WEW LAD THE TWITTER SHIT STORM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=literally shaking&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=XXzQ1cNXfxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh... typical shit. It's just white noise at this point.

Who cares about Twitter?

THOMAS JEFFERSON STATUE STAYING UP! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

PRIDE! CULTURE! LIBERTY!

MAGA!!!!!!!!

MY PRESIDENT!

Pretty much. They really dont want anyone talking about antifa.would be a shame if vids were posted of their crimes

But that's not what he did. He said they were bad people but that there were good people on both sides.

The cognitive dissonance these people live in where condemning communists is somehow a vindication of nazis.

That would be a shame. I hope someone doesn't make another compilation and uploads it to YT.

SALT MINING FOR DAYS LADS

>SALT MINING FOR DAYS LADS

OH LAWD

>People who didn't even like Trump to begin with exaggerate things to convince themselves to hate him more.

social media was a mistake. twitter is just another outlet for crybabies -- if this shitty platform didn't exist, where would all these people vent their hurt feewings? certainly not anywhere plausible.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=literally shaking&src=typd

Trump probably has advisors who he asked on this one.

They probably told him that the vast majority of Americans either support the """""white nationalists""""" or simply don't give a fuck.

This is what is most likely causing him to change his tune. The guy is a grandmaster political player. I stand in awe every time.

THE DON IS BACK FOLKS

this, I'm already at maximum capacity

oh fuck this is too good

>Trump just have a very specific endorsement and approval
No he didn't. Why are mentally ill libs so dumb?

Haha, they are always so scared. Scared about the future, but always for the wrong reasons.

Why are liberals so retarded Sup Forums?

It's amazing how completely biased these people are and how they could completely lie and misrepresent everything Trump said.

But if Twitter didn't exist, how would the God Emperor BTFO these genetic mistakes and trigger them every day?

>this is madness

It's like they didn't even listen to the speech. He said they're not all Nazis or far Left, saying there were some nice people.

listening to the press conference, I noticed that Trump singled out Washington and Jefferson being taken down was discussed yesterday on Sup Forums

I think Trump is lurking this board

>If I had a son, he would look like Richard Spencer

Twitter is concentrated autism

just one small speech of Trump and streams of salt keep flowing for weeks, this really is a shitposting golden age, with the president 'master of shitposters' Trump, fanning the flames whenever necessary

I cant take this anymore, KILL THESE PEOPLE

KILL THEM

KILL ALL OF THEM
NOT JOKING OR EXAGGERATING, I WANT THEM IMPALED AND THEIR HEADS PARADED AROUND THE CITY

And people saying the NHAZIS are just stuck online. These people probably post more online than anything. They're tweeting Trump the second he tweets something.

>Calls Neo-Nazis a hate group
>Calls Antifa a hate group as well
>"Trump just defended Nazis... This is America now"

Who has the video of Trump presser?

Trump wouldn't double down without an ace of spades up his sleeve. Arrests coming soon. Soros funded KKK will be exposed

Everyone because for whatever retarded reason, people keep saying shit on there that gets them into deep shit, it's a drama breeding ground. Do you even realize the sheer number of white waitresses that get fired over saying how much they hate blacks and mexicans just because they didn't tip them enough?

>
retard

u can't kill idea

leftism is here to stay and ur a retard

Imagine having such a meaningless existence that the only thing that gives you joy in life is refreshing the Twitter page of an angry old orange man who disagrees with you.

Need to remember, these twitter warriors will never leave their keyboards to do anything. Literally nothing that happens on Twitter has any impact on real life. The fact Trump did this statement live and not on Twitter speaks very loudly to his base and America.

The guy literally said the neonazis should be condemned, are these people retarded? Or did they only read the headlines of some leftist garbage website and jumped on it

Point and laugh.

I'm literally shaking

Well, Robert E. Lee was actually a pretty good general.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXzQ1cNXfxk

>Trump is trying to make "alt-left" a thing
>Implying (((they))) havent been trying to make alt-right a thing since forever

>they still don't realize that they, the left and MSM. are to blame for it all

The daily show eh.

The latter. They dont give a fuck about the truth, man.

>We're allowed to call people alt right but you can't say alt left

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Water is also wet.

