YOU SHOULD DEFEND PEOPLE GETTING BANNED FROM FACEBOOK FOR STUPID SHIT ( EVEN KEKISTAN PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED...

YOU SHOULD DEFEND PEOPLE GETTING BANNED FROM FACEBOOK FOR STUPID SHIT ( EVEN KEKISTAN PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED...EN MASSE)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso
youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU
youtube.com/watch?v=RHLXgRFf3fw
youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M
youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

facefuck is a data scam

>using faceberg
elohel you deserve anything that comes your way for being such a good fucking goy

It's war.

They release them from their zucken(((berg))) clutch and we have our new space monkeys.

jewbook, fucking shit run by globalist shapeshifting pedophile lizards, today their good friends over at jewtube took down my moonman kkk song, i'm so mad right now...

Why the fuck should I care about facefags

facebook is a private company, they can ban whoever they want for any reason

don't like it? don't use it

B Бългapия имa ли Aлтepнaтивнo Дяcнo?

the people spamming the "kekistan cringe" threads are lefty/pol/.... you got fooled, just learn how to filter them out, their typing style is stupid easy to spot because they type like they're high on heroin

Sir that ofFend me.

meh meh now Sup Forums is too edgy for Kek stuff - fuck off - defend your own or die

commies have infiltrated us

>facebook
serves you right you retard

Communist scum! Your day will come!

youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso

favorite song - nice

И нa мeн ми e любимa ;)

I'm praying for the day when the progressives have real power in the government. On that day, i'm going to kill as many of them as possible.

aweosme - Mosley also rules

Кaктo и Cybernazi

yup and youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU

youtube.com/watch?v=RHLXgRFf3fw

nice - Pewdiepie - most famous alt-right leader on the planet lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M

I'm telling you - PewDiePie is a crypto-Nazi

shill for minds.com or something then

HOLY SHIT! IT'S SWEDEN!

seen that - Peterson talking about Kekistan is the best - the only funnier thing is seeing MSNBC talking about it

how's it feel getting zogged?

One day our patience will run dry!

And then the **** will have their dirty, lying mouths stuffed!

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

Unfair it may well be, user, but it will do them good in the long run. Leave FB to those who want their safe spaces.