't even looked used pussy, mines serrated.

They will do that. It's actually common practice in US military.

>an organization regulated, funded and created to kill people, lots of people, bring down entire nations through death and slaughter
>one of them said mean word though!

info where? You sure it's not just for minorities? We usually get the shit end of the stick.

OP confirmed for pussy.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME
What the hell was the matter when those Iranian sailors took some US Navy craft hostage? The sailors were all crying and shit. Worse than that pilot who crashed in 1990's Balkna War Era Serbia ("I was a frightened little bunny rabbit"), at least he was only one man crying.

>yeah, im thinking of getting a multitool.

This is my other toy

The social unrest in america needs to be purged under the guise of military enlistment and export the degeneracy to intolerant lands to be freed.

whatever you say, leaf.