Well see you all in prison Sup Forums

Well see you all in prison Sup Forums

Antifa just filed lawsuit on everyone in the AltRight sphere over Charlottesville.

That means everyone and their friend that is part of the AltRight or could be considered to be part of it are going to get doxxed and sued.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-15/virginia-rally-organizers-driver-hit-with-3-million-lawsuit-court-papers
youtube.com/watch?v=PqGkvjHL-Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, it's happening

post entire document

Yeah, I'm sure that (((Lawyers))) are actively encouraging litigation over the events this past weekend, I wonder why?

The article usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-15/virginia-rally-organizers-driver-hit-with-3-million-lawsuit-court-papers

Not only do they not call it out, but seriously.

Why do these ''progressives'' SUPPORT an extremely right wing, traditionalist, and patriarchal ideology named Islam?

Western conservationism, and a few people who dislike immigrants are no where near as opposite to the progressives as the ideology of Islam is.

Why do these progressivs want to bring back laws against blapshnany? I thought progressive liberals fraught against that centuries ago?

Yeah, like the actual charges?

Kek, my online humanities teacher told us he "was tired cause of the last 3 days, that he lived near charlotsville and hates racism". This weeks assignment is on racism and why its bad.

What do I do? Call him a beta cuck antifa faggot?

Can't bump your own thread, tourist.
You've made this thread and it does because that's a hyped up, nigger tier, lawsuit that is going straight into the trash.
Case law already exists that you can't sue people for a movement.

Dumb nigger. My post did not bump this thread

>Crying this bad

You're welcome normalfag

Write a paper pointing out the irony of how they are pointing fingers screaming all Trump supporters are Nazi, kkk, white supremacists. But when a Muslim does a suicide bomb, or when a nig nigs, the same people scream #notallmuslims or #notallblackpeople

They will NEVER take away my super-sekrit Alt-right codebook, badge, decoder ring and ray-gun.

more like TARDINT, because your intelligence would have to be retard tier to think this garbage would go anywhere.

Also, OP is a faggot.

"Timothy Litzenberg, a lawyer with the Miller Law Firm, which is representing the Washingtons, said he would not be surprised if more plaintiffs are added to the case.

He said the firm’s practice includes representing victims of terrorism and is currently representing 9/11 victims in a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia."

We simply need to adopt our own brand of Islam. With shitposts and frogs. Those who find that against thier own beliefs can abstain, those of us who have lost our souls already will run this one.

Talk about the racism between non whites and other non whites, but don't bring up whites.

>Blacks and Asians
>Blacks and Latinos
>Latinos and Asians

EXCEPT POTUS OUTED YOU FAGGOTS AS TERRORISTS AND SO DID HOMELAND SECURITY HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=PqGkvjHL-Ds

I just really don't get why they shit on moderate conservatives for not accepting more than 2 genders, then go and support an Ideology that's totally against pretty much anything progressives like

>Le cybernigger spotted

Just chug out some garbage that will get you an A. When I was 19 I wrote my in class essay final in 15 min without reading the book and got an A. It was something along the lines of "Derrrr white people are privileged, and have more money than everyone else, and need to take care of everyone else in the werrrrrld because that's what's right" A for NO EFFORT.

Bed the knee and submit to your masters, worthless ingrate.

lmao, once again the communist faggots prove to be the real bootlickers. They sued the last time they got murdered in the streets too.

>Suing everyone and everything for monetary gain

So is so capitalist.

sorry it's just all the endorphins running through my brain

You're right. I'm on old git and can remeber a famous trial in 1979:
>some gay newspaper prints a poem about the Centurion Longinus
>Longinus is the guy who stabbed Jesus with the spear
>In the poem he has fantasies about having sex with dying Jesus on the cross
>"Blasphemy" trial ensues
>Left supports the gay paper 100%
>Forget the outcome but blasphemy laws got written out of UK law later as a result
>Left doing backflips, jubilant as fuck
CURRENT YEAR
>Left embrace totalitarian methods to protect islam even though islam defines them as sheep for the slaughter
>Demand NEW blasphemy laws
>Make neologisms like "islamphobia" part of everyday discourse even though they are the ones shitting it from islam and capitulating to them
>etc etc.
Fuck 'em. No backbone, and no consistency to their beliefs.

