Red Pill Reading List

In this thread you post your most critical red-pill reading materials. If you are posting a list, please identify just a few that are the most important (that way someone might actually consider reading it). It’s also ok if you only have one book.

Here are mine:

Holy Bible:
>btfo’s feminism, “gender equality,” atheism, evolution, the homosexual agenda, transgenderism, and the fiat money system/charging interest on loans among other things
>also contains the path to eternal life for humanity

Tragedy and Hope:
>a multi-volume length-tome compressed into one book that describes in great detail the ruling cabal behind so-called “representative governments” in the West
>written by Georgetown professor Carroll Quigley, this man spent much of his life researching this topic after being educated at Harvard, teaching at Princeton and Georgetown, and advising the U.S. Government
>a more accessible condensed version called “Tragedy and Hope 101” can be read for free here: joeplummer.com

Know Your Enemy: Exploring the NWO from a Christian Perspective
>tracks the NWO from ancient Babylon, through Israel, Rome, Europe, up to today
>exposes the history and tactics of the spiritual arm of the NWO
>most comprehensive “spiritual history” of the world available that is still easy to read
>Youtube vid alternative available here: youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

After the Ball:
>a novel-length book written from the perspective of our enemies in 1989, this book describes how a true neurolinguistic/psychological advertising campaign would be foisted on the American public through popular media with the goal of reversing their negative attitudes about homosexuality
>reading this book, you can literally see the tactics it describes in play today and can identify them as such to normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T&H is good, but it isn't beginner material.

First book: "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen. I can rattle off many others, but that's the right starter material for a large proportion of the peeps looking to get up to speed.

I agree. That's why I posted the link to the condensed version, which is actually just slightly shorter than a standard book. Creature from Jekyll Island is a good recommendation, but I also feel that topic doesn't really require a book-length commitment to understand.

You're welcome

bump

As I suggested in the previous thread a week ago, give The Moral Animal a go. It's a good read with archaic english and as a bonus the whole evolutionary psychology field the book implies triggers race-deniers.

The Moral Animal - Why We Are the Way We Are: The New Science of Evolutionary Psychology

>Is monogamy natural for men? For women? Where does sibling rivalry come from? Why do parents favor some children over others? What evolutionary advantages might come from having low self-esteem? What are the biological roots of self-deception? These are among the questions that have made The Moral Animal one of the most provocative science books in recent years, as well as one of the most genuinely important.

>As he presents the latest findings in the emerging field of evolutionary psychology—which views human behavior in light of Darwinian theory—Robert Wright unveils the unconscious strategies that shape our romantic choices, familial feelings, friendships, and office politics. And on a deeper level, this book compels us to rethink our most basic moral assumptions, with lasting implications for our public policy as well as for our intimate daily actions.

Also, if anyone needs any books they can't find, give me the title with a throwaway email and I'll see what I can do.

300 pages left in tragedy and hope :)

the attorney leading up the DNC fraud lawsuit is woke as fuck. here are his top 5 books for beginners. #5 is essential

The reason I recommend Jekyll is because my learning process comes from a financial background, and it's critical to understand the central role of finance when it comes to pulling the strings of power. By the time I got to reading it, I'd already spent about 3 years reading all kinds of other things, but that one book would have saved me 3 years of effort. It even covers general history and has tons of citations.

In my experience, it really takes people (including myself) a long time to really get their minds around just how much banking matters.

Along the banking line, I'll give a shout out to "The 5000 Year Leap" by Joel Skousen (relevant mainly to Americans to better understand their own heritage) and "Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser, which goes in to greater detail about how the power of finance rigs government, science, education, and everything else all in the name of anit-Americanism.

Pic related. The number of times this woman has been right before the fact is pretty surprising.

>believing in the Bible
>believing in any invisible friend
>having a life so meaningless that you have to believe in myths
>mfw

>The reason I recommend Jekyll is because my learning process comes from a financial background, and it's critical to understand the central role of finance when it comes to pulling the strings of power.

I've got an economics background with macroeconomics 1 and 2 behind me, so a fairly good understanding of central banking. I know about the hoax of money multiplicator, reserve ratio and how commercial banks "create" money, so do you recommend someone like me reading it?

None Dare Call it a Conspiracy by Gary Allen is under 100pg, perfect for beginners
Secret Societies by Jim Marrs
Global Tyranny by William F Jasper
These are very short as well

The Committee of 300 by Dr John Coleman
The New World Order by H.G Wells
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall
Tradegy and Hope is a masterpiece but definitely not for beginners

This sounds like an interesting book. I think there is now sufficient evidence to cast doubt on evolution, though it doesn't get any (((money))) or (((airtime))). If you look at the probabilities of even single amino acids forming (not to mention the whole abiogenesis aspect of the very FIRST organic molecule) they are astronomically low. I mean like, lower than the number of atoms in the observable universe low.

Atheism is only a stop-gap in my mind, filling the void between worship of the true God and the false worship of the anti-christ/self/technology that will follow probably within a few decades.

Good on you m8 for getting through that whole thing. Have you seen Joe Plummer's condensed version? If so what do you think of it?

Interesting. I had independently come to the conclusion that, since the Fed is stealing so much money that is unaccoutable to anyone, they were probably putting it back into (((society))) through grants to science, education, arts foundations, etc., with the intention of reshaping the culture. Is that what your book is arguing?

America is the rebellion.

All of my suggestions thusfar are US-centric. I suppose it was not until relatively recently that it was so easy to communicate with people from all over the world. But the US is still the unipolar superpower of our time, and it's important to understand how and why it got to be that way.

But if you already understand the Rothschild empire and the curse of private central banking and control of the currency, then you might as well graduate to a different topic. I might recommend, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski as a primer on thinking geopolitically. Or something maybe more like, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyt or some other sort of primer on psychological warfare that would go back at least to Pavlov and cover the CIA and USSR style things including Operant Conditioning and the role of Gulags and other such detainment camps. The BBC put out a great Adam Curtis documentary by the name of, "The Century of the Self," which is one of the better introductions to this topic I've come across.

>Have you seen Joe Plummer's condensed version?
not familiar with it
T&H is actually a fairly easy read in spite of its length.

Damn, yeah that guy has been seriously red-pilled. I wonder if he is going to commit (((suicide))) by shooting himself in the head a few times.

>they were probably putting it back into (((society))) through grants to science, education, arts foundations, etc.
Heh. That's what they call "philanthropy" from back in the robber baron age when the money interests needed a cover story for their manipulation.

It's a really interesting topic, and I recommend you check out both my Jeykll and Foundations recommendations. Another good one would be, "Secrets of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins (or check out his interview he did with Democracy Now -- I don't endorse this Ford Foundation outfit, but it's a legit good summary interview he did on his book tour). For uppers, "The Secret Team" by L. Fletcher Prouty, who gets in to how the CIA aka "the company" is out to do all this these days.

Finance and intelligence are inextricably linked.

Not

> Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy
> Michael Collins Piper

Joseph P Farrell's books are awesome as fuck, from secret nazi technology to the ancient roots of high finance and cosmic and interplanetary wars in pre-history

Weapons of mass instruction
Rediscovering Americanism
Propaganda by bernays
Passion of western mind
Democracy in America
Conservative reader edited by Russel Kirk

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

>interplanetary wars in pre-history

>I think there is now sufficient evidence to cast doubt on evolution, though it doesn't get any (((money))) or (((airtime))).

Actually, the author jokes about the prerequisite to reading the book and understanding the concepts written in there is a belief in evolution, but regardless if you believe it or not, you'll find some interesting concepts in there nonetheless.

>All of my suggestions thusfar are US-centric

That's alright, I'm sure it applies to the Eurozone to an extent as well, so thanks for the titles. I'll start with the documentary first to get a feel of it first, but I'll definitely read both of those books.

Try to give a short explanation (sentence or two) for each book so it peeks interest in whoever's going through the thread m8.

Says the Ancom

Hans Herman Hoppe (Democracy: The God That Failed in particular) was pretty essential for me. A lot of his anti-democracy sentiment is what really pushed me over to Falangism/Fascism.

My most important book post-fashpill was probably Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola, and to an extent, the Starship Troopers novel as well.

Watching unpopular right now.

>weapons of mass instruction
How progressives/gov influenced the school system to make it less anti-individualistic and basically a worker for society
>rediscovering Americanism
Philosophies behind conservatism and progressivism
>propaganda by Bernays
Father of propaganda. And nephew of Freud
>passion of western mind
A lot more in depth way back from Greece of progression of western mind
>democracy in America
De Tocqueville's, French aristocrat experience of democracy in America
>conservative reader
A collection of writings from people like Edmond Burke and the such

so, here's an /x/ tier book that i want to throw out
>Initiation into Hermetics

its not exactly an initiation into hermetics, as the title might suggests. it also is rather fringe, with the author stating quite emphatically that the quintessential (n.b. whoa i just realized that this is actually the etymology of this word) elements are real, for example.

but even if you take the perspective as i do that magic isn't real, the book has some great exercises for developing body, soul, and mind.