>Low IQ - Believes in God
>Mid-tier IQ - doesn't believe in God
>Above average IQ - Believes there might be a God
>Very high IQ - Believes there is a God

>Low IQ - Hates other races
>Mid-tier IQ - Thinks we're all equal
>Above average IQ - "Everyone is a little racist but being racist is wrong"
>High IQ - Some races are objectively superior to others

Is there a name for this? Any other examples?

they're called expanding brain memes

I'm referring to how high IQ people often end up coming to the same conclusions as low IQ people, but through reasoning instead of instinct.

I've also been wondering about this.
It might stem from mid-range IQ people wanting to distance themselves from beliefs associated with low IQ people as a way of demonstrating their intelligence, and high IQ people having the intellectual integrity and rigour to re-evaluate those unpopular beliefs and conclude there still may be some merit to them.

Except that this isn't true at all (either example).

It's called being a man child with nothing to take pride in apart from their intellect.
Not saying I disagree with you though.

Biology?

It's called "You think you're smarter than you actually are".

This chart is useless unless the survey was done anonymously, which is very doubtful. Most very smart people understand that their reputation is far more important than "being right".

I'm successful in a high IQ industry and did well in college (computer science) so I don't think you could make the case that I have a below average IQ. Moreover, I used to hold a lot of those mid-tier opinions when I was younger and more impressionable.

>lowest IQ - Leaf

>>Very high IQ - Believes there is a God

Any evidence for that?

It's called "delusion"

The only downside is if you pick the wrong God.

>In an interview published by the German poet George Sylvester Viereck, Einstein stated, "I am not an Atheist." According to Prince Hubertus, Einstein said, "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."

You might say that i am. As i become wiser, the more i understand the mystical notion of god as a way to explain existence.

And when i was younger i hated the church with a fervor.

>Newton: When I wrote my treatise about our Systeme I had an eye upon such Principles as might work with considering men for the beliefe of a Deity and nothing can rejoyce me more then to find it useful for that purpose.

This is it. It's just virtue signaling, but instead of virtue, they're trying to appear smart.

Have you ever heard people talk about nuking an incoming astroid to prevent a catastrophic impact? You'll get dozens of people saying "hurrrr you can't just nuke it it'll be just like a shotgun hurrr" when in real life it may actually be a viable option b/c surface area increase, etc. Same thing happens in the god/race debate on a larger scale. People just parrot things that they think are the intelligent option.

Might be related to mount stupid, since your post portrays opinions voiced on a specific topic.

>Leonardo Da Vinci: O powerful action! What spirit can penetrate your nature? What tongue will know how to express that marvel? None, for sure. That is where human discourse turns to the contemplation of the divine.

>I obey Thee Lord, first for the love I ought, in all reason to bear Thee; secondly for that Thou canst shorten or prolong the lives of men

More likely:
>very high IQ- Thinks it's socially useful to have religion

>but through reasoning instead of instinct
You answered your own question. Dumb people use instinct, smart people use reasoning, mediocre people use neither.

*tip*

>In 1955, von Neumann was diagnosed with what was either bone or pancreatic cancer.[175] He invited a Roman Catholic priest, Father Anselm Strittmatter, O.S.B., to visit him for consultation.[18] Von Neumann reportedly said in explanation that Pascal had a point, referring to Pascal's Wager.

When you said "Very high IQ - Believes there is a God", did you mean to say that very high IQ people are more religious than people in general, or just that most of them are religious? Since most people throughout recorded history have been religious, it isn't surprising that the very intelligent ones also have been religious.

>it isn't surprising that the very intelligent ones also have been religious.

meant to say

>it isn't surprising that most of the very intelligent ones also have been religious.

about to redpill all of you

Any evidence that high IQ people are more likely to believe in God, or are you just talking out of your arse?

>evidence in God
>evidence in not-God
>asking for either

holy lol swedes are idiots

>OP is a Leaf
Of course he's talking out of his ass.

Every major scientist that made an actual global change believed in god, now you tell me.

I don't think IQ is necessarily bound to believes, even though you can say there are tendencies. just take the amount of objectively intelligent people you know who believe is horse shit.

>dat greentext

What? You can't even communicate properly, I think you're the idiot m8.

>Every major scientist that made an actual global change

What the fuck is "global change" supposed to mean? Plenty of scientists are atheists.

oh, I get it. it's because it's the truth, but intelligent people have to waddle through a nightmarish swamp of leftist lies, political correctness and phantasies taken from the diary of 14 year old girls.

>SUPER HIGH IQ
>Pretends to believe in God to avoid genocide

Super High IQ - Knows the Demiurge is not God but the One / All is.

come on now.

>Is there a name for this?
Stupidity. Bologna. Incorrect. Fake news.

I'm a brainlet. Can you explain this meme for me?

Is the joke that engineers are using a simple mathematical equation for the everyday while the "brainlets" are using a supposedly advanced equation for outside thinking purposes?

What a retard

>zero statistical evidence was used to produce this Sup Forums nigger tier "ranking"

You should add another tier at the start, OP

>Lower IQ - Believes in God based on meme rankings he produced based on Sup Forums shitposts

This is the ranking that's adequate for 80% of the posters in this thread

fpbp

Typical of a Swedish cuck.

the constant G is actually something like 6.673*10^(-11) and you can approximate it using the equations
but they yield slightly different results so the true engineer just sets it to 10

I lose my shit everytime I see it

you hated the church because it is a meme.

I'm speaking of a true belief in God, irrespective of religion

>tfw only a brainlet engineer

Plenty of those atheist scientists are the ones who´s theories and experiments influence in a very minimum scale our lives. Right now you can surely recognize various current scientists. But they are recognized because of their popularity, not by their merit, it´s because of how many TV shows they go or how many bestseller. Actual scientists are just clowns.
Also, note that science studies the natural processes of the universe, divinity is not natural. It´s not possible to compare or replace each other because they are totally different.

EVen if there isn't the belief in a god is good for social order the individuals with the highest IQ realize this and promote theism of some form or another whether they personally believe in one themselves

This

Alan Turing didn't believe in a god as far as I know, isn't he considered to be a pretty major scientist?

The Demiurge is the god of this world.

But I call him Guad.

Gaud

gôd
noun-archaic

a showy and purely ornamental thing.

a Fraud, a Deception, a Trick, an Artifice.