WE ARE THE LEFT

We ARE the Left. We control the media, we control culture, we control the narrative. If we blame Trump for domestic terrorism in charlottesville , it's his fault. Period.

Don't fuck with us.

>OP lists the reasons why we should kill him
thanks faggot

Oh shut the fuck up faggit

Taking the bait, more at 8

I know this is just a shitpost, but it's all true, yet these retards still think they are anti-establishment. They ARE the establishment. Notice how all the corporations they hate so much are also on their side.

So why can't you win an election?

Not them.
Someone is controlling everything and left is just a tool. For now.

Your pic makes me laugh OP
I'm not a frog and you're not a ninja
Oh my sides

And I'm the one that'll put a knife in your juggular and watch as your life drains out of your body.

Remember that one time a street full of Commie faggots were BTFO by a single white man?!

not edgy enough comon

>we control the House, the Senate and Trump is still president, fuck off back to Huffpo faggot.

The kiddos are out in force tonight

AND IAM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS YOU INBRED FAGGOT. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FAGGOT

SLIDE

Thanks for finally admitting you're the establishment.

you control nothing, trump is president and every move you make just redpills more
you're cringey embarassing transvestites

We ARE the Jews. We control the media, we control culture, we control the narrative. If we blame Trump for domestic terrorism in charlottesville , it's his fault.
Period.

Don't fuck with us...goyim.

saged

I bet you think you're an individual.

kek

Talking about pure fucking dictatorship, huh?

So much for anarchy.

Lol watch out for the scary redditor

you hear the one about the negroes who brought baseball bats to a demolition derby, and entered on foot?

>We ARE the Left. We control the media, we control culture, we control the narrative.
Are you the same people that gave our current president a 1.3% chance to win?

and if you're blamed for all your deeds, then it is also your fault. Period.

>Dont fuck with us

sage

Op shove this where the sun don't shine ... Antifa have no county . They are not wanted .

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>We ARE the
trash. That is what you are.

One day you're going to realize that it's impossible to micromanage and control society at a sub-cellular level but by that time it will be too late not to find out the hard way.

Go fuck yourself.

WHOSE STREETS

not ours

lol antifa is a bunch of pissed of fags, nobody cares, you think we couldnt destroy a gang of limp wristed fags and dumbass niggers if we wanted too?

Nah we got all the tech savvy geeks controlling the drones and gangsters on our side you parasitic inbred hillbilly scum :)