What proof is there that this nazi was acting in self defense by plowing his car into dozens of peaceful protesters?

What proof is there that this nazi was acting in self defense by plowing his car into dozens of peaceful protesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE
usconcealedcarry.com/protestors-surround-car/
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=GocaQlRUNoU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJhmPJX8Aps
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There doesn't need to be.
We have the footage of the commie idiot hitting his car with a bat.
Regardless he's obