Never a mass-shooting. Never a terrorist attack. Never a car into the crowd

Never a mass-shooting. Never a terrorist attack. Never a car into the crowd.

Why Balkans are so based?
>inb4 hurr durr balkan war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQa8fxjQOlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>YUGOSLAVIA
baka

>Why Balkans are so based?
Because the governments in those states are essentially terrorist organisations.

>based
No. Just because we aren't killing each other at the moment doesn't mean we don't have other problems.

It's still a powder keg like it was a hundred years ago.

If there was 1 mass shooting it would all degenerate into a war all over again.

Why fight your own countrymen when you can fight your neighbour?!!

yes, only years of devastating war and crippling poverty.
SO FUCKING BASED
balkans are a shithole, v4 are however genuinly based.
kek

Well, we should unite against the gypsy problem - we can't rely on government - they are basically EU sell outs

Turks civilized them

How many % are the gyppos in Bulgaria?

We always are in good terms with the arabs

Because they'll straight out murder your ass. No propaganda value in that.

Enough to justify a gas chamber ( I don't know - it depends on what city or village you are talking about - but they inflict violence on bulgarians and it's real problem - we would kick the crap out of them but authorities are working against us - let's hope in a year Trump does something about these shills ) THey don't stand a chance against us , but authorities are working against us and they are backed by EU a

5%

Because you are barely Arabs
Meds are always good with most Arab nations, for example Egypt or Lybia
Look how bro-tier Berlusconi and Ghadafi were

Well, the reality is that countries in these parts do not have government wellfare programs, like western Europe has.
Simply put, we're too poor and too irrelevant to them.

*barely Balkans
Fucking mobile phone

>be bulgarian
>don't get shot

Feels good, man.

>Well, we should unite against the gypsy problem - we can't rely on government

yes, brother!

The balkans are too poor and too irrelevant and they are small as fuck, like each country has between 4-10 million people.

well, the guy with bazooka was based enough

>The balkans, like each country has between 4-10 million people.

nah mate, check yo facts

Balkans are The Shady Bar in Poor District: The Region.
It's cool and has amazing atmosphere if you visit and know your way around the locals but don't get suprised if you get hit by a flying bottle once in while. Full on bar brawls are also frequent.

lol what a champ

>poor
>poor
>poor
>poor
>poor

One is only poor if one is not happy with one has and if one needs more
Learn how to happy with what you've got and find peace
Be grateful for what you have

Western countries are wealthy and yet fucked beyond recognition, see how that works for them

Balkans are literally Poland on steroids
Like you take polish elves and create them into orcs kek

>hides flag
>talks about being poor in a balkans thread
fucking analbanian

Have you ever been to any of the Balkan countries?
They aren't happy with being poor. They actually want to have western standards in their countries and work hard for it.

If we all just sat down and accepted what we had we'd get run over by muslims overnight. Stand up and fight.

Because we're 99,9% white

>he still belive in the media

Albania, Montenegro and western macedonia are pretty much controlled by gangs of viscious thugs who dea in the slave trade, and regularly kidnap and rape to force eastern european, Balkan and Russian women into becoming prostitues.

Also known to be in league with Chechen kebabs.

With the exception of Romania and Bulgaria, the Balkans are basic, not based.

Literally this. Top cunt polack being right again.

it is Balkan, one wrong move and war break out

I am not an Albo, I am just telling people to stop whining all the time and making victims of themselves

I am poor and I never wail about it

They want to have money yet their mentality is cucking them so hard, so yeah, they will never have money with that mindset and that victim complex, and their petty feuds

My point was: if you are born in such a place, stop crying, make the best of what you have, be grateful for what you have, work hard, be a good man, protect your family, things will go as they go

And Muslims overrunning you doesn't depend on whether you are rich or poor, but on your solidarity and spirit, the Balkans should know that by now, with their history with turks

Basically this and the victim complex + crying about poverty

>I was massacred!
>I was genocided more!
>no! I was!
>guys look at me! Poor me!
>we shielded Europe and they abandoned us!
>NATO PIGS RUINED US!
>Serbs always oppressed us!
>Us too!
>Albanians are Turks too they hate us!
>no it was Turks!
>everyone hates us!
>WAAAH!

You get what I mean? Successful nations and peoples don't do that

>Never a terrorist attack
Didn't Hezbollah blow up an Israeli soccer team in Bulgaria 4 or 5 years ago?

Well we may be not that rich like the West but i appreciate more things like going out in park or city streets in 3am without any worries of some mehmed or tyrone coming from behind...

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQa8fxjQOlo

They don't need Immigrants or ahmeds because they themselvs are enough. All of countries except Greece, Croatia and Slovenia on Map are Turk tier

Brutal af

Because Croatia is where the Ottomans were stopped.
The country was never conquered and "turked", unlike the rest of balkans.

All the ethnicities hate each other, but they hate each other less than they hate everything that isn't from the Balkans, and their justifications for ethnic cleansings is that the group being attacked wasn't actually from the Balkans. Muslims in Greece and Bulgaria, along with Bosniaks and Albanians were argued to be Turkish in some way, while Slovenes and Croats had an allegiance with Rome or the Hapsburg countries, while all the Orthodox minority groups were insinuated to have some allegiance with the Orthodox chuches of other countries (Greece for Greek Orthodoxy in Macedonia, Bulgaria and Albania, Romania for Romanian Orthodoxy everywhere, Russia for the Serbs in the view of the Croats)

Additionally, the Hungarians were all viewed as both invaders with an allegiance to either Austria/Germany, or whatever Hungarian state that happened to be in existence at the time.

They hate outsiders infinitely more than their countrymen, as they should, and while there is an effort to recruit jihadists in Albania, Bosnia, and Kosovo, they are viewed as having a foreign allegiance and traitors to their ethnic groups, especially if they advocate sharia instead of equally barbaric customs prevalent in their ethnic group that aren't religiously motivated.

the only half decent country is Slovenia, but there's like seven people there

bosnia is not a country and is just a matter off time before it collapses. also, they have fucking ISIS training camps over there

croatia is dead broke and is one shitty tourist season away from falling apart and going full nazi

serbia is.... well basically croatia only more broke, doesn't have tourism and is not in the EU

montenegro is a criminal enterprise

I don't know much about the other countries but I'm pretty sure they're also shitholes

people in the balkans aren't capable enough to have our own countries....

>Greece
>Not turk tier

Athenes looks worse than Istanbul

over 0 is already too many

>not in the EU

that's a plus!