They keep deleting this video on Twitter

This counters the MSM narrative of terrorism, and makes it look like self-defense. Many sites are banning this video. Please make sure it goes viral, to counter the MSM narrative. My account just got banned on twitter for posting this (not going to say, not self-doxing).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5yMfRjobQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502724941817.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=08Khc2wqtCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy sitting on the car really bothers me

pause the video and count the number of antifa with clubs and bats, its almost the entire crowd

SAME GUY SAME GUY SAME GUY

UNINJURED STUNT ACTOR WHO KNOWS HOW TO ROLL OVER A HOOD AND NOT GET INJURED

LESS THAN 10 SECONDS LATER HE'S CHILLING OUT ON THE TRUCK COOL AS A CUCUMBER, AN THEN GETS CAMERA SHY WHEN HE REALIZES HE'S BEING FILMED

You all are really so stupid it's amazing to me.

t. shill

but we aren't the ones jumping behind a reversing vehicle

yeah, all the video clips I've seen on msm cut out right as this part starts

just like the antifa thugs in op's webm right?

The fuck? It is the same guy. He hopped up and got on that truck in the time the Challenger slammed it into reverse and floored it?

Tfw you think you're so tough you can stop a car.

And for some reason he's missing a shoe?

Everyone has gone fucking insane, it's time for a new war or even a purge. People need to learn how to act civilized again.

>And for some reason he's missing a shoe?

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5yMfRjobQ

Too bad this part of the video is AFTER he ran over 20 people.

Is the woman who died visible at any point in this?

They're both on in the photo. The photo that I can't seem to place in any of the actual video. I realize people get knocked out of their shoes, but he had high tops, and they were both on as he was apparently struck and sent horizontal.

But then he's just sitting there chilling on the truck, not 7 seconds later.

w.t.f.

I think I see black guy's shoe at 8 seconds.

She might be the fat whale on the right of the car

And 8 seconds later he's already seated on the truck. Unhurt.

w.t.f.

WTF tramp stamp tattoo does that guy have that some media are blurring/pixelating it?

Yeah, and the death was a hollywood stunt too.

>b-but whale...
Whaling is illegal. He's still fucked.

I think the one with the backpack who gets sandwiched between two cars but not sure.

The black guy's face is absolutely pixallated.

Not in these videos, no.

>The fuck? It is the same guy. He hopped up and got on that truck in the time the Challenger slammed it into reverse and floored it?

he was thrown onto the truck by the impact. his right shoe ended up stuck on the Dodge's grille.

They hit his car with a bat several seconds before he actually hit any of them, and he had his brakes on. Trump also just called Antifa out as causing it. BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

What was he supposed to do after getting hit by a car? Go buy a sandwich?

Hillary will take you down, scums, and all your fake hero statues as well!

These fucking kikes are really pushing their luck right now, its about time we put them in their fucking place!

Is this Heather?

Looks like her shirt is already off..... Wonder how a car crash could cause that.

I know.

It would be awesome if he ran over twenty more.

>Someone hit my car with a bat so I can run into a crowd of people in the name of self defense

That's like saying those who fight back against a ISIS car mowing attack are bad.

Fuck off you cancerous terrorist filth and your cancerous ideology.

she's behind upside down man from this angle as he jumps you see her hair

How is that possible, when the photo has both shoes on him after impact?

What the shit

he was already driving with intent to hit people, he brakes because of he speed bump

she was showing her tits to the negros in the crowd before it happened

>a mob of people in front of me are armed and on the side of that's attacking the other protesters
>someone hits my car
>"I guess I better not do anything and let them hit me. The majority's well being is always more important than my well-being."

>A group of people surrounded me and started breaking my windows so I reversed out of the scene

Debate the moment before OP's video when he ran into the crowd originally, but the driver was perfectly justified to reverse out. On the contrary, breaking someone's car window because he hit someone is still vandalism.

So you're going to kill people, literally turn them into speed bumps, and you slow for a speed bump.

English education.

>I don't like what people are saying so I can get a mob together, block the road, and attack them in their cars when they stop, and I should be able to feel totally safe from them using their cars to defend themselves.

why is niggers face censored in this one? stop fucking reusing censored pics

The video of him driving towards the crowd has his car hit by people, then he speeds up.

>not allowing yourself to be a victim to a bunch of ZOG shills
Yeah ok kid

Youre a fucking retard. He sped in with the intent to ram them.

20 year old keeps cool & reverses at speed while car pummelled with baseball bats? Give me a break Video: i.4cdn.org/pol/1502724941817.webm

This needs to be exposed. Such a clear cut False Flag. God knows the patsy could be brainwashed, whatever. But he was not driving that car. That single HD photo when enhanced proves it.

Expose this false flag to restore the republic.

Are you yiddin' me goy? In this pic he's already like half a second away from hitting the ground! He's right about to land on the pavement! How on earth are you going to claim he LANDED on the truck in that sitting position???

