Proof the Holocaust was real/fake

I need to see both sides of this. I must know the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries#In_German).
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war
shamash.org/holocaust/denial/nazi_doc.txt
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
whale.to/b/rudolf_hoess.html
whale.to/b/starvation_of_germans.html
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/1946_1947_13_Statistics.pdf
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was real, but there were no death camps.

Show me the proof

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.

>Eric Hunt: Why we believed
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic on the Eastern front from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen after their transfer there from Auschwitz, where they spent 2 months. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died in the 2 months AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used by the British Empire for fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves a distinctive Prussian blue residue. In pic related, the Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek fumigation chamber, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the journals above, but not a homicidal gas chamber.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute.

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

The main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is in fact a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything. Auschwitz museum did not inform the public of this fraud for 47 years.

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers

Dr. Franciszek Piper, head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

Without this documentary, we would never have known the truth.

>I need to see both sides of this. I must know the truth.
Holocaust Revisionism

pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

Other anons sure will have best holoax meme than mine so i'll post the other side of informations.

WELCOME TO THE LIGHT SIDE

How does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess's was the main holocaust testimony at Nuremberg.

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Bernard Clarke was the British officer in charge of his arrest.

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

>Dachau did employ gas chambers
Universally acknowledged hoax.

>There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings.
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214

Im close to bergen belsen right now. I'm in Celle.

>How does
>X + 2m;
>X + 4m;
>and X + 1.5m
>all equal 6m at the same time?

because they never got the death totals from just adding up all the individual camp numbers?
because "4 million at auschwitz" was never a part of western holocaust scholarship to begin with?

the way you know holocaust denial is bullshit is because of the tactics they rely on.

the stomfront tactic is to spam as many artifact ridden jpgs as possible. If you look closely at the facts behind any particular once, you'll see its bullshit, but they'll have 100 more bullshit images ready by then

They never got the death tolls from anywhere. It was just made up. The Red Cross put total death toll in all camps at 300,000.

holocaust is real, the jews arranged the holocaust
the jews also started holocaust denial, and also keep it alive
THE JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES
GOEBBELS WAS A JEW
Hitler was a weak minded cunt, played by the jews
The krauts are the weakest white people - the jews have been controlling them for 100 years
WWI, WWII, WWIII = jews
nazis are LEFT WING, the ALT-LEFT - the jews told us nazis were RIGHT WING, and what did you NIGGERS do? NOTHING
because you have weak kraut minds

for one thing, the "campus inspected by us" "camps inspected by them" is bullshit - soviets reached sutthof and gross rosen before us.
secondly, its no coincidence the death camps were in occupied poland- they couldn't have the german civilian population see the worst of the carnage
thirdly, this tries to make it seem like the soviets made the holocaust up. The soviets literally suppressed scholarship on the holocaust. Ilya Ehrenburg wrote a book about the holocaust of jews the soviet censors banned it because the soviet state thought it undermined the class war defeat of fascism narrative.

>because "4 million at auschwitz" was never a part of western holocaust scholarship to begin with?
It was 7 million according to the Nuremberg trials you anti-Semitic holocaust denier.

This is the evidence you have offered as proof of a government conspiracy.

>A 1922 fake news report about Hitler.

>A quote from Goebbels diaries """""discovered""""" printed on glass plates in Soviet archives in the late 80s and not even published till 1995 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries#In_German).

>A single mistranslated word from a single speech.

>A scrap of paper """""discovered""""" by the Soviets in 1979.

>And a letter to David Irving.

Where are the orders and plans? Where are the gas chambers? Where are the mass graves? The fact that that is the best evidence you have for a government conspiracy to genocide 6 million Jews in gas chambers speaks for itself.

It was real

>holocaust is real
Proof please.

holy shit, its almost like death camps had thousands of german personnel so therefore had nice things for them?
ive seen this claim about 100 times and it never gets less retarded. I need to make a image one day specifically that debunks this.

THE RED CROSS NEVER CLAIMED THE TOTAL DEATH TOLL WAS 300K - JUST OFFICIAL LOGGED ONES IN GERMAN TERRITORY. The majority of deaths were outside germany proper, and the majority of deaths in germany proper were not official recorded.

> proof
jews

>its no coincidence the death camps were in occupied poland
No it's not. They're the ones in the Soviet occupied zone. We already know the Soviet lied and fabricated evidence of the holocaust. They have never shown a mass grave for 6 million. They have never shown plans or orders. They have never shown a genuine gas chamber that they didn't fraudulently construct themselves.

