YO WTF THEY DIGGING UP BODIES!!!

>Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader Nathan Forrest from his grave

Group took a shovel to burial site of rebel leader Nathan Bedford Forrest
'KKK's first Grand Wizard' died in 1877 and his body was moved to a public park in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1904
City lawmakers have tried to legislate for his remains to be taken away - along with a statue on the grave - but activists say the process is too slow. They have now dug up a patch of grass and are threatening to go deeper
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html

Can't you still legally shoot-to-kill graverobbers?
RWDS

We finna dig him up and kill him again

Can we please finally kill all fucking nigger?

I have enough!

This.

It might still be on the books in Tennessee.

This, I'm pretty sure if someone shot at them you could get away with it.

Like I know you can't go lynching a cattle rustler but people don't take too kindly to that sort of thing and lots of states still have harsh laws.

So blacks are dying every day due to Police incompetence and BLM is concentrating on desecrating confederate graves?

Where are the zombies when you need them?

i cannot believe they're taking the bait

In Tennessee, the official punishment for digging up bodies is a public hanging in the local park, usually attended by crowds of people with picnic baskets as of 1801.
Would be comfy to see commies hang in my backyard, with some chicken and a nice cola.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BURGER FAGGOTS DOING?

If you let them they will destroy it all.

A man who died years ago is a threat, the same with fucking statues. Why are the left so scare?

What the actual hell, these people are deranged.

It's the modern equivalent of flinging shit. These aren't people, they're animals.

Antifa and BLM are the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

"Punching Nazis" has always been about assaulting people just because they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

This is easily proven when you consider that it's obvious that everyone who voted for Trump doesn't hold NatSoc beliefs.

They hate you, they hate your history, they hate your culture and they hate your society! They want it gone, all of it! - Stefan M.

That would be beautiful. Haslam is a turbocuck though and would pardon them immediately.

Not grave-robbers. Archaeologists.

Fuck please let this be true. This is ISIS levels of depravety. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with certain points in human history, you don't intentially destroy heritage sites and you most certainly don't intentionally desecrate graves.

These cunts should hang.

sounds like some papal shit not nigger shit

>digging up body of a grand wizard
Enjoy being cursed for eternity.

Kings and queens recovering their lost treasures.

kangz and Shaniqueens

>Sec. 53a-221a. Interference with a war or veterans' memorial or monument: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of interference with a war or veterans' memorial or monument when such person, without authorization of the government body or veterans' organization responsible for the placement, control or maintenance of a war or veterans' memorial or monument, intentionally defaces, mutilates or destroys such memorial or monument, or removes such memorial or monument, or any part thereof, from its official location.

(b) Interference with a war or veterans' memorial or monument is a class D felony and any person found guilty under subsection (a) of this section shall be fined five thousand dollars.

>ec. 53a-48. Conspiracy. Renunciation. (a) A person is guilty of conspiracy when, with intent that conduct constituting a crime be performed, he agrees with one or more persons to engage in or cause the performance of such conduct, and any one of them commits an overt act in pursuance of such conspiracy

They dun goofed. I hope the public pressures the DA to press charges, but the (((media))) won't get behind it

>they dig up and open casket
>turns out some fan of the guy did the same a few years ago
>rigged a bomb inside to go off when its next opened

Would be top bants desu

ENOUGH

We should do that

Police to bring charges against those who toppled Confederate statue…

DAILY MAIL – Investigators are working to identify and charge protesters who toppled a nearly century-old Confederate statue in front of a North Carolina government building, the sheriff said Tuesday.

Durham County Sheriff Mike Andrews issued a statement that investigators are using video footage to identify those responsible for toppling the statue during a rally Monday night.

Law enforcement officers took video throughout the protest but didn’t intervene as protesters brought out a ladder, climbed up to attach a rope and then pulled the bronze Confederate soldier from its pedestal. After it fell, some began kicking the statue, while others took photos standing or sitting on it. The protest was in response to violence and a death at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

Andrews said his staff met with community leaders before the Durham demonstration, and he was aware of the potential for vandalism – but also the risk of injuries if deputies moved in.

‘Collectively, we decided that restraint and public safety would be our priority,’ he said, noting that his office was recently challenged in court over arrests of demonstrators at public meetings. ‘As the Sheriff, I am not blind to the offensive conduct of some demonstrators nor will I ignore their criminal conduct.’

SOMEONE GET THE FUCK OUT THERE RN AND STOP THEM

There gonna know about when a very angry skeleton jumps out and kicks some ass

They're niggers, I mean, taking the bait is what they do

haha

When words hurt and equal violence, this is what you get.

They're frail and need psychological help, but they won't get it.

What the fuck

Yeeeessss let them do this.

Let them do inexcusable things in their fit of rage. Even liberals will err watching a group of nogs dig up bones and chew on the remains of some old dead klansman.

It's a racist skellington too so it won't play well for them.

Disturbing the dead.

This is it, they keep pushing the fold. They're actually going to start a civil war. If you dig up his body, the KKK will arm themselves and will no cease to fire on anyone during their rallies anymore. If you push the Authoritarian right far enough, it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, Trump condemned both sides, and its clear that the right is still winning the culture war, Conservatives will have no choice but to ally with the far right, and even then, the liberals and commies will join forces, and millions will die.

Civil War 2 : Bedford Bugaloo

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

>So blacks are dying every day due to Police incompetence
No they're dying due to being stupid niggers that decide when cops are pointing their guns at them telling them to stop doing what the fuck they're doing, they keep on and get shot. I hope a cop shoots you in the face one day you insufferable faggot.

you see graverobbers........ I see paleontologists

just like INDIANA JONES they will defeat the NAZIS

respect...

