You do realize this is Lady Gaga's PR campaign right

let's do this

So? Let's fuck their echo chambers up

This satanic bitch again

VOTE NO
VOTE NO
VOTE NO

Dont just vote!

What if we think the leftist are solely responsible?

twitter.com/ProgressPolls/status/897479096535580672

Hit this one while you're at it

Done

just wondering are these people real...
its so surreal at this point, for someone to be so brainwashed.Just what is happening to humanity

keep it alive

bumping

bump

No, because it is true.

Bump and done

Why do people care about Twitter polls?

>Let me ask all the people who follow me to tell me what they believe
>Oh look, the people similar to me believe the same stuff
>I am right, the polls prove it

Bump!

real insofar as?

why is the poll hidden from me? it saw it until i logged in

bump

Is it useful to interfere with these polls? Aren't you just creating Fake News?

Fuck twatter.

he didnt say both sides are to blame, hes just saying that everybody wanting him to call out one side when the other side is violent as well is fucking retarded

you have to log in to vote

Bump because this still isnt enough for me to make a twatter account but you guys can help.

>Lady Gaga

Well that settles it folks, Drumpf is done

how is it fake we are real people were not bots. were giving our honest opinion. is this poll only for her fans?

Why do people actually have a problem with him denouncing violence on both sides when both sides were being violent? Honestly they shouldn't have made it about calling out violence because both sides were violent, they should have made it about calling out shitty political opinions and demanded that Trump calls out the white supremacists for that and have him say that he doesn't support their beliefs.

Acting like the violence was one sided just because one side has worse political views is just stupid

You know when Trump started running Sup Forums literally faked every single online poll, right?

bump

>Why do people actually have a problem with him denouncing violence on both sides when both sides were being violent?

Because in liberals minds that means complete support for Nazis

>Bump for No

>twitter.com/ProgressPolls/status/897479096535580672
fucking beaners 43%

Why don't white self haters walk their talk on racial integration? Are the niggers dangerous or something?

Voted NO
Bahumpf

its all fake news anyways

BUMP FOR GOD

obviously we should own this poll, but can we also focus on how fucking stupid the question is to begin with.

Yeah liberals sure are rational...

can you explain to me how you "fake" a poll that is open to the public? people make a poll and we give our answer

did my part
everyone go and vote

>stop pretending there are more sides than just mine!

Bumperino... Fucking up polls is what we are good at

>people voting in online polls and sharing them to other people is "fake news"
>polls are "news"
>implying tons of other people on Facecebook, Twitter, Rebbit, Tumblr, etc. aren't doing the same thing

Neck yourself shill.

WTF

voted

lel oh goody Sup Forums fags think they're gonna sway another poll.

you neets lel

I fucked up voting didnt i? Now theres gonna be a witch hunt and im gonna lose my job

well said user

>"lel"
>reddit autist calling anyone a "neet"

>interfere
You have a strange definition of interfere. It's a public poll that people are meant to share around to get votes. Well, it's being shared, and it's getting votes.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

the 3dpd roastie has like 60 gorillion brainwashed orbiters on tw*tter, no way we will be able to keep the polls for long i suspect
voted with 12 accounts though

Bump

What the fuck is wrong with these people

I dont have a twitter account. if someone has two and considered not voting twice because thats sort of faggy, could you do it for me?

THEY WILL NOT HAVE THIS ONE

you faggots aren't even making a dent in the poll ahahahahaha

this is like your one job and you can;t even sway the numbers.

Done!

Thanks for the bump

What the fuck does any of this have to do with racism. Can leftists not go 5 minutes without spewing out a diarrhea shitstorm of buzzwords?

>blacks can’t comprehend English
>think it means both sides are to blame
>vote no

Lolololol.

That pinned comment lmao.
"Don't show us what the population really thinks, just use your fame to control the narrative".

Disgusting

>twitter.com/MathisenScoot/status/897559670084308992

Vote this one also!

No

What exactly is swaying poll results going to accomplish?

>Are lefties rigging all of their polls now?
Bros, I voted NO and there are 5,288 votes now, and it still says 54% YES 46% NO.

Voted no. I am getting a bit fed up with these liberal retards. Worse yet, somehow the same shit is being imported into my country now.

I need a break on reality or I am going to snap. I am already using a shitload of drugs to function. It is not going well.

this
only people on twitter and facebook should vote on these polls
posting it here just gathers l337 h4x0rz who skew the polls in their extreme right wing favor desu

All of these people voting Yes need to be thrown in the ovens. Not because I disagree with thembut because they are so fucking stupid, they should not be allowed to continue that stupidity into future generations.

Butthurt

they can't even sway a twitter poll.

that's how little impact they have on things.

one guy on reddit finds Shia's flag, now retard pol thinks it can tackle the world

Like always but who cares

I'm so pissed at NYorkers who don't even realized how much good Trump has done for that city.

What exactly is their shitty poll that's mostly shown to people who agree with the faggot who started it going to accomplish?

Listen to this expert on inflicting butthurt and vote no, be sure to leave a comment that triggers leftists like "I consider myself colorblind, which is why I don't mind maintaining my heritage." Or "It seemed like a sincere apology, I don't really see race."

All of these shill leftypol faggots need to get NOW

Bump

nah its a poll asking for peoples opinions, if youre voting once that's the point of a poll

just because the result isn't what you wanted that doesn't make it invalid

just to piss them off newfag

Fuck that, vote YES, let them REEEE

>you can only choose what I want you to choose
It gets harder every day to contain my primal rage at these """people."""

look at her tweets afterwards trying to say the opinion of her followers to believe trump is a bad bad man

she has always been a clinton shill

Fuck off shill faggot and get

>only people on twitter and facebook should vote on these polls

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay mad faggot.

Everyone who votes will have an account on Twitter. Twitter isn't some special members club, literally anyone can sign up, and most of us already have an account.

Besides libtards do this all the time on the sites they dominate.

Anyone regardless of their politics can browse Sup Forums and vote, and if you think pointing that "both sides are bad" and that there's violence and bad behavior on the left is a "far-right" opinion, you're fucking brainwashed.

PAY DEBTS

2 SCOOPS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS
2 ALTS

bamp

>twitter.com/ladygaga/status/897563950660804608

B U M P
U
M
P

54% of humans are retarded. Seems about right.

nah ur just h4cking it

OH FUCK THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT. VOTE LADS CMON VOOOOOTE

Your reading comprehension is dog shit, work on that, wannabe oldfag.

That's way too low. Unless you only count whites as human, in which case it seems just a little under.