(You) deserve more (You)s

There have been neo-nazi groups larping around the USA for decades. No one ever cared about a few dudes goosestepping around and holding a small rally, and by simply ignoring them they never legitimized the groups or their platforms. George Soros' hired neo-brownshirt thugs in Antifa fed the troll, so to speak. I mean, shit, if "no nazis in MUHMERICA because they don't represent our ideals!", then there shouldn't be any tolerance for Marxist terrorist gangs like Antifa or BLM either. Hell, the antifafags were the ones who went looking to use political violence to censor those nazi's free speech, that's even more un-american than the Illinois nazis!

How much longer until we ACTUALLY go full fascist and get some fucking sense beaten into these people?

>actually calling for military coup

Treasonous.

dumb chinkposter

>pic
Half of the things being attributed to him on those tweets aren't even close to what he said.
Its amazing how blatantly people can lie about things when they feel ideologically justified to.

How are they wrong? Trump just LITERALLY DEFENDED NAZIS.

You can't RUN AWAY FROM REALITY anymore kids. Time to wake up.

This is amazing. The left losing their minds over their perceived loss and destruction of their build up anti white shit show. Now you know how we have felt for the past 70 years when you started ruining the entire western world.

Lol at all these fucking faggots not understanding that the CSA didn't give a fuck about slavery and wanted to preserve state rights as a defense against an oppressive government.

DIXIE IS BACK
THE SOUTH ROSE WITHOUT A SINGLE GUNSHOT

Muh dick

this is like the second time she did this right?

I'm not that far from fantasizing about a one world govt. Only it's conservatives in charge not liberals.

madness?

Why are the left so upset?

This will be a real headline in his second term. Screencap it.

Is that Shaun "White as the KKK" King I see?

is he
/ourpresident/
?

AMERICA FUCK YEAH! TIME FOR MAYONNAISE AND INCEST PARTIES! :^)

Ahhhh this is why I voted for the man. Make commies afraid again.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is actually a real thing.
This is a psychological phenomenon. I hope the marxists don't destroy western civilization and re-write the history books because I would to see how the truthful history talked of this period in time and how people all over the world collectively lost their sanity.

I wonder if Trump ever regrets running for POTUS.

It was nice to see him stand up for the our protestors. They haven't cucked him yet.

He didn't throw us under the bus.

Also, to anyone so inclined, stop bringing Nazi shit to rallies. Help make Trump's life a little bit easier.

Turn them against each other. Leftys operate on feels. Shame them for siding and not calling out the Alt Left (Antifa and BLM).

RED PILL RAID BOYS MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!

REE YOU CANT CALL OUT MORE THAN ONE SIDE
GROPWALD GROOOOOOONKF

He blamed both sides, faggot.

You're allowed to hold racist views in the US, and protest for them. You aren't allowed to attack people for those views.

When aren't they

It's funny how they are so engrossed in their own echo chamber that in their mind this could only be perceived as an insult.

Vroom vroom motherfucker.

this fucking guy

He prefers "Talcum X" these days.

>listening to a black south african

The Emperor protects.

Slavery was an all encompassing issue for the Civil War. State's rights, the war of northern aggression, economic stability... It was indeed about slavery, but when people usually say it's only about slavery they fail to understand the implications of it.

literally what the fuck is his problem

I want to get off Mr Trumps wild ride

>CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

And spams their Twitter posts with it.

vroom vroom motherfucker

They're going to tear down the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson statues. He gave that press conference and said they were slave owners and feint-implied that they shouldn't be taken down to goad them into doing it. Because he knows what will happen when they do.

I don't think people agree what the "alt-right" is. Some say Breitbart is alt-right; some say only people as far out as TDS and TRS are alt-right.

The autism is strong in twitter, best to avoid at all costs.

He's using the enemies own momentum against them. They lunge at you, you pull them forward and make them faceplant.

Nosenberg strikes again

He said there are some "very fine people" on both sides and not everyone deserves guilt by association. Also that leftists showed up with weapons looking for trouble.

What's wrong with his statements? Both are objectively correct.

THIS. IS. BURGER.

That """""rally""""" was almost certainly a Soros backed psyop in order to discredit far right ideologies.
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and everyone who participated in it was just a useful idiot.
How do you not know this?

Kek

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Juden are so scared.

Fucking kike. That little autist is good at knowing policy but fuck he is shit when it comes to assessing situations.