You literally believe pic related happened.

and the eastern front made the western front look like a friendly skirmish, with both sides starving to death. It is no wonder why Germans got desperate on the eastern front.

These don't debunk anything. Nor do they show any evidence of the holocaust.

You literally believe pic related happened.

It's no wonder Soviet jews decided to get revenge by fabricating the holocaust by blowing what happened out of all proportion. It's not the first atrocity propaganda that's been proven to be a hoax. It's not the only instance the Soviets blamed their own crimes on the nazis.

>For it was Polish defiance of Adolf Hitler's demand to negotiate the return of Danzig, a German town put under Polish control after World War I, that gave birth to the Hitler-Stalin Pact, which led to Katyn.

>After the German invasion on Sept. 1, 1939, ignited the war, Joseph Stalin attacked Poland from the east on Sept. 17, capturing much of the Polish officer corps.

>In April 1940, on Stalin's order, the Soviet Secret Police, the NKVD, murdered virtually the entire leadership of the nation, including 8,000 officers and near twice that number of intellectuals and civilian leaders. Some 4,000 were shot with their hands tied behind their backs in Katyn Forest.

>The Germans unearthed the bodies in 1943 and invited the Red Cross in to examine the site. Through newspapers found on the corpses, the date of the atrocity was fixed as more than a year before the German Army invaded the Soviet Union.

>When Polish patriots, whose sons had flown with the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, went to Winston Churchill to demand that he get answers from Stalin about the atrocity, he brushed them off.

>"There is no sense prowling around the three-year-old graves of Smolensk," said the Great Man.

>At Stalin's request, Churchill bullied the Poles into acceding to Soviet annexation of all the Polish land Stalin had been awarded for signing his pact with Hitler.

>At the Nuremberg trials, the Russian delegation, led by Andrei Vishinsky, the prosecutor who did Stalin's dirty work in the purge trials, charged the Germans with the massacre.

>This presented a problem for the Americans and British who knew the truth. They finessed the issue by leaving the charge unresolved.

>Pat Buchanan: Katyn and 'The Good War'
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war

No one is buying that shit, dumb Jew nigger.
Enjoy your synagogue of Satan whilst you can.

there were most likely camps but the majority probably died of starvation

i posted a random image i had, not my entire argument.

all evidence for the holocaust is readily available in online archives

here is a compilation of some key orders, etc
shamash.org/holocaust/denial/nazi_doc.txt

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial
see "What proof exists that the Nazis practiced genocide or deliberately killed six million Jews?"
The strongest evidence is simple population statistics that proves ~6 million disappeared of the face of the earth.

must be an easy life to have 1 small minority to blame every problem of you see on, so simple.

did someone mention "Holocaust"?

Don't tell mama Merkel

the soviet occupied zone extended beyond the death camps your moron, I listed 2 non-death camps in it.

Again, the soviet state denied the holocaust as Jewish in nature at a state level. That is part of the reason many mass graves have not been found- the soviet states resisted western attempts to investigate.

read a fucking book

>here is a compilation of some key orders
>.txt
Nice evidence.

>The strongest evidence is simple population statistics that proves ~6 million disappeared of the face of the earth
No they didn't. There is an entire country full of millions of European jews in the ME that didn't exist before the war and the American jewish population mysteriously exploded after the war.

The holocaust is the most covered historical event in history. The only reason to deny it is to fill a hateful narrative. This board is flooded with daily storm / storm front shills and these idiot kids suck the piss right out of them.

wow, I'll have to be honest and say neither of those are arguments against the holocaust.

If someone claims that australia has pink kangeroos that can fly and snort cocaine, does that disprove that australia exists?

not an argument

fucking kek.

please also show the population of 'soon to be' Israeli jews over the same period.

> oh look, some numbers printed here show it must have happened
you!
and yet you can't into maths enough to calculate no civilization in history could destroy 6 gobiillion jews and leave NO TRACE

Sonderwagen and Vergasungskeller
Do some investigation into these terms.

not an argument, there were only 600k jews in israel in 1947

No trace? Europe was destroyed.

>population statistics

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites. There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total? There must be a good reason, right?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews??? Where did all these jews come from?

to anyone genuinely wondering, note how holocaust deniers will bounce around from one bullshit claim to another

> If P then Q
> if not P then not Q
is a logical fallacy yes, but if was good enough for those fucking commies to dismantle faith.

why cant we use it against them also.

think user, by definition, 50% of all folk are BELOW average intelligence.

