Yesterday you guys were all like "we need to be respectable, not nazi larpers, we need to think tactics"

yesterday you guys were all like "we need to be respectable, not nazi larpers, we need to think tactics"

now youre just going all in; WOOOO HORY SHET TRUMP. JUST WENT FULL WHITE SUPREMACIST

whats up with that

bump

Yesterday you were a faggot and today you are still a faggot.

SAGE THIS COMMIE FAGGOT

not an answer

Not an argument.

Those guys were either shills or converts.
We dont care what people think.
"Oh no muh PR"
Those people are called concern trolls.
Learn to spot them and call them out.

you all fucking talk the same

thats funny because just yesterday those same people were telling me about how the Nazi larpers are the minority who does not represent them

3>4>2>1

Exactly. Now your catching on.

fighting dirty

Everything Trump has done since he's been in office has been damage control, even today's outburst was an attempt to cut his losses after losing the CEOs on his board, he's hoping to maintain his rabid voterbase since he lost everyone with mroals anyway. He was in a middleground where he had neither support of neo-nazis OR non-neo-nazis,w hich is a very dangerous place to be

I miss THPS4

ugh fucking nazi larpers, we need GOOD OPTICS. I kn ow, let's dress like rejected James Bond villains and blast Death in June, that will show everyone how we're the New Intellectual Right

1. You can't self bump on /pol

2. You are definitely a faggot. Are, were and will be. A faggot.

>le pol is one person

Faggot.

We still need to do everything to suppress the Nazi larpers. But trump BTFO of loberals heals all

that's cause you're a faggot, faggot

suck my dick then

Youre the faggot. You suck my dick. Considering you do it for free in your spare time anyways.

says the child who literally only replied by namecalling

Says the faggot who wants to suck another mans dick