twitter.com/MMFlint/status/897561998485057536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help me lads!

Anyone?

Bump
You're doing Kek's work

Ah ran out, anyone got more?

hahahah i cant help but laugh
so democrats are children in nursery school who like to bicker and fight with each other and throw tantrums when the teach doesn't come in to make sure they all get along? these fucking children can't make it through the day without an adult validating their tantrums.

>what is antifa
hurr

he's right Trump should have said communists

The fucking jew

Just like Greece ran out of money!

Zing!

I love Trump man.

the alt left sure seems upset... radicalized even.

Reeeeeeee!!!

Hahahaha the media is pathetic.

>Is a grown adult still uses dumb dumb as an insult.

Why the fuck is the left overreacting to this so much? It actually blows my mind. He literally said nothing wrong.

Boohoo I am a loser!

Tim Kaines son is a convicted Antifa loser

All of these people have been turned into lunatics by leftist academia. Every bit of information that trickles into their tiny minds has to squeeze through the filter of cultural marxism. It's incredible, the totality of their pogrom on Americans' minds.

She's right you know

>If he had a son

????????????

lol

You're right. They are Commies and Anarchist.

How can the alt right be the Nazis? Like the Nazis are already a thing.

You have to put yourself in the mind of someone that has eaten up their lies for 2.5 years. We are some of the most informed people on Trump on the planet, if not the most. The other people see CNN or MSNBC and think they understand what's happening. I'm sure 5% of the nation has heard the phrase AntiFa.

>HOW DARE YOU CALL OUT THAT THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO THIS SHITSHOW
democrats are hopeless

Kek

Barron is a total Nazi racist CIS white male, look at his name!!

ReeeeeeEeeeeeeeEEEEEEE!!!

he does have a son tho...?

SWEETIE
W
E
E
T
I
E

I'll just leave this here

I mean, yes? The Commies and Anarchist were standing up to the Nazis.

I expect nothing less.

its time for a literal military coup and civil war? Because that's what would happen

Trump is honestly bang on with this statement. I consider neo-nazis to be scum. There are still two sides. The fact that the communist alt-left Antifa is going along unchecked is inexcusable.

This is a wake up call for us. No more Nazi LARPING. Red White and Blue all the way. Trump just put his ass on the line for us. Keep the momentum going.

As a moderate, Trump is absolutely bang on with this.

Look, every single part of the page is about Trump.

It does not matter to me at this point if Trump really is on our side completely on this.
What really matters is that this fucktards think he is, and that makes all the difference.

She gets paid based on word count, that clever bitch. Hating Trump is easy money.

OUR PRESIDENT IS MONKEY LOL

Here
Caught in their act

Trump is one of ((us))!!!

All media is good media.

Remember Commies, we will run you over.

this will make the left that already violent ... to nigger violent

>when you're so mentally deluded that you think a fake psuedo-scientific study in which people were murdered done 200 years ago under a fascist military dictator corroborated by an anonymous post on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard is "proof" of anything

Fuck net neutrality. Posters like you need to be tracked down and institutionalized.

This has been going around in the Veteran Sphere, my faceberg is blowing up with "Killing Nazis" memes.

I think you guys really shit the bed this time, at least I'm seeing most of them being impartial and throwing "Killing Commies" memes in their for good measure

>that huge screaming header
kek

We're almost there...

>959 likes

Some stupid non contributing pig thinks she is a real American... Haha ok...

Someone screencap this, more salt!

This is correct. Alt stands for alternative. Alt-Right are opposed to mainstream cuckservatism, while the so-called "Alt-Left" are in lockstep with their political party elites.

She is correct a monkey did not discover the theory of relativity ((they)) did.

yikes

>one side is larper and other side is violent larper

How can these disgusting pricks be so ignorant to not acknowledge that the left were as bad as the right?

>old cuck boomers and zogbots
they cant even beat a handful of sandniggers or gooks, lmao.

Them attempting to smear Trump with the truth? Lol The left was and is violent at any gathering that is even remotely conservative. All the alt right fags did was larp with flags and cheap home depot tiki's. They are a bunch of fags, who cares lol but the left is as violent as ever. So cute that people truly blame the right for this violence

Digits confirm. Keep at it Plato.

>hi im chelsea handler im a liberal!
>we need to repeal the first amendment
>we need a military coup
>republicans are fascists

Holy shit she is mentally ill just like every 40 year old childless NYC jewess

>h-he blamed the anti-racism protesters!
Anti-racism is anti-American. Pic related

So it would seem desu, so it would seem.

Hahaha eat a fucking foreskin you parasitic kike.

After seeing the rally, I'm starting to get the feeling an (((alt-right))) and veteran street war would go the same as a commie and veteran street war.

WELL HE DID WIN THE SOUTH
HEEEYOOOOOOO

>Korean war vet
>fighting Nazis

Huh?

So does this mean half the US is going to secede and plop Shillary into the space needle?

>REPORTERS YELL INDISTINCTLY

Do you not think that mentally ill people such as yourself deserve to be put into mental hospitals?

Poor sweetie

so many in a country of 330 million people

probably implying that they'll have to kill commies too but the artist who made it wasn't exactly clear in his Alt-Right rant

That's funny....

"ALT-LEFT"

The kosher chameleons strike again. Fucking subversive con artists.

Sup Forums MUST take the canine pill NOW!

>terminal goy

He didnt say US

notice how the only veterans whining about nazis are 60+ year old pieces of shit?

HOW DARE HE DENOUNCE THE ALT-LEFT!

>there will come a day in 7 1/2 years when Trump is no longer president

Don't know how I'll ever deal with the crippling addiction to liberal salt I've developed when my supplier isn't there to get me my fix anymore.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/897561998485057536

If trump can maneuver this I'll give him some real credit.

He calls out antifa scum, passes legislation that defacto nullify 1965 immigration act. He's trying to keep america white but he just can't come out and say it. This is the best we can hope for right now.

All the Nazi larping needs to stop. As long as America stays whtie we win. You can recognize that there are some tenant of natsoc that are worthwhile. 14 no 88.

We are going to destroy you alt left. Be afraid.

>angry reporter noises

>the "alt-left" isn't a thing
>Don't name us REEEEEEEEEE
Names have mystical power. Even the Jews know this: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Our friend Scott Dworkin is so Reeeeeeed Up he is confused, poor thang.

Trump king of the left and right!

DOES THIS MEAN THAT TRUMP IS, DARE I SAY IT, /OURGUY/?

Can she tweet Trump?

No brah. Like. I mean it's sick brah.

Like what he did.

Was sick

The genepool of Sup Forums is just a cesspit of AIDS.

Everyone save this. Every fucking time. Christ, what is the real Jewish population in America? 33%? Fucking hell