They didn't have a permit...

The CIA won't let their radicalization plant Dick Despenser get screwed.

>Case number CLIT-442

What did they mean by this?

So they are filing a lawsuit against Jason Kessler who was an Obama supporter for many years that magically became a neo-nazi, right.

Ooh this. Also consider looking into racism within races, like how Chinese hate Japanese (and vice-versa) and how lighter-skinned hispanics sometimes look down upon dark-skinned ones.

>suing literal websites
>suing people who weren't even in virginia at the time
are these people mentally challenged?
>tadrint washington and micha washington
oh

So the guy fleeces grieving families for unwinnable civil suits?

lol, you can't make this shit up.

so this might acutually unite the right after all I cant wait to see ANTIFA & leftistfags get btfo yet again

It's a Jew.
I guarantee you they'll name the chans

>Giving the alt right a reason to outright start killing people
You monkeys don't think this shit through huh?

aaaaaand that's getting tossed

youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE

SPREAD THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE

That's an ape hoof on the paper, eww now the paper smells like shit. I hope the judge wears gloves before reading, then throwing out the case. I hope the judge commands those niggers take showers.

I don't see Sup Forums named

Fuck off antifaggots

It'll be tossed. Litigation is going to drag up their own actions. They are going to have to reveal why they were there without a permit and who put them up to it.

write about de facto segregation

>civil lawsuit
>prison

You are clearly ignorant of legalities, OP. If you have the document, post the rest of it so we can read the causes of action and see who the filing attorney was.

It's just the two suing, not antifa as an entity

>Judge laughs and throws it in the trash

Such is life in the real world.

I`d offer you guys a refugee status in Russia, but whites in Russia are deprived of any power.

Are they running from the cops?

Great chance to channel Bateman and practice hiding your power level. Reread the Laws of Power, kiddo

>that pudgy fucking finger

Truly Aryans are the master race.

>Antifa files suit against all of the alt-right
>Alt-right files suit against Charlottesville mayor and police department

And the kikery never ends

This is fucking cute. Legally, the lefties are entirely in the wrong, and responsible.

>Right had a permit to assemble by the Federal Government
>Left picks a fight, charges at people with clubs and bats
>Left has no permit to assemble. Considered an illegal assembly, but not shut down by police
>Lefty Mayor tells cops to stand down
>ANTIFA smashes kids car, causing him to panic
>ANTIFA whore gets pegged along with a bunch of niggers

Legally, there is nothing to sue over. ANTIFA was breaking the law in this case, on several grounds. This is going to get flipped on them so hard with a countersuit. Especially now that Trump put the "Alt-Left" in the spotlight with his comments today.

It doesn't work like you think. Enjoy paying for everyone's court costs here.
Lookup "frivolous lawsuit laws" in Virginia.
Fucking Kik. You're going to be out 10s of thousands of dollars for five minutes in court.

>Tadrint Washington
>Tadrint

charlottesville pd totally failed to do their job. they weren't even suited up in riot gear. they had to ask the state police to send in their riot squad while cpd was busing putting their gear on. then they arrived late to the action and gallantly covered the state police's rear. fucking pathetic.

write a paper about why racism towards white people is wrong.
include examples of it that the current liberal left display: "white privilege" "all whites are inherently racist, even if they don't know they are", etc.
Explain the concept of self-fulfilling prophecies, and that being racist towards whites might actually make them become racists, much like Islamophobia makes Muslims become terrorists.

That piece of shit is no Aryan.

I just read the whole thing its literally nothing, might as well go to bed a wait for tomorrow, there might be a happening then, night night anons