youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
Stormfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtu.be/CdkfEKOVaFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Told you so.

Except Jordan routinely talks about how Stalin makes Hitler look like child's play

And doesn't understand why leftists wear communist apparel with no one confronting them as if it were a swastika

Hmm really makes you wonder what kind of ethnicity most of the soviet communist leaders were.

>And doesn't understand why leftists wear communist apparel with no one confronting them as if it were a swastika
Because Nuremberg monkey court only blamed Germans.

Hitler wanted to slaughter half of Europe with no good reason. Stalin was a brilliant leader that lead USSR to a superpower. When you wear a Nazi swastika, you are spitting on the millions of lives killed by Nazi hands. When you wear communist apparel, it's simple patriotism for a former superpower. Peterson is a dumb leaf.

it was never about the aryan race
it was always about being rejected by the jews in charge of the art school

>Hitler wanted to slaughter half of Europe with no good reason
Fun fact: WWII officially started with invasion into Poland though people constantly forget that another country that invaded Poland and ACTUALLY genocided polish people.

Russia was headed for super power with a chimp running into

Everyone knew it since late 1800s in Europe and Woodrow Wilson was aware of the looming Russian threat

>jews are poles

>commies
>all red ID's
this gets the noggin joggin

>"Adolf, your technique is great, but the way you draw buildings and people is mediocre."
>"OH WELL SHIT, WHAT /ARE/ PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE?"

Maybe he should read more of his hero Solzhenitsyn, like that one book that they refuse to translate.

What does this have to do with the video ?

Jordan Peterson is showing that the lies of the Jews don't even make sense if you take them to their logical extremes..

and falling for them nonetheless

If you don't "fall for them" then you can't become anybody

Stalin wanted to slaughter half of Europe with no good reason. Hitler was a brilliant leader that lead Germany to a superpower. When you wear a Commie hammer and sickle, you are spitting on the millions of lives killed by Marxist hands. When you wear Nazi apparel, it's simple patriotism for a historic superpower. You are a fat burger

Yes Germany invaded Poland. Nazis had plans to liquidate between 80-85% of Poles after the war. Imagine the horror if that actually happened.

Ive been saying for months this kike is obviously poison and anti-white survival.

sage

This is also pure subjective trash, cultural marxist drivel. He was deporting Jews. You dont spend your resources deporting Jews when you can just cut their throats.

Hitler was right about almost everything

>Kaziz Loo
Are you the toiler owner in your village?

>Hitler didn't want victory!
>He was actually controlled opposition!

>Stalin was a brilliant leader that lead USSR to a superpower

Why dont you come to eastern Europe and tell the people more about it? cuck

Only because of Polish aggression, maybe Poles should learn to be less war like

JBP is the best of a bad bunch but he is still a post-war (((intellectual))). He was taught by Jews and practices alongside Jews. He cannot escape it (they he ignores the most egregious shit)

At the end of the day he still shits on post-modernism (and by extension cultural marxism) and actual Marxism

>let me talk condescendingly to my students so they don't question anything i say
>jews should've been enslaved and more importantly fed well and kept happy so as to be as productive as possible. that's what i would do.
>inuit blubber diet tells us what we need to know about why wars happen.
>hitler only did it for the lulz.

there was tons of instigation on both sides you relentless flake, go praise your cuban overlord

I don't need to they already know

There's a third option there that makes perfect sense and neatly explains everything without the need to resort to attributing the actions of an entire nation to a literal demon in the form of that nation's democratically elected leader.

>Hitlers shouldn't have gassed them and spent all those resources to just kill them, he should have put them in camps and utilised them as slave labour for the war

That's exactly what happened though, to me it seems like Peterson is either holding back or is just conclusion away from uncovering the holohoax

Katyn (only actually proved fact of genocide during WWII, minus brit organised hunger in Asia) has nothing to do with jews.

Stalin caused the war intentionally and had plans to invade a broken Europe to force communism on them. Youre a Jew puppet. Whites can objectively be shown to be being replaced by foreign-non whites, intentionally, because of things Jews have done. Were going to stop it. Nazis stop communists. When you try to take everyones property away, and take whites land, giving it to blacks like in Zimbabwe, and hack them up for being able to read or for having glasses, you justify Nazis.

Nazis are saints, compared to the communist partisans they put in camps. Antifa has officially been recognized a terrorist group, like the Jewish run RAF/Meinhoff in Germany post ww2. Thats right, commie kikes went on a terrorism bombing campaign in west Germany, funded by the actual USSR, post ww2. Boomers still remember the stories, like a European weather underground, always terrorizing whites because they wouldnt share their wealth with Africa and let their race be exterminated.

You seek the replacement and then violent extermination of hundreds of millions of whites. There is no shame in killing communists, communists arent human.

Clearly not, cuck.

>minus brit organised hunger in Asia
that was pest control

>implying Neo-Nazis care about the truth when Hitler would've gassed most of these ugly bastards along with the Jews
Dr. Peterson is correct though. Just look at RICHARD SPENCER. I'm certain Spencer is a shill and have been certain for a long time now.

>They already do
>fail to realize that they universally despise communism, to the point where Orban outlawed the Soros-funded European university in Hungary because of its communism apologia
wew lad

joos are not half of europe, and millions died as a result of communist regimes as well. seeing amerilards flying gommie shit is hilarious too considering that the u.s. spent far more time fighting communism than it did fighting nazis, some of whom it even collaborated with before and after the war.

>hitler ruined white collectivism
>permanently destroyed his own country and race
>didnt even finish the job he started
pretty easy to understand. he failed, why worship a failure? why not just be white nationalists without the hitler or germany part?

why not just promote white identity while virtue signaling against nazis? that's what a subversive jew would do. the jews ARE winning after all, why not take notes from the winning side?

