The Durham sheriffs office is pursuing felony charges against the "protesters" who vandalized the Confederate statue

The Durham sheriffs office is pursuing felony charges against the "protesters" who vandalized the Confederate statue.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793016/Anti-Trump-activist-executed-Republican-neighbor.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article167300007.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Correct link

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article167300007.html

>anti trump protester executed

The where there manifesting for like for half a day. Why didn't local police just rush on the scene in riot gear to beat the shit out of anyone coming within a 10m radius of the statue?

That's another interesting story about a Bern victim who shot and killed a Republican. Check it out.

Fucking Canadians.
Even when you hide your flag, your dumb shows through.

Because, more than likely, police forces were tied up doing other things like crowd control elsewhere. Not to mention, it's a dangerous situation where you have a bunch of belligerent zombies swarming around. You'd need a dedicated group of riot police to disband them, and even then you wouldn't get any straight arrests.

It's better to let them do their thing, chimp out, let them think they've won, then arrest them once they incriminate themselves with Facebook selfies.

I wonder how many days of actual work these "workers" have done

alt-left is a mess! sad!

>me in the orange

Police don't protect statues. They collect EVIDENCE and protect human life. Likely they got there after the event took place or were just monitoring for violence and couldnt step in before they pulled it down. Now they have statements, photos, and video evidence.

In other words: too much fucking red tape. You really need to ease the "Poo-lice must respect muh rights" thing a little bit. We have it too, but when faggots are vandalizing public propriety, or being a threat to public safety, our police force is authorized to simply waltz in and cave their skull in with truncheons. Only after that they worry about arrests, charges, miranda rights, etc...

Good
I don't really agree with the confederacy but they are important parts of history

>Donald Trump KKK, sexist, racist anti-gay!

Are you serious? Who is supposed to protect public propriety from vandalism then?

HAHAHAH
FEELS GOOD
GET FUCKED COMMIES

>tfw 8ch is doxxing all of them right now and sending their info to police
what a time to be alive

well since the alternative is giving into mob rule...

Only the most delusional thought these fools would get away with it. They posted their crimes on facebook.

Pride cometh the fall.

These delusional bastards need to shut up and read/listen for a little. They're ruining the world with their self-righteousness.

The police lol. I'm just pointing out that protecting life and collecting evidence take higher priority. You have to understand that the US way of doing justice is all about the court room from beginning to end and a lot of police decision making takes that into account.

Sure is nice when VIDEO EVIDENCE convicts an asshole.

>black guy playing guitar in the back

STOP APPROPRIATING OUR INSTRUMENTS REEEEEEEEE

I still prefer the Italian way: make it so that police can lawfully smash them to a bloody pulp beforehand. Fuck the courts in this cases. A mouthful of broken teeth and cracked bones is often way more effective than a lengthy trial, at the end of which the defendant walks anyway thanks to probation or lawyer magic tricks.