Your days are numbered Sup Forums!

Your days are numbered Sup Forums!

5ft1 tranny is gunna getcha.

Thats right! Good night white pride!

When I said he should have been sentenced to death you fags called me a bootlicker

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

I dont like trannies, but gotta admit I would suck her feminine penis all night long

love u chelsea

Sup Forums will be shut down for good. White nationalists worldwide will be the new paedophiles. Enjoy it cunts.

is this what being a full-time CIA mind control asset looks like?

I would give a lot to know what they did to him while they had him. Seeing his tweets is insane because he talks like a 7 year old

Is Chelsea Manning controlled opposition intended to destroy the public's perception of traps?

Shitposting scums, the whole bunch of you! It's always the same story with you dingo fuckers.

ooh sweetie you fucked up

I used to think this guy was an American hero.

>some literally who
Looks like Bradley Manning's more masculine leftist sister kek.

You're dead cunt

Looks like the peacock guy from blades of glory

At least she passed basic training.

>46% suicide rate
Xer time will come.

Even Soros could beat that tranny's ass.

Either that or it's the face of mental illness.

They sexually tortured him so much so over the years that his brain broke down into another personality a female personality. People don't get how much this has happened throughout human history. You take the weak small ones with feminine energy and do this nonstop and it happens.

> just put a bunch of heart emotes and you'll be just like a real girl

he's fucking disgusting and deluded idiot

Anybody with half a pulse can pass basic training, especially army bct. It's not a great accomplishment, tbhfamalamadindong

spooky

>5'1

Jesus Christ, no wonder he didn't want to be a man. Manlet is one thing, but goddamn...

we gotta bring out the watch out boys guy back

This faggot is still technically in the army. This kind of bullshit is against UCMJ. Through him and his mental health issues back in Leavenworth.

How long until you kill yourself Chelsea?

You fascists think I'm joking, but I'm really not messing around ლ(•́•́ლ)

Nice chin