Trump just defended Unite The Right

Trump just said that not all people at Unite The Right were white supremacists and people defending the statue were fine.

He said there is nothing wrong with defending the statue, and he also said Antifa are just as much to blame.

TRUMP. JUST. DEFENDED US.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/04pWY
youtube.com/watch?v=QGKbFA7HW-U
youtu.be/9bhmYsYK7ow
youtu.be/lj5RyIiClEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horse shit, he just condemned the driver right now

What the fuck do you want him to do you slav piece of trash? HURR THIS MURDEROUS NAZI IS A GREAT AMERICAN. This is the best possible thing he could've done.

Did you hear the whole thing? He condemned the driver but said that the people marching to defend the statue was fine, then he said he supported leaving the statue up.

Isn't there some middle-ground like move the statue to a historic museum?

Bumping to fight /leftypol/ shills

SOURCE PLEASE

I'm a slav now?
At least condemn the people literally tearing down monuments, you fucking kike bootlicker

Seems like a good idea to me. Lefties are happy because they don't have to see it and we're happy because indoors it will be in much better conditions.

>Not everyone there was a white suppremacist
Objectively correct
>Nothing wrong with defending the statue
Objectively correct
>Trump defended "us"
No, he defended the people who weren't white supremacists.

It was just on the news. Libshits and conservacucks are gonna be triggered as hell

no dude he did not condemn them...

Stop faking it, I want proof

>people get doxxed by faggot
>faggot got doxxed himself
imgur.com/a/04pWY
Sad!

What happened to unite the right being a soros funded false flag honeypot with paid actors????
>Muh shifting narratives

That's what I said, he should have at least condemned them as well

This. It was so good. People won't listen, but it was so good.

Do you have a single tweet to back that up?

remember when the daily caller told us to run over protesters

he just ended a presser

try to keep up

1. He is right.
2. We need to keep it peaceful. It is not yet the time for violence.
3. The driver has harmed the movement more than anyone else.

you said he should condemn not condemning them?

Four more years!

Filthy greeks

Still looking for proof, I want to believe this but I don't know if this is fake or not

You got it mixed up lad
I meant trump should have also condemned Antifa for what they did
Filthy niggers

What a world.

The issue is that there are so many statues around the US about this sort of stuff that you can't put them all in museums. Why not just turn it into a learning experience and strap on a plate that says "oi this guy was a real fuknut bitch" right under the statue?

Fool, I am a frog not a nigger

>Smash windshield of young male's sports car
>Shocked that young male retaliates violently

he condemned antifa, I did get mixed up
here is link . youtube.com/watch?v=QGKbFA7HW-U

This is literally dogmatic insanity this is so fucking crazy.

These fucking sjw Marxists are the exact types that would commissar a gulag or take you off to gas chambers without thinking twice

Absolute pawns

Source or gtfo

You said nigger two times mate
Ah nice then

Well then, I am wrong.

Trump doing something right again.

Nice Fucking source fag

He's back!!!!!

He asked "What about the alt-left?" when putting blame on others.

Trump just defended Nazis. You realize this is a bad thing right? 99% of Americans hate Nazis.

>greek
>slav

idiot burger, learn history

"are you against the confederacy?"

>actually asking this
>mfw

HAHAHA

AMERICA JUST WENT FULL NAZI

LEFTSHILLS ETERNALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

No he did not. He defended the right to protest. That's it.

You faggots are acting like he yelled WHITE POWER at the end

Tell people who the Alt Left is. You know damn well if he called out BLM how that would turn out. Antifa, BLM, KKK, and Spencer goons BTFO.

and it's all rape

I hope someone brings a truck of peace next. A fantasy of mine is I wanna see libtards guts and heads rolling in a full bloody massacre. But I wouldnt do it, I would just watch it through a webm and clap autistically.

>people defending the statue were fine
>TRUMP. JUST. DEFENDED US.
he defended people's right to disagree. Sup Forums isn't people though.

He defended the protesters protesting against the removal of the statue, which were /ourguys/

They believe that shit????
I don't.
I'm a woman and if some guy told me he wasn't gay because it was with a tranny women I'd laugh so hard my spit would be all over his face.

neither is antifa.

Yes, again, he defended the protesters right to protest. Nothing more than that. He didn't defend white nationalism directly

No he didn't you morons

He called the Alt-Right and Alt-Left morons.

>Horse shit, he just condemned the driver right now

of course he fucking did, only autists defend the driver

>US

Stop.

They know he didn't. It's the brain damaged lobes that liberals have. Their fucking INSANE

Let me just leave this here

He criticized removing the statue, which was agreeing with /ourguys/

I got it on the fox news app

alahu akbar

we need to plan a protest in NYC, take it right to the heart of American liberalism

>gta physics

We get it. You have autism.

He condemned everything about Unite the Right except for those that were there to protest the removal of the statue.

Trump is going to get slammed from both sides for his centrist stance on this. And after everyone is done fighting him, he will win.

So people with eyes have autism?
Did your bull gouge your eyeballs out Hans?

I'm excited to see Trump expose antifa using the power of the federal government.

(((antifa)))

youtu.be/9bhmYsYK7ow

>us

Nice try, Chaim

no, there is no middle ground. you give them an inche and they take a mile. they will never be satisfied, so you have to fight them on all fronts. in ten years, they're going to be triggered by the washington monument, the jefferson memorial and all of those things that glorify slave holders. there's no end to it until everything has been destroyed, removed or rededicated to harriet tubman and cesar chavez.

if you followed the issue, the leftists actually suggested that. the plan was never to destroy it.

That's a great picture, OP

is this first or before his "muh neo-nazeh are bad" statement?

/our guy/

I dont think everyone here is a larping nazi though, just 80% and even 78% didnt even go and the 2% still just stood in the back and watched quietly

>The blame is on both side
>GUYS HES DEFENDING US!!!

I unreservedly concur. And accept that a lot of the hardboiled views on Sup Forums stem from that (and then there are the tin foil hat false flag lot who are something else altogether).

I read a cool news story the other day about black woman from charlottesville telling a bunch of antifa to go fuck off because they were just there to get into fights. I can't remember if it was the same black woman who said it's just a statue of a historical figure and to just ease the fuck off and not make it into such a big deal. That gives me hope.

pretty sure it's before. I have the full statement. skip to 53 minutes for all the comments on the protest.
youtu.be/lj5RyIiClEg