top lulz

and?.... pretty acurate

Normal looking people?

this is actually true

he is the average Sup Forumstard

He looks decent. I would date him

damn this is getting cringe

it's funny cause the stormcucks and others made that rally
If you're talking about pol majority of them are actually non white which is funny as fuck to your narrative. majority of pol is non white people actually liking white people but you haven't gotten that far i guess.

They look pretty normal, and the guy on the left is even better looking than average. What's your problem with them?

See unlike the msm narrative white people haven't done bad shit to them at all and they have achievements that they aspire towards. Some might call it poetic justice that the people have the wherewithall to pledge their allegiance to the stuff they like about the world.. So when you come with your fuckallwhitepeople shit.. they don't like it.

this. the left has to search so hard to find a guy who looks slightly unattractive or normal and says "HAHAHA WOW WHAT AN UGLY PERMAVIRGIN".

a 2 second glance at any leftist crowd reveals a sea of actual genetic failures

>\POL\ subscriber

They look normal.

although I do like that guys shirt

sadly for them its more about saving shitskins than actually removing the biggest parasite on america

>subscriber

>\POL\
>Subscriber

Are we losing Sup Forums? Today my parents asked me if I was alt-right, I said yes and they told me I need to move out of the house.

Everyone hates me now.... I wish I never came to this website, I wish I never got redpilled, it's ruined my life

the average Sup Forums user is brown

Lol

aw gross why

they're too well groomed

they're obviously soros plants

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN

They are nice guys

I heard that the angry looking guy plays both teams and he is single boys

What's "funny" about pol is that it's mostly non whites standing up for white people.. bless them. But Sup Forums is a way to speak openly when it has been denied to the whole world in very obvious ways.

Let me take my country i'm one of the highest per capita in the world of charity for africa.. dig thousands of wells there, throw all kinds of shit at them, but i still might call some of them a nigger.. Do you think it's cause i hate them.. i want them to do better, i want them to improve.. but it's up to them not me.. But if they threaten my ingroup what do they ask for.. destruction of things given to them.. "oh what a fucking asshole HE WANTS TO GIVE ME SHIT.. FUCKING BURN IT WITH FIRE".. in a way it's better when they come then they can be given things, when they are given too much they become emboldended. We want to be always nice but if we want to destroy you it would be over before you began. If that was our goal you wouldn't be there it would be very simple to end you and take your ressources.. we want you to be like us.. that's the ultimate desire. Niggers pretend like we want to exterminate them.. HAHAHA. You live completely at our luxury and our empathy towards you. Don't challenge it.

It's funny what hypocrites the left are. Just look at their crows. Complete human trash and compare it to /ourguys/.

>White
>Well-dressed
>Well-groomed
>Peacefully protesting
>Standing up for their nation
>Standing up for their heritage

Fuck off JaMarcus Quitavious Sanchez Washington III.

I demand elizabeth warren, the new self proclaimed leader of the democrats;

SPEAK OUT AGAINST ANTISEM-LEFT!!

Too well groomed no... Your see to seeing those ANTIFA fags and blm cement apes that dress like shit because they don't care they wear shit close because they're little punks who live with mommy and daddy who don't have jobs to get nice clothse or there just apes who trade there food stamps for cash to get Jordans and shit and they still look like shit because they like to say there pants.... These guys have jobs, these guys have morals and respect... Your standards are just shit teir and your just jealous that over half those guys there get more pussy then the last 6 generations of your family has

>If we hold torches like the KKK, maybe that will make us look intimidating

What a bunch of limp-wristed little cucks. They would lose to the average black man in a fight.

>Muh oppressed white people
>Muh modern society won't accept my racist views
Poor faggots

The left can't meme maxim proven again. Great strawman comrade.

... I just witnessed plenty of these "cucks" woop the shit out of limp lipped niggers in plenty of videos.... BLM brought watrbaloons filled with shit,piss,mace and paint be ause well... There fucking apes they LOVE when an opportunity calls for them to beable to throw there shit it's in there genetics

>Muh anyone who doesn't agree with genocide is a leftist
Please kys so we can better the white race

eh, the main difference is: right wing larping americans think they are superior genetically, lefties not.

>genocide is bad
>kys
Stop pretending to be white Jamal.

FUCKING
TIKI
TORCHES

My sides will never be the same.

>these are the people who tell you that you aren't white

Show us your boipussy

maddox DESPERATELY trying to stay relevant

beggars can't be choosers, grow your own and we can take the agriculture to ourselves.

How does it feel knowing the_donald fags have already done more to better the white race than any of you larping faggots ever will?

effeminate and unemployable? yup sounds about right.

god.. its like watching pigs wearing clothes..

>concern trolling this hard

>FUCKING
>TIKI
>TORCHES
Let's assume your stupidity comes from being a shitskin and that not all Americans are this stupid.

Nazi's btfo'd by a commie German. This world is down the crapper.

Is that Maddox?

We have in our own society to be able to feed 3x our entire population, it's a good insurance policy towards war and various things. Scandis go hard. We have a long lesson in hardness and bred for intelligence whilst our politicians are cute.. we are different.