That's not evidence of the holocaust you're posting there my friend. I don't hate anyone, just lies.

Stalin' USSR was pretty antisemitic, but also confirmed that.

fake news

Rudolph Hoss along with hundreds of other Nazis were tortured by British secret service and had their families threatened with being given to the soviets if they did not sign and admit to the contents within a pre-written affidavits.
whale.to/b/rudolf_hoess.html

Allied bombing targeted civilian agriculture targets and food storage to cause widespread famine. The emaciated bodies of work camp inmates is primarily the fault of British and American air forces.
whale.to/b/starvation_of_germans.html

You literally believe this happened.

what does that have todo with anything?
ii was asking for proof of dead jews from gas, NOT the easy proof any child can see that jews fucked over europe into an all out total war for their shekels...

>typhoid spreading across europe killing hundreds of thousands

>typhoid spread by lice

>lice was traditionally killed with zyklon in the 1920s and 30s, look it up

>zyklon B only gas found at camps

>gas chambers with wooden doors? Disguised as showers?

>so ever wonder why the piles of bodies you see are bald? Cause the nazis wanted to prevent lice from being spread. Why hep the jews while killing them? And Zyklon B was used to kill lice probably but not to kill jews

Jews were definitely interned. No one disputes that.
But they were just like gays, gypsies and slavs.
The Jews have definitely manipulated the events to their own economic and political advantage, as Jews have manipulated their hot countries since the beginning of time.

>So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again.
and then your own source says that the core population of jews is 15 million! congrats!
oh wait, you get confused about what "enlarged means" - it's pretty simple, its people who aren't jews but maybe are related to a jew.

take the longpill

>I must know the truth.
>Asking in an anime imageboard is a good idea.

You're not very smart, are you?

>tfw you truly pity these shabbos goys who defend the Holocaust™ so vehemently because the truth is simply too hard to accept

I will give you some advice because I pity you so much, DO NOT let (((them))) know you've fell for the Hollowmeme. Otherwise they'll immediately be at your doorstep trying to sell you magic beans. Which you'll probably fall for too.
Sad.

These are the claims you have posted in this thread so far.

>"4 million at auschwitz" was never a part of western holocaust scholarship to begin with?
>The soviets literally suppressed scholarship on the holocaust. Ilya Ehrenburg wrote a book about the holocaust of jews the soviet censors banned it because the soviet state thought it undermined the class war defeat of fascism narrative.
>The majority of deaths were outside germany proper, and the majority of deaths in germany proper were not official recorded.
>The strongest evidence is simple population statistics that proves ~6 million disappeared of the face of the earth.
>That is part of the reason many mass graves have not been found- the soviet states resisted western attempts to investigate.
>If someone claims that australia has pink kangeroos that can fly and snort cocaine, does that disprove that australia exists?

All bullshit, and unfortunately not evidence for the holocaust. No mass graves. No gas chambers. No orders or plans. Your posts read more like excuses for why there is no evidence.

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Yeah funny how media has never tried to visualize this because of how unbelievable and goofy as shit it is.

>its people who aren't jews but maybe are related to a jew
Like "all other people of Jewish parentage" and "children," i.e. jews.

HOLOCAUST:

an easy enough subject for anyone with esoteric interests to get the bottom of.
but a subject that in it's self WILL seperate the 'men from the boys' so to speak.

it all comes down to:
a, do you want to keep being "edgy" and "thinking outside the box", onyl pretending to see "how things are" when really you still sup your mothers nipple most nights or...
b, do you want to follow the truth, no matter what, to the ends of the earth if you have to, into the inevitable abyss it leads to.
its not pleasent you know, truth, its hidden from children for a reason.
"I can only lead you to the door, you have to walk through!"

well Sup Forums??

There were camps, but they were all labour camps.
Hitler bothered to cloth, give shoes and dentistry for inmates. He wasn't a savage.

The allies bombed train cars full of "munitions and weaponry" that were actually full of jews. They caused the most deaths to jews unironically.

Typhoid spread because of all the death and lots of people NOT JUST JEWS got sickly and died. Those are the photos you've seen.

The Nazis then had to start burning the diseased dead bodies to try to halt infection.

Hollywood took this and spun it, as the Nazis were burning people alive, look here's the photos of malnurished poorly treated inmates, look, evil, let's go America!
...and here we are. What started as Germany just wanted to pull itself out of the filth, have it's own economy and freedom, resulted in the entire world being fed lies and fighting against them, all while Communism was being propped up and no one said shit about Stalin.