Commies are based. And I wasn't talking about da joos.

>collaborated
they were low key allies
ok reddit

prove me wrong. how does co-opting german identity help your cause if you aren't even a fucking german? you just look like a culture-less mongrel, like a nigger trying to claim george washington and shakespeare wuz black n sheeit

Prove to me I'm not a german.

>"Hitler didn't use the jews and gypsies as slave-workers."
Wrong. They did dangerous and deadly work in factories, e.g. battery factories. The nazis started killing them quickly at the time they knew that things were going down the hill.
>"Hitler didn't want to win desperately."
Wrong. Hitler did make very bad choices like not destroying the soviet tank factories with long range bombers etc. etc. Why did he go total war? He said: it's about everything or nothing. Of course, he wanted to win. He just said that he wants to never give up (capitulate).

Jordan Peterson is a good guy. I like listen to him. But sometimes he is just full of bs.He is too psychoanalytical.

>Commies kill millions
>Lol based!

Commies are trash and should be removed with napalm.

>Stalin was a brilliant leader that lead USSR to a superpower
...by killing 40 million of his own people (including WW2 soldiers), many through manufactured famines.

You left that part out, you commie faggot.

Spencer is a Bolshevik Globalist. hes anti-nation. He wants to get rid of all the countries in Europe. His leader (Dugin) says he hates whites and sides with Zimbabwe (where whites had land given to blacks because muh races are equal and whites oppress blacks!)

Thats Spencer. Enemy of the white race. Worshiper of Stalin and Dugin.

sage

Hahaha checked noice

yeah just because spencer flirts with forth political theory for its critiques of modern liberalism doesn't mean he accepts Dugin's answer

Even Dugin says he doesn't have it quite worked out.

Check out Jay Dyer, for more clarity on Dugin.

jordan peterson is a faggot and you're a faggot if you listen to him

If he wanted to kill them quicker why didn't he just deprave them of the essentials of life.
Food/Water, would take 3-4 days for them to hit the deck and they wouldn't waste any resources doing so.

Debate me.

LOL
"I'm not finished fake news"

Are you Sure

It's his fucking birthday you faggots. Eat something sweet and press F to wish him a fucking happy birthday. As a birthday gift Krishna made the norks back down and Trump condemn antifa.
>Aryan God - 1
>Christcuck - 0

He litterally argued against the logic of the holocaust.

Didnt even watch the full vid of this idiot
Lets let alone the viewpoint that hitler did not gas the jews and only let them work
Lets say he killed them, he is refferimg to increasing mayhem in order to quicken the defeat of germany
I would rather say in this context, realizing that the reich and its ideology will fall, and taking as many jews into the grave as possible
Minimizing the harm they then can do on the german volk and thr world
No matter what he did and how it was of those 2 scenarios
He was right
If the 2 scenario happened, he did the right thing

If i get in a fight with 2 friends, against 20 people. And i know they will kill me, i would take as many with me as possible in order to reduce the risk for my two buddies and increasing the chance of them to survive

Stalin wasnt a jew, he actually sent the jews to siberia.

Stalin didn't even try to hide his monstrous nature, I think he is indeed evil on an even higher level. There might be the idea that Nazis discriminated more; but in both situations if you were at wrong place as the wrong guy you were fucked so in practicality the differences seem to fade if you ask me.

Duke likes TRS and Peinovich, doesnt punch to the right. Dugin says he hates whites, and we oppress niggers, who he sides with. Says he sides with Zimbabwe. National Bolshevists are the type of people who were executed on the night of the long knives, because they wanted to break the party up and pretty much prevent the NSDAP from happening. They wanted to kill Hitler, and were rightfully executed as such. They want to ban private property, and still believe all people are equal etc. Its complete nonsense, and their only intention in existing is to fuck white people over and make us splinter into useless factions who fight eachother.

Dugin also supports the radical left, the type of niggers who want to go around killing every white child, like they did in Zimbabwe, which Dugin says he sides with, again. Youre anti-white, no one is confused.

Hi Oliver.

No way hitler was a psycopath if this is what he really wrote. He is seeking truth and liars piss him off.
That's the opposite of psycoath traits

I think peterson seeks truth, but some truths he is scared of. He has a lot to lose if he comes to these truths and speaks

I have a hard time believing Dugin said something this disgusting? Did he really? How infantile and tasteless... did he say this in some speech or interview that I could look up? I kind of don't buy it...

HITLER WAS THE GOOD GUY, PERIOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Inimitable intellect, great speaker. Artist, not so much, though his art is an account of passion of his culture, which seems to be central in his personality, and thus, reflects better in his stage persona.

(((Peterson)))

Stalin was Hitler-tier; he actually saved Russia from (((them))).

Hitler only wanted to kill the Jews, user, and that was only at the end.

Don't lie.

Stalin also wanted the Jews gone.

>amerishart education

This guy is the definition of a charlatan.

Ugh.

>OP thinks that anyone who is NatSoc is also a fan of JP

I hate to tell you this, but you have mental retardation, and it's incurable.

>you are spitting on the millions of lives killed by Nazi hands.
S

>How Hitler was even more evil than Hitler.
Enjoy your worthless education.

How the fuck does this pseudo intelectual gets 50k dollars per month for literally just spewing some washed up shit over and over

saved

Jewish occupied Russia was a sad time.

Saged. Move along folks, nothing to see here...

>Sup Forums
>JP audience
I never understood how anyone can be both. Reddit take note. Also, see pic related

Dugin Says one thing in Russian and another in other languages

youtu.be/CdkfEKOVaFc

Anons on infinite chan translated fyi