This shit is actually true, can anyone explain?

This shit is actually true, can anyone explain?
And no, its not the fucking tags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you searching for images on a map app?

do you really need to be told about (((Google))) still? Come on m8 it's the current year

I have no idea if there is truth behind what I am about to say, but I have read that is it so, and if anyone can prove it so then can we please stop talking about this? Because it's nothing if so -

I read that those fucked up search results are just a black supremecist website fucking with googles algorithms

If true, can we drop this Google images is destroying white people shit

If not true, then carry on, fuck Google images

what

>using (((google))) in current year
shiggy diggy doo

fuck you half-assed attitude nigger what you're looking for even has a name
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb

>google happy white american kid
>this is the first result

You don't HAVE to use google retard

>use jew marketing scam instead?

my first result was this
second result was a black kid though

KEK

If you actually care here is an explanation, first off "white couple" is a redundant term, since most couple same race and google caters mostly to whites... want proof? search just "couple" good luck finding even 3 black people, have fun scrolling..., of course the more you scroll down you see latinos asian etc.... but anyway back to "white couple" it's a self fulfilling prophecy, google isn't pushing results it wants to the top the fact of the matter is most sites that have pictures of an actual "white couple" label it as just a couple, only aspie slike Sup Forums would think to further label a normal average couple as white, like naming a picture of a tire a "black tire" BUT EVEN ONE STEP FURTHER, you results you see when you search white couple that aren't a white couple, click them, they link to pages that complain OMG WHEN I SEARCH WHITE COUPLE I SEE BLACKS, because the only people who would think to search white couples AKA race weirdos flock to that shit, and when they do it ups it's relevance in the search... brb out of 100 people who searched a term every picture got clicked 0.5% of the time except this one of a black couple that then links to a post on a forum saying OMG LOOK WHEN YOU SEARCH "WHITE COUPLE" well google algorithm flags that as the most relevant and slowly pushes it to the top... sorry if you thought this is new kiddo but this is been going on for over 5 years, meaning as it gets circulated more and more, more search results FROM THE PAGES COMPLAINING ABOUT IT get pushed tot he top... and those pages have pictures of non white couples, at first it may have been one couple, or perhaps the person went far back enough thru results to see a black person, then slowly over time his result got higher and higher on the list and people on purpose, or curios, yes think about that fucking on purpose clicked pics of black couples to legit fuck with the results, and you see the result of that over years.

What fucking bothers me to the extreme is when they mess with fucking History. Thats my limit.

Anyone crying about this simply doesn't understand how google's algorithm works. This has happened so many god damn times. You people are fucking tards.

How do you explain searching American Inventors and getting black people who arent even inventors?

Or searching European art and getting paintings from black artists/with black art rather than the obvious michelangelo and da vinci, etc?

>doesn't understand how google's algorithm works.

yes we do, but its google who does nothing against it. They easily could block the sites who spam that shit.
Really make you wonder why they don't do anything against it.

It's based on an algorithm that looks for sites that host or link the image and then ranks the images and links accordingly. Ironically, you fags constantly linking the pictures and REEing about it are likely why they're so high up. Additionally, it adjusts your results for you personally. Likely it gives you these results because you constantly go to sites complaining about it.

>Wahhhh they won't fix their algorithm for a small minority of triggered beta males

Free market, faggot. Don't use their product.

>Free market, faggot. Don't use their product.

jokes on you, I dont

You sure showed me, buddy.

This is pure idiocy, american inventors? oh you mean like part of the word "african american inventors" which is a fucking meme on here? that is a meme for all white idiots that would cause the term to me searched 10x as much as looking for actual all american inventors?

search united states inventors..... isn't a direct part of the word "african american inventors" a highly used search and I see a lot of white bois

white women with chilrden? why would her race need to be specified when MOST OF THE IMAGE RESULTS FOR

women with children are white women with white children? uh idk unless specifically mentioned it because there is contrast in the image like SHE HAS A BLACK CHILD AND HUSBAND, oh and look when you search "women with children" over 60% are white, which is the % of us population that is white, weird

all the same reasoning for

"European history people" like using words from the phrase "European history colored people" try the PROPER GRAMMATICAL PHRASING "european historical figures", wow overwhelmingly white?

want me to keep going

happy couple
man and woman
happy man
happy woman
happy child

BRB USING WHITE REDUNDANTLY WHEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE NORMALLY SEARCHED YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MOSTLY WHITE ANYWAY LINKS TO ARTICLES MEMEING ABOUT HOW YOUR SEARCH TERMS ARE BEING STOLEN WITH PICTURES OF BLACKS OR BRB HAVING WHITE IN THE PHRASE WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE WHITE IS ONLY USED BY NORMAL PEOPLE WHEN CONTRASTING SO BRB THERE IS PROBABLY SOMETHING BLACK IN THE PICTURE BRB AMERICAN TO SEARCH FOR WHITE PEOPLE IS DUMB BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY TIME SOMEONE SEARCHES AFRICAN AMERICAN THE 10000xBILLION TIMES THEY DO IT INCREASES RELEVANCY OF PICS OF BLACKS IN SEARCH TERMS USING AMERICAN? BRB USING REDUNDANT AF TERMS THAT HAVE PHRASING FROM OTHER COMMON SEARCHES YEILDS WEIRD RESULTS FUKKKK ITS A CONSPIRACY... btw didn't even need to search all ^ to make that list, it's common fucking sense to a comp.sci.engi. who understands a normal persons brain vs 0.01% of poltard fucks

google is fucked up