What exactly causes someone to become a liberal?

What exactly causes someone to become a liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-iXxMrqkC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're mom

Two scenarios:
>The "wigger" way: a white kid surrounds himself with black/hispanics and ends up glorifying them and believing what they say

>The "punk" way: White kid is raised by a traditional family and rebels against their right wing politics and traditions

weakness

Institutions raising them.

The firm belief that what they are doing is progressive and good, ignoring the fact that they have been led incredibly far astray from anything one could concider "good"

sexual abuse by dyke parents
and/or
a society that proclaims instant/self-gratification as the ultimate reward in life

Empathy and compassion for those whom they feel are worse off than they are.

if they are niggers its usually then

How does murdering a million babies a year fit into that?

Being simple-minded + never having experienced hardship throughout generations

Living in safe white town

Becoming a liberal can be temporary. I used to be. My scenario was I wasn't a wigger, or a punk but I grew up in a black neighborhood full of niggers because my parents refused to move away due to HUD.

Stayed there for 20 years, but most of Delaware is niggers now.

You are put into an environment where everyone is a nigger and the school teaches tolerance of those niggers, you don't know much else until you finally escape them all.

Some people are liberal simply because they never move away and realize how bad it is and see the life they could have had.

I live in another state now, met a white woman online married her and moved away.

There are hardly any traditional families. They're all just bourgeois liberals.

Two scenarios for people who turn right.
>Someone raised in a traditional family and has maintained that traditional line of thinking

>Someone regardless how they were raised who objectively sees the world around them and seeks truth and makes them naturally right

I wanna violently tongue-punch her pale red-haired fartbox.

muh oppressed women

Its all just a phase. Back then being rebellious meant you were punk rock. Now being rebellious means youre a social justice warrior.

Babies do not equate to fetuses imo. If life starts at conception how come they dont have little fetus caskets?

Being an NPC

No life experience and highschool/university brainwash. The adults are stuck in angsty teenage mode.

Changing circumstances where traditionalism and right-wing thinking has a perceived net negative effect on society which may or may not be true.

And the opposite is true for people who walk right from across the aisle.

One word: WEAKNESS
A person who is unable to deal with any expressions of negative reality. Basically, physical & verbal confrontations with another person. When you can't confront the world for what it is, you have to compensate by filling your mind with fake pleasures.
Liberalism is a form of a Mental Delusion Disorder. A way to cope with what you perceive is wrong with the world.

Mental illness

Being retarded and gay as fuck, huffing gas.

Here you go OP, I believe this is what you were looking for

liberals are joyless and don't like it when others are happy

TRUMP JUST SAID "ALT-LEFT"

REEEEEEEEEE

wisdom, maturity, empathy, compassion, dignity

>If life starts at conception how come they dont have little fetus caskets?

You're asking me why the people who murder a million babies a year don't bury them in caskets?

Passive indoctrination from an early age: when your parents are leftist, and the family friends are leftist, and the school you go to is leftist, and the entertainment you watch is leftist, and.. then you become a leftist by default. You behave like those around you much like you learn to language of those around you: not by choice but by imitation. But it needs to be preaches constantly and especially by authorities, and the newly indoctrinated leftist needs to be shielded from any contrarian opinion, thought, or way of life.

t. former leftist sjw turned 14/88er identitarian

OP wrote liberal, not libertarian

Been asking myself that for a long time
I have theories, and i think there can be different reasons for different people
I havent 100% nailed my opinion on that question though

No dad

TRUMP JUST SAID "ALT-LEFT"

He stood up for the protesters who were standing up for the Robert E Lee Statue, he mentioned they had a permit.

So many fucking happenings, I can't even breath. Discuss lord god emperor Trump, and his massive attack on the media.

Brain damage.

The comfy insulation from reality provided by uninterrupted financial security.

I do find that liberals like EVERYTHING
They will never have a negative opinion on a tv show or movie, well unless the status quo is to hate something

how many minutes ago?

Low testosterone and a weak father.

I'm saying if you feel so strongly about abortion, (which, why the fuck do you care? People who abort are probably trashy) then you should root around in dumpsters and bury the little fellas. Since their babies and not a collective mass of cells without cognitive thoughts.

What sense of the word?
Autistic American liberal
Or actual liberal?

