Anyone watching the Trump press conference right now? HUGE!!!!

Anyone watching the Trump press conference right now? HUGE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xG2lmWetCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YEAH. It's hilarious

yep

is he d-defending us?

Shitty president

he's actually doing great. i was worried after the weekend that he had possibly become a complete pussy
turns out to not be the case

Oh.

I love how they're trying to suggest trump thinks both sides are idealogically the same. Or at least frame it as if he would say that. They love to put words in his mouth

listening to it now. he's wanting so bad to name Antifa and BLM

Link?

>shills

Trump has never let us down yet. The mayor of Charlottesville is gonna be hit with civil rights type charges by the DOJ for what he did in Charlottesville

who /CNBC/ here

He's calling out the violent Alt-Left.

maybe watch the presser you fucking faggot

>Trump has never let us down yet.

Why isn't he calling out the alt-right?

Are you FUCKING kidding me?

>nigger that doesn't know what that word means

stream link?

ALT-LEFT BTFO.

HEIL TRUMP

Is the press legitimately dumb?
>The press is treating people who want to preserve history, not the white nationalists or the neo nazis, unfairly
>ARE YOU SAYING WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE TREATED UNFAIRLY?
How the hell do these people have jobs?

Trump is going to purge the leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xG2lmWetCk

>Alt-Left
When you use that, you hurt the opposition to the anti-whites. Just call them the left or Marxists/anti-whites/commies/Antifa.

This was fucking incredible boys. Leftists BTFO

MADMAN employing 64dimensional multiverse chess

If you don't understand that Trump is a student of Sun Tzu, you don't understand Trump

The God Emperor is back!

THE MADMAN. Maybe now the press can start talking about (((who))) those guys dressed in black, with masks, and bats are. Do your job MSM.

god and kek bless president trump

>(((media))) whining about the george washington remark
>3 months later: can't believe drumpf is complaining that the shitlord george washington statue was taken down while da black man is being mowed on the streets

>ALT LEFT
>THEY DIDNT HAVE PERMITS
>THEY CAME DRESSED IN BLACK WITH CLUBS AND WEAPONS
>GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS A SLAVE OWNER
>THOMAS JEFFERSON WAS A SLAVE OWNER

B T F O

I own that book trump is no sun tzu he is funny though

Trump knows the future.

You are like live in shills

About time.

Ty

That was so refreshing. He denounced the retarded racists while legitimizing the good people. So good.

No I will call them the Alt-Left because that's what they are.

link?

What the fuck is alt-left?

democrats and progressives

ANTIFA, TRANNIES AND HOMOS

"Antifa"

It's Trump's new LINGUISTIC KILLSHOT.

GET
PUMPED
U
M
P
E
D

He's back boys. Let's see how the narcissistic press twists this one.

>45

Please check my post

I love how he press doesn't understand how that when trump says the other side, which he should have called by name antifa, are a problem just the same as how he alt right are a problem despite coming from totally different ideologies

>That's where you're wrong kiddo

Poor girl

>trump initially doesn't want to make politically charged comments
>gets crucified by the media
>finally caves in and denounces "white supremacy"
>left is still, and forever unsatisfied
>continue to criticize and harass him
>trump finally realizes "fuck this, there's no winning with these people, they always want more. Time to fight back"

The if the left stopped criticising him after his denouncement, trump never would have done this, but it's never enough for these nation wreckers. Liberals are redpilling the president and they're too god damn stupid to realize that.

Checked.

That's our job. Spread the word about (((who))) the Alt Left is so the press doesn't try to twist it on him again.

oh hell that ain't for real is it?

absolutely brilliant, perfect response to those questions. couldn't have asked for better.

bravo Trump. bravo.

and I say this as someone who got off the "trump train" a while back, you couldn't have asked for a more stand up job there.

It's made up boomer tier Fox News shit. Just call it what it is: the left. The DNC has NEVER disavowed any left wing violence. They tacitly endorse it, and politically they believe in the same things. The alt left was made up by Fox News' Todd Starnes, in a boomer's failed attempt to understand the meme and culture war. Essentially all he did was listen to Hilary's alt right speech, and assumed that alt right meant trump supporters, then thought he could turn alt left into a similar slur.

it's like watching an adult dealing with 3 year old toddlers

im fucking erect

BIG LEAGUE

Conspiracy Against Rights: a wide range punishments all the way through the death penalty. DisruptJ20 shock troops and sanctuary city mayors calling in police stand down orders are about to get lit the fuck up.

Thoroughly blown the fuck out.

It looks real

It why he knows you can shock the gay out.

it really does.

>forget i said lock her up

one of the first things he said after the elections was how great of a person hillary is lol