So we look at africans, who can't even feed themselves and have 10 kids.. well what would you think? We try to help and give them various things and provide infrastructure for them.. but who helps someone who does not help themselves? At one point they need to go suffer through their direction.

>leftists know they're inferior, so we should have lower expectations of them
Agreed

Prove me wrong faggot. You retards are the niggers of the white race

>Nazi's btfo'd by a commie German
Source? In Germany there are only skinheads actual NatSoc are hiding probably.

why is brent bear on the left? does fox know about this??

Don't let your mom see you using that kind of language.

I don't get it. He looks fine. Why not post one of the Fatties that turned up?

>So we look at africans, who can't even feed themselves and have 10 kids.. well what would you think? We try to help and give them various things and provide infrastructure for them
Mistake. It is better if they suffer for their own mistakes so they can learn from them and create a society. Assuming they can with their IQ.

That's assuming they can learn from it at all which is highly dubious but i'm glad you think so highly of them.

funny because, in the untranslated works of Marx, Marx calls his rival a jewish nigger

>How does it feel knowing the_donald fags have already done more to better the white race than any of you larping faggots ever will?
>insecure plebbitor posting this question in every thread in hopes for approval from anonymous people on an image board
wew lad

Source? Marx himself is a jew.

Skinheads as in lowlife commie X'ers?

Skinheads as in swastika tatoo on the forehead and 0 knowledge of NatSoc.

ah marx, a commie jew neet that tried to undermine chrstiian europe..

>take pic of anyone with open mouth as he's chanting
>woah this movement is ANGRY!!!!

Actually due to CRISPR the left has done more to advance it than any right wing group
but thanks for trying sweetie

If you think about it the softpill about communism.. it's a desire to not work, for everyone to be paid the same, it ofcourse undermines quality of work right off the bat.. we all recognize that asshole who don't want to do good quality but just want to coast off his job.. marx was THE EPITOMY OF IT.. the rationalie that all are paid the same.. what does that doe.. it removes all incentive to do well under the guise of removing classes.. did you ever wonder that classes are necessary? :) hahaha.. you NEED commanders, you need quality and desire for it, not for their own benefit but to do the benefit of the whole.. You are an abjecticality by yourself.. you really are.. you're pathetic if you think that you're some kind of thing that shouldn't be doing anything. He was a NEET the biggest of neet trying to give himself charity for life for doing nothing but nothing is built that way.. you need order.. way of construction, way of mechanisms.. you need MERIT.. what communism removes is merit.. you could be genious that could figure out the secrets of taking the world to the next stage, paid the same as a moron who wake up and the highest crucible of his venture was scratching the itch in his sorry saggy bottom. And communism equates that.. because.. to say that this one was better from the other is herecy.. it is denial of reality! Over a subjective precept. You are flawed and why you are not going to win is because you never thought it through. You are afraid of it.. it scares you.. and because it scares you you try to deny it.. you silly little man.

>nazis used tiki torches

hahahahahahah

Are you drunk? I think I have seen you here rambling before too.

What do you use, what is it that you want? or what you think you need? do you even know? don't throw stones when you live in a house of glass.

I think you meant to post this picture OP

That is not me senpai

On the cringe scale 5/10. Commies easily reach 8-10.

>average Sup Forums user

VERY handsome and Aryan-like you jealous faggots!

You see the world it's all ever changing.. you see the world, simple and straght forward with your 6th sense.
>is this what you want
>yes or no
>allthings find a way
>allthings will change its way
>if you can see into the soul then do it
>100x more, could you change, if you want to sing to life then do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TRx87sOYFO8&

who's the woman with the big tits in the bottom middle=

zer is cute, what are you talking about

He wouldn't look bad with a normal haircut. Also almost all niggers look worse than this.

>>average Sup Forums user
Nah. Think more neckbeard and fedora, less "clean cut business casual beta male with tiki torch".

Sup Forums is a scruffy, smelly place.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzeRdzRSL8o
Alison Moyet - Weak in the presence of beauty

He looks pretty cute when his mouth is closed which is great when compared to lefties.

>Burn Israel Burn

I thought Jews fund Antifa?

>getting cringe
>getting
this bullshit has been nothing but cringe since its conception.

Nazis are the master race.

this is such shit bait and people are still responding
actually made me laugh out loud ahaha

what is it about his face that irks me lads?

>Update
to the cringe hahahaha...
I've had in my life two girls trying to give me a blobjob cause i was so distracted of their lust in that and telling the other guy that he should leave.. I'm sure you might be a little non undersstanding of it.. eternity is more important than your self desires, got angry with me and tried to call me a fag cause he offered to suck me off.. life is truly strange. High profile people today.

Sweaty and looks young.

stick to your guns or stfu

But we can't all be right, been at a party where her dad said, the guy is a winner.. slobbering her kisses all over me.. if only life was so simple, clearly i was to understand many other things and we're given bodies and the sinners go to where they go.
>everyone on Sup Forums are virgins n shiiiet if you believe that you don't have a clue. the basis of it is anything but stupid.

Why would you wear shirt that say you're a shitlord

This is supposed to be an insult? The boys were looking pretty sharp unlike the genetic lottery losers inantifa.

peter looks like a chad

NOT
ECONOMICALLY
VIABLE