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

For what it's worth when I was a liberal I clung to it because I had no emotional control. It's a "feel good" ideology.
As I grew up and realized life wasn't all sunshine and happiness I became more right wing and learned to stabilize my emotions when things don't go as I expect them to.

To sum it up my view is this:
Liberalism is for those who allow their pleasure seeking emotions to guide them.
Conservatism is for those who acknowledge the world as it is rather than how it "ought to be," and part of adapting to this ideology requires one to develop a far greater sense of emotional control.

Many studies show that Liberals ARE more emotional than Conservative counter-parts.
Common core under Obama placed heavy emphasis on emotional words. Instead of using a "neutral" word, they'd use emotionally eliciting words and scenarios and hypothetical closely relating to today's SJW mentality.
This is indoctrination, and you can mostly see it in millennials whose brain developed through Common core and liberal colleges and those subjected to heavy doses of SJW safe spaces.

Compassion over pragmatism.

They live miserably surrounded by niggers and can't fathom that white neighborhoods are happy because there are no niggers there. Those WASPs must be doing something evil to keep everyone else down!

Lack of oxygen as a developing embryo

FPBP

I'd rather you just stop killing children for no reason other than that they're inconvenient to you.

I also don't understand what me burying your dead kids is supposed to accomplish for me.

Jordan Peterson says it's openness vrs consciousness. Liberals are more open don't want borders. But where they lack on top of openness is low iq because we need borders or we will die.

Intelligence
Common Sense

Cowardice and inferiority.
They wouldn't dream of attempting anything on their own or standing up for what they truly believe in on their own, even though they have complete impunity, because they're cowards. Likewise they can't achieve anything on their own because they're inferior.
So what is the best solution for them? To round up the other knuckle-dragging, mouth breathers who are like them to create one big group so they can feel powerful and demand that anyone of any worth give them everything that they, the normal people, have worked for while they, the haemorrhoids on the arse of society, talk about what they've (((achieved))) by doing this.
They're an absolute tumour on humanity while Jews are the cancer creating carcinogen. Personally, I wouldn't care not one fucking jot if both groups were chemo'd, be it by gassing or the traitor's necktie. Either would suffice.

The same reason there are so many 20 somethings living with their parents, watching chinese cartoons, and playing non-FromSoftware video games. When you live your entire life being supported by other people without being forced to take any personal responsibility, you think that's the way the world is supposed to work.
> I need money
Child: My parents should give me an allowance
Liberal: The government should give me an allowance
> I'm sick
Child: My parent's will take care of me
Liberals: My government will take care of me
> I need somewhere to live
Child: My parents will provide a home for me
Liberals: My government will provide a home for me

estrogen.

The incompetent masses (ie. You) don't understand conservatism and liberalism have basic tenents that have nothing to do with all the shit that gets attached to the words. I'm all for free market but I hate Jesus freaks. I support public infrastructure but I hate niggers. Those shouldn't be paradoxes.

self hatred and desire to be humiliated

its why every cuckold is a liberal, you will never find a right wing cuck.

Self-hate in some form almost always

The need to fullfill only the upper needs at the cost of future fundation needs

A proper education and knowledge of history.

ignorance

Interest in the world outside as opposed to fear of the world outside.

Too much empathy. They basically feel like an overprotective mother and the whole human race is their children to raise and protect

FACT
blacks built America
only whites kill other people
science can be ignored if it hurts my feelings

genetics

this.

same reason you're conservative. to rebel against your parents.

>Killing children
They're fetuses
>Your dead babies
Never taken place in an abortion. And again, they're fetuses. The women i have been with take birth control. The point is it gives you peace of mind that these """""children""""" are resting. You just let them rot in a dumpster and shitpost about how it's wrong.

Yet you still can't answer why other people's issues are your own. Accidents happen. No one is ready for child birth, but some people are beyond unprepared.
>Don't have sex
Kek, okay. If these people actually had kids, they'd wind up a burden on our system. And then it would really be your problem to complain about.

I'm liberal and when the next time Hillary will get elected, you can prepare to say good bye to your fake hero statues.

FUCKING NORMIE CRAWL BACK TO TUMBLR

He's just a sad nigga

pseudoscience.

Virtue signaling and the resulting politic movement only exist to feed the ego and feeling good of these people

>Hey people who don't agree with abortion, bury thousands of fetuses!
If you're pro abortion, then why don't you go around ripping them out of people?
>I win again!