The Rothschilds couldn't have Germany being a shining example of what happens when you break free of central banking. They had to be destroyed.

Pic mega related, it's the plain truth about the financial aspect of Germany and how it involved the west.

I bet you get all your anti holocaust information from 1 youtube video source. Ignoring the horde of books and historians that cover the subject.

I'm not here to spoon feed you the same information that everyone hears in high school because you'll just say it's jew propaganda. You only care about pushing your political nazi narrative. This argument has been run to the ground for the last 3 years.

no, but I do believe the german soldiers who describe in detail how they cremated jews as efficiently as possible
I'm going to point out the most patently absurd claim, that "only 3.5 million jews lived in europe during that period"
The fact that you think this completely moronic claim has never been challenged says loads about your intellectual honesty.

I take FIVE SECONDS to google this claim - and find that the Jewish year book claims that only 3.5 millions SURVIVED that period, and that 9.5 million existed before.

ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/1946_1947_13_Statistics.pdf

Fucking incredible

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, yet you can't take FIVE SECONDS to google your supposedly decisive argument

>so ever wonder why the piles of bodies you see are bald? Cause the nazis wanted to prevent lice from being spread
No no no, they shaved the hair off to stuff mattresses for little german children.

Start with some basic arithmetic. Seriously.

It's people who are liberal atheists except when they need pity points and have to say "As a Jew, remembering the holocaust is incredibly important..."

post IQ or gtfo

> not realising the world IS so wrecked the BEST place to ask is in a tibetan basket weaving forum.

not very smart are you user? hmmmm

Reminder that jewish holohoax shills LARP as Nazi's and promote easily refuted bullshit in order to discredit the revisionist movement as a whole.

this faggot being an example

I would like to mention, because I never ever see it mentioned, that, "Holocaust survivor" doesn't actually mean someone who survived the Holocaust™ as in they were in any camps. All you have to do to be considered a "Holocaust survivor" is be a Jew that lived in Germany between 1933-1945. That's all that's required. Even if you only live there for two days in 1933 and then went somewhere else you're officially a "Holocaust survivor".

it means adopted children you ravioli

All you need to know
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

Why would Hitler, in war time, waste money and funds on having shoes made for prisoners he was going to kill?

The entire fucking narrative can be pulled apart by a single thread, in every direction. The entire thing is EXTREME fan fiction from the jews and never happened.

Everyone who "escaped the camps" just so happened to escape a camp that "wasn't actually burning anyone alive".

They were all fucking labour camps. Hitler wasn't an animal murdering people.

The fucking camps had SOCCER TEAMS with GUARDS IN AMONGST THE PRISONERS for fucks sakes.

i think one day ill do a public service and make 15 jpegs that thoroughly prove the holocaust. It takes like 10 to debunk the most common lies (e.g, gas chambers not possible, cremation not possible, holocaust soviet myth, population didn't drop, look this camp had a pool)

>all other people of Jewish parentage
If they have jewish parentage, they are jews.

>it means adopted children
Where does it say this? Is this another one of your "claims?"

I've studied the holocaust for over two years from primary sources. It started in order to refute holocaust deniers, because like most people I took it for granted that the nazis killed 6 millions jews partly using gas chambers, then doubts set in, then I decided to research for myself. I have a Russell Group MA. I know how to do research. I have no personal interest in the holocaust being real one way or the other. My opinion having looked at the evidence is that what happened is nothing remotely like what we are routinely believed.

Forget the arguments for "holocaust denial" for a second. Look through this thread at the shills. What evidence have they posted for the holocaust for all their blogposts? Is it good enough for you? Aren't you surprised that the evidence is so flimsy for what is claimed to be the most documented event in history? I was.

It is physically impossible to burn that many people in that amount of time with the facilities they had.

Most of the jews that did die, died in traincars that were bombed by the allies and falsely labelled to this day as "munitions".

Fuck off.

Pic related, the words of an evil racist, apparently.

this. you don't have to be a national socialist in order to doubt the holocaust.

Why don't you just post some evidence? You have made 15 posts. You could have posted some evidence in any of those posts. And yet you have not.

Where is the source for this? Who did the investigating?

Disprove the shoahcoaster and masturbation machines etc. Go ahead. Jews made the claims, therefore its part of the holohoax. If you deny the shoahcoaster, youre a holohoax denier. The shoahcoaster is recorded history according to the Jews who experienced it. They would never lie, only an anti-semite would say that.

Jews dont just get to pretend they havent claimed theres a fucking holocoaster.