He clearly got up and sat himself up there, all in less than 10 seconds.

Anyone curious why there's drone footage of this incident?

Cracks me up that a clown is protesting a protest.

>intent to ram them.
Then why plow into a CAR
and not people?

So why was he driving towards a crowd? Did he plan on activating his rocket boosters and traveling back to The_Donald?

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem throwing it in reverse and running over a bunch of liberal scum and niggers?

That's my point, twit.

He didn't die. He wasn't hurt. Who the fuck is he.

too late, the retard left will NEVER give this PR incident up.
Everyone involved could come on Le Daily Show and announce it was a false flag to frame the right and they would still not give it up.

Also, no shoe in Challenger grill.

why didn't he just hop out of the car and start KNOCKING THESE NIGGAS LIGHTS OUT?!?!

If that was me (The most powerful fighter on the planet) I woulda just jumped out and punched at least 300 heads off

The media and internet is in total fucking 1984 skewing mode. Trying to hide the fact that antifa showed up with weapons and threw acid in people's faces. And the fact that the governor conspired to make the cops shield wall the demonstrators into an antifa kill-zone.

Remember the BLM rally where the black panther sniper shot a bunch of cops dead? Not one utterance in the media that BLM had blood on their hands and yet they're acting as if the unite-the-righters killed the girl AND imply that they took down the helicopter!

What was the autopsy / cause of death?

Was it physical trauma or just cardiac event?
Wasn't she hit by the white jesus sedan?

And there are the brake lights. With no speed bumps. And prior to the impact.

Why the fuck am I smelling Sandy Hook on this?

Fucking idiots going over and moving injured people. Good way to paralyze someone if you don't know if they can move on their own.

And nobody's talking about the fucking helicopter?

Protip: some people walk away from car crashes, other people die from tripping over their own shoelaces.

Now take your meds, you schizophrenic fuck. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Also the alt-right guy isn't going to jail. Pretty clear cut case of self-defense.

its almost as if lieftist are incapable of learning from the past.
Maybe thats why they like to tear down monuments like ISIS does
youtube.com/watch?v=08Khc2wqtCQ

Is it because you're an enormous festering cunt?

Is that why?

Man I love the dipshit that runs right into the back of a car coming at him.....he had no chance...what a turbo mong

ok, but why are you replying to ShariaBlue?

I can't rule that out, but why do I smell what I smell?

>self defence

"I was totally defending myself from those violent criminals who were hitting my car after I plowed through a crowd like a senior citizen at a farmer's market. Just ignore that they did it because I ran over a bunch of people to begin with!"

I thought he was going to get twisted to death between the car and the truck.

Was disappoint.

The self defense would be prior to the video.

I know you millennials think "no video, didn't happen" but surprisingly a number of events aren't videotaped.

Might as well ask why there were two cars going the same route ahead of him.

Fucking hell this is great, this is like pre election Trump :D

>stupid liberal snowflakes and their participation trophies!
>hey, stop trying to remove our Civil War participation trophies!

'I'm not finished fake news!'

Oh my god, i love this guy.

he couldn't see the car behind all of those people, he hits the crowd and keeps going to the end of the street where he eventually hits the car and backs up.
I don't think he planned to kill anyone but he did intend to drove down the street with intent to hit them, won't surprise me when he's acquitted because they're trying him for murder in the second instead of manslaughter.

Nah it's just /x/ leaking into Sup Forums, as usual.

Am I evil for wishing more of those fools died? A lot more

He could say he was doing research.

Commies always destroy history because history always demonstrates that COMMUNISM FAILS.

>these are the people to find

can you point in a screenshot who you're referring to? i don't see any upside down man to base this on

Something like that fella in the subway would have been pleasing

If you believe the Nice, Berlin, London, NYC, and Melbourne vehicular assault HOAXES were all real then I am sure you will believe this one was real as well. Its actually by far the most realistic looking of all of them, but its still fake. They just used actual live action stunt actors this time instead of CGI like in NYC or instead of a big fat nothing like all the other ones.

Do your own research if you want to know the truth, or just keep believing "durr thats just a dumb tin foil hat conspiracy and the moon landing and 9/11 happened exactly like CNN says they did."

"Surely the driver of that car won't think to go in reverse if I attack!!!"

Oops.

bottom right is upside down guy. watch at .25 speed

More like "What do those two white lights on his trunk mean?"

What is the location of the wreck?
What does google street view look like?

Why did a single ambulance never leave the fire house at sandy hook?

I do find it annoying when they whine about Confederate flags and failed country, while they're waving failed USSR flag and flags with hammer & sickle that is associated with failed Communist countries.

This YouTube account Curious Cat broke down the entire false flag.

How come we never see this level of mental gymnastics when a muslim drives through a crowd of people?

You monitored the fire house all day?

Ambulances only stay at fire departments? I guess the ambulances I see around town are fake.