>they might be a burden one day
>therefore they deserve a proactive capital sentence
If they had actually committed a murder or a robbery, you left wingers would whine and moan that they don't deserve to die. Yet you seem to claim you have some minoirty report precogs to know their future so you should just kill them now. You are completely inconsistent and hypocritical, not to mention utterly disgusting and morally bereft.

>What exactly causes someone to become a liberal?

Education

If you support LGBT, then you should support me as well. You don't know who's dick next you might get to suck behind the bar in the street.

Education and being a part of the coastal elites.

This.

The weak are a product of plenty and goog times. They surround themselves with likeminded weaklings and manufacture hardships to whine about, to try avoid looking like lazy, entitled pricks.

That's literally it. This is why war is imperitive for both spirit and morale.

drain bamage
also lots of preperganda

>Killing something that hasn't been born
Megakek. It's a fact that poor people have worse protection against pregnancy than people with good health care. Another fact, poor breeds poor. Sure, there's a chance you're vacuuing out the scientist that will cure cancer. But the chances of that fetus being able to cure your autism and addiction to shitposting/controlling other's lives is slim, Jim. :^)

education

>the chance of a baby growing into a genius is low
>therefore you should murder it
By your logic, all of us should be aborted. This is why I name you hypocritical and inconsistent.

Our society has more social mobility than any other society ever created. Poor people have more tools to raise their economic status than they ever had before. On top of which, birth control is cheap. Plenty of places give out condoms for free, but even if you have to buy some you can get them for like a dollar a piece. Birth control pills run about $8/month at Walmart. If you're too poor to afford that, you shouldn't be having sex.

it's the easy way out

They lack the understanding of one important concept, possibly because they were raised that way. That is "Helping someone to help themselves". Assuming they are genuine when they want to help people who they think suffer from inequality, they want to do it in a way that takes away any incentive for that group to achieve equality through their own efforts. They think whatever that group may lack should simply be given to them and that would somehow fix the problem. I assume you learn to think that way when you get pampered all your life. Those are the "privileged" liberals. The rest belong to the groups that are constantly being told by the privileged liberals that they are oppressed victims and deserve this and that.

*quietly whispers*

reeee

Helplessness and lack of intelligence/self-awareness

That, my friends, is a manchild.
>poor fitting uniform
>sleeves rolled wrong
>rainbow wrist bands
>prop pistol with orange tip
>bad grip
>wrong part of finger on trigger
>opposite hand finger on top of trigger finger as though he's too weak to pull the trigger with one hand
>unstable squat/stance
>pile of garbage in background because he's too lazy to take it out

Having a brain.

using very simple logic I think it is rational to simply just be a liberal, it seems like a simple solution to many problems. It then takes a deeper awareness, a more complex understanding, of issues to become conversative (any variety, pro market or not) after being a liberal. I went all over the leftist map before becoming centre right and going full on to the hard right

And this is coming from (you) who is presumably educated. Not everyone thinks like you. Uneducated people simply will not have the same lines of reasoning as you. Telling people not to have sex because they're neglecting the risk is unrealistic. Again, accidents happen. I'm not a leftist nor do I believe abortion should be a trendy alternative to birth control. It's miserable for all parties involved including the loss of budding life. I'm just unsure as to why you care. Follow me here phamo

>You hate niggers (let's assume)
>Queen nig gets pregnant
>Queenie decides to vacuum
>This makes you mad

Why?

What do you mean, nowadays you become liberal by default due to omnipresent propaganda. Then, if you're lucky, Morpheus knocks at your door and gives you the red pill.

>Being this dumb
Classical liberalism is dead, has been for centuries.
Leftists, pussies are drugged up from the water supply. If you believe DailyMail Online Oxytocin makes niggers love "refugees" and actual niggers - but (apparently) only works on those that aren't "Xenophobic" already.

Because I believe in human rights. Stupid people are still people. Even if niggers are different, they are undeniably human.

Genetic defect at birth and bad parenting.

Marxist professors

Fundamentally a feeling of being inferior while being told that by simply existing it gives you the right to take away from others that have things, thus you can use the majority force to compensate for your weakness.

LOOK AT THE CUTE PUPPY ON THE BIKE !