I DON'T KNOW. THEY'RE SUB-BURGERS

desecrating graves is so repulsive. i would think even normies aren't behind that

Ironic, Trumps america even has blacks taking an interest in history.

weirdos

>So blacks are dying every day due to resisting arrest, fuck the police gangsta culture and retardation
FTFY

Isn't this what russia did when they went full communist?
Digging up and degrading bodies of people they didnt like

Ooooh shit
Never ever anger the dead
They are fucked in all possible ways now
They will not get respite even in death now

KEK

Are there enough KKK members to actually form a decent fighting force if they did decide to?

which game is that? looks cool

Is there a Live Stream? I wanna know what they'll do with the body.

Fucking outrageous

We actually need to egg them on and encourage this sort of behavior.

Undecided people with any semblance of humanity understands the basic concept of respecting the dead/fallen. We need to allow and encourage them to vilify themselves.

good to know. this needs its own thread

fawk.... now i have to install this game.

it's been like 8 years

fuck have you done user?

Leftist are necrophiliac. They should be gassed or shot by a bullet. Looks at those freaks.

Someone in Memphis pipe in some spooky ghost noises near the gravesite. Niggers are so superstitious they will go running right the fuck out of there

This must be stopped
I don't agree with confedercucks but they are an important part of history

No No No

I'm trying to think like a BLM activist. Their goal was police reform recently, how does defiling confederate statues and digging up graves help their cause?

America seemed so cool when I was growing up in nineties. Even your pop music and MTV was cool back then. What the hell happened.

wow this is like the time indiana jones defeated voldemort in the hidden temple #woke

I agree, but in case if nobody is gonna do something about it. I wanna know what they'll do.

Let them continue to eat their own by doing these things. Don't react and they will self implode and cause more people to see how retarded they are.

Exhumination! Are you fucking serious?! The glassing should start right fucking now!

We fired up the Fear Engine in 2001. Only tears now.

Can't wait until they realize George Washington was a slave owner, and so were all the other founding fathers. Some of these confederate heroes probably weren't even slave owners. So really they should be attacking the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson monument and plenty of others.

So when do the right wing death squads start forming? How long until we reach South Africa tier?

reverse image search

more like the French revolution when they dug up the kings body and torned them appart.

>What the hell happened.
Liberal education/indoctrination.

remember good rock music? lol that will never come back because its so white. would probably be derided as geeky and racist. probably never see another nirvana, soundgarden, smashing pumpkins, etc.

>article from 2015

Wtf! Have Captain Sweden invaded your sorry assholes? Go protect your historical artefacts. You still are allowed to have guns in Burgerstan, huh? Read up about what the law allow you to do against statue demolishers and grave plunderers.
Good luck.

>Ironic, Trumps america even has blacks taking an interest in history.
They're really taking a hands on approach.

Wait aren't you allowed to kill grave robbers? I thought a lot of states had the death penalty for it due to it being a huge issue in the 1800s.

social media destroyed everything and no one can see it or wants to see it

We need to defend history
If other people are gonna show up i will be there

What the fuck is going on, US? How is all of this happening, is US Africa-tier now? Why isn't there police around?

Why aren't the cops stopping them and arresting their disturbing a grave? This smells like it is due to another "stand down" order from a liberal mayor.

They had so much public sympathy a few days ago, and then they pull this retarded shit and it's all gone. How can they be this dense?

UMMM DRUMPF HAPPENED?!?!?!!!!

We're gonna meme niggers into digging up the graves of all your royalty britbong, it'll be top kek.

Because it's breaking the law and gives the police the opportunity to deal with them. Maybe next time the police will be nice is the thinking

>Mutated tuberculosis wafts out of the grave in a strange gritty puff infecting all present who go on to die slow, torturous deaths.

The General's Curse

When is it going to be too much?

Soviet subversion programs in universities, Ivan.

They're eager to join their masters 6 feet under

I wish a nigga would tuck them in

It doesn't matter who starts it, once there is a confirmed shooting with more than 30 dead, its on and both sides will mobilize and it will have a domino effect,

The civil war will either start in the following

A) Far right advocates and groups are denied right to speak at public terraces, they appeal to the courts and are denied their first amendment rights, not only does this unironically piss the entire right off, it calls out liberals for the hypocrits they are, and gives incentive and no other choice than to arm themselves and use force,

B) A shooting occurs, whether false flag, or genuine Red on Blue conflict at a rally and or city clashing point, many will be killed, and it will no longer be up to the media to blame who did it, no one trusts them anymore, the following months will further intensify into an absolute state of organized civil warfare, in which Trump as the incumbent will have no choice but to stay out of it and unaffiliated, this will lead to the left trying to kill him, they will attempt to do so, and will fail, Trump will then be forced to ally with the right, Washington will be purged, and the entire east coast will capitulate under the support of the united states army, being lead by Mattis, and Kerry.

This is from 2015...

>is US Africa-tier now?
>now?

You don't have a significant portion of the population be of African descent without devolving into Africa.

nice quads

Do they have the permits?

this is like the "Red terror" in Spain
leftist digging up nuns to mock them

Oh Carl

The funny thing is that Forrest dissolved the KKK in 1869 and fought those who wanted to keep it going. In his later life, he greatly softened his racism.

Jokes aside, we just have to make up some ghost shit and you wont see a nigger within a mile of a confederate grave

EVERYBODY! Calm down. The article is fucking from 2015.

Abandon thread, before the Left gets this idea.

it happened years ago
OP is a liar
someone fixed it

>CALCIUM LIVES MATTER
there going to bring about mr skeletals wrath