Listen up you faggots. The black sun is coming

Listen up you faggots. The black sun is coming.

I'm going to try and explain this as simply as possible, but forgive me because this is an extremely complex topic.

You've probably seen the black sun everywhere and you have wondered what it means. Most people who use it don't know what it means.

Where did the swastika come from? Hindu symbol? Fuck no. It's a condensed version of the black sun in occultism. Just look at it for two seconds and you'll see the resemblance.

God / Jesus is often referred to as the "sun". Again, there are countless references to this but I am trying to keep it simple. What is the black sun then? It's an eclipse.

God exists in the logoic plane of existence (same theory as astral projection). He gains power through worship. Thats why jews are god's chosen people. Because they have never questioned god, they are given a coveted power. But god knows that his power is waning, so he has invested in a new religion, Islam. No longer can he just wipe out the world like he did with Noah, so he relies on a religion dominating the world and giving him absolute power on his plane of existence without question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfv3jQmJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEluZ9rW-Y
youtu.be/4IC8QJ408Kg
burzum.com/burzum/biography/
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler believed from his mentor that the black sun was a wormhole to lucifers realm, and journeyed there with his mentor. Satanism is all about rejecting being god's minion and worship slave for power, and that power can be found through individual experimentation into the causal and astral realm. Aryans have developed circuits (see 8-layer consciousness model) That allow them to become even more powerful than god, but first God's largest source of power needed to be removed. The chosen people. The jews.

The black sun is coming again and there are too many signs that this is going be to extremely significant. "Demons" are really just old gold from pagan and occult religions that have lost all their power by being replaced by the christian god (See christian missionaries and forced conversion).

One of these gods is Kek, the ancient Egyptian god of chaos.

By invoking chaos, there have been memetic rifts opening up which naturally draws people to the right / alt-right / nazis because it is all about liberation, instead of servitude.

tl;dr

Mark my words, the next solar eclipse will be the begging of the end of the Jewish / Islamist / Christian god's grip on our spiritual potential as Aryans.

The fire rises.

bump, are you from the previous thread about Saturn?

>
>>/x/

Holy shit, no.

Is there more info on this? I literally just made this theory after doing a ton of research I dont know if other people are in on this.

For a moment I thought I was on /x/

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfv3jQmJ5Q

Relevant

ahh the nigger already arrived :))), saw your failed thread earlier, you're such a fag :))))
here OP it's about more stuff than just this

The Black Sun rises in the PNW

thanks bro

If you are in the PNW, i'm going to be at witches castle during the eclipse. I'll see you there if you decide to make the trip.

where's that user?

You won't even be able to see the full eclipse from there you dumb nigger.

West of Portland.

33, 66, 22
Also what about the autismal realm? I need to know more.

I just want to explore space. No harming anyone, just discovering this wonderful universe.

I'll be in the path of totality for the eclipse Monday.

Then we have to kill God to be truly free

get behind me Satan.

I just looked this place up. Who would have built this?

OP you sound like you have a mental disorder list longer than a post-op tranny.

The eclipse will happen just like all other eclipses. It will be boring as shit.

Break away from your Jewish Brainwashing already.

Its turning my stomach.

God is the Hebrew Lord the Demiurge.

His son is their Messiah, not ours!

Ask any Jew and they will openly tell you Jesus is not their Messiah and that they are waiting for another.

oh ok

We have to kill the False god the Demiurge. Or at least Overcome him.

Revolt against the Archons.

because jesus accepted that since god gave humanity the ability to exist in higher planes of existence, they should be free to explore some, but when you realize the truth is god they should be allowed to come back. That is why forgiveness of sins is heavily influenced. "Sins" are anything that is not sending your spiritual energy to god.

>Hey guyz, teh supernaturral is real and the moons and sun movment affects our every day life and we r goin to die becuz my brain tells me its true, ok guyz??

This sounds as ridiculous as flat earth talk but if it results in dead commies, mudslimes and merchants i say go for it.

It does.

Because they all follow the same Enemy.

op you are fucking retarded

If you have a better place i'm all ears. The only groups I've seen literally talk about how the festival is "anti-patriarchy".

This reminds me of the imagry relating to Jacobs Ladder. It's big in black sun mythology because instead of advancing it and using it to ascend to heaven, during an eclipse it allows you to ascend through a wormhole created by the shadow to lucifers realm.

>nazis are satanist

kek yeah keep praying to yahweh and his chosen people

Oh man, the larp
...the larp...

ask me what you need proof for.

its a vast topic, but any individual point i can prove.

I was getting groceries today when I saw a truck with a flag on its tailgate. It was a black and white US flag with a blue stripe. I was at awe. It was the most beautiful piece of symbolism I have ever seen. This is it, Sup Forums. This will be the basis of our new identity. It's not perfect or anything, but just look at it. The blue stripe symbolizes oncoming violence and authority.The black and white symbolizes that the world is in peril. A glistening beam of blue in a grim nightmare. What do you think? How could we improve it and make it ours?

I think there's an ongoing effort to create shadows for great people to step into. It's beautiful, but it's just... It's not real, y'know? You can't always have another hero waiting in the wings ready to go. Eventually you have to face the music.

Nobody can break your chains but you.

Yahweh is the demiurge.

And onion stuffing.

Joey Gibson wears this.

He got silly stringed at Evergreen by Antifa and had a can thrown at his face.

It's a symbol that really caught my eye, what's the backs story?

it's supposed to represent the ascent/descent of the soul into this material realm/existence

I don't believe he is. His first "creations" were Adam and Eve, which existed in Eden, which was outside the City of Eden... a place that already existed. God took credit for creation of the universe which I doubt he was solely responsible. Only after he found humans did he create them into worship machines, but he inadvertently also gave us to capability to explore into the higher realms of existence.

Lucifer thought this was wrong. He gave humans the fruit of knowledge.. obviously a metaphor for how to explore these realms and advance spiritually. God did not like this because it detracted from his power. Thats why he was cast out.

Eventually it manifested so well that he had to literally wipe out the entire world aside from the one that was most devoted to him... Noah. He also swore he would never do it again. Which is why he is now using islam.

>triple doubles
IM READY FOR THE NEW ERA

Kinda.

Yahweh is more linked with his Son who does the duties of his father.

So he can be hard to distinguish the Son from the father at times.

El would be what his father is called.

El is linked with Saturn, and Yahweh with Jupiter.

This is literally just the "thin blue line" symbol, it shows solidarity with police officers. But I mean, it's a good symbol both aesthetically and for what it represents.

This also related to the New World Order and all the shit Alex Jones was talking about. The international cabal of jews, empowered by god, can do anything they want because they are creating a world of absolute servitude with authoritative governments under the guise of communism. I believe soviet russia failed because they did not include religion into their doctrine, which god did not like.

Check out the Hebdomad.

It shows how Yahweh or Yah is the Son of the Demiurge.

The Demiurge being the Chief Archon or the First Ruler.

His son, then an Archon and an Heir.

>99
>88
>66
>11
>22
>66
>33

Sage. Fuck off back to /x/

how can anyone deny these gets

You May Be right Google these people in pic

aren't those guys from the Temple of Set? why should we google them?

Is the third guy from the left in some band?

>being this much of a heretic

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEluZ9rW-Y

>leaf opinion

you cant even script here anymore because the post happen to fast you dumbass.

Okay, so August 21st it is! The black son will peak near Carbondale, Ill.

Gas the kikes, race war then?

Yeah, the jews never questioned god. You know except for that time they questioned him about taking back Israel and were doomed to wander for 40 years. Or that other time they killed his son and were sent into exile as a result.

SOMEONE CALL WAPTEK

A.Wyatt Mann: made the Happy merchant Picture
NON: AKA Boyd Rice worked with the "Abraxas Foundation" along with
Nikolas Schreck: Schreck worked with Radio Werewolf and worked with the "Abraxas Foundation"

"a Thule Society for the 90s"

youtu.be/4IC8QJ408Kg

Enter Varg Vikernes

burzum.com/burzum/biography/

thanks for sharing user

youtu.be/4IC8QJ408Kg

>By invoking chaos, there have been memetic rifts opening up which naturally draws people to the right / alt-right / nazis because it is all about liberation, instead of servitude.
As much as you are talking Bullshit you are speaking the truth. Powerful indeed. I hope you are right, but will not bet on it. This cycle must end, as much as I like Jesus, cool guy, top philosopher, the white race is far more important. Keep on memeing

Sun is not only affecting our life but it's source of all live on this planet also moon has its impact on earth so why wouldn't have on us?

You described satan.
Satan is not a God. It is real power, yes. But he is no a god.
He is a filthy thomb of suffering, pain and death. He enslaved kikes and made them filthy as him.

The real Creator is do not give a fuck about anything here.

well this sounds credible

Lucifer is not a god. He never wanted to be a god. He wanted to show humans that there are other beings existing in the same realm as god, and his absolute power and infallibility is an illusion.

By activating higher circuits that exist in your brain, usually by astral travel, LSD, near death experience, etc, you can become more powerful than god.

And yes. Souls of satan slaves will disappear. Forever.
Satan will eat them. Literally.

have we been played by such fringe groups all along? how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Holy Fuck Albert Pike Was Right.

We are approaching the time of the light bearer.

>Satan will eat them. Literally.

Literal caricatures. Can you please explain to me why, exactly, Lucifer would want this?

H y p e r v i o l i n
It gonna get bloody

This should be the flag of the Alt Right protests ban nazi and confederate flags

Satan is the Demiurge and he wants to Trap our Souls in his Simulacrum / Matrix / Cube.

He feeds off us.

He wants our Divine Spark.

No. Fuck off concern troll
B-but muh PR
just

Not concern trolling. Every movement needs original imagery. Take inspiration but use it for new purposes. Nazi germany and the confederacy are dead and will not be revived

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

don't worry

the power of antifa love will save you

The Black Cube is a symbol of the Demiurge.

The Black Sun / Son will be his Heir.

Its all about the Bloodline Kingship. How it passes from one to the next, from the father to the Son.

As it goes from Anu to Enlil to Nannar.

How about you read an actual book or something. That was dumb as fuck.

Yes, the golden cord or the last avatar seems a good choice. Kek

>being a boot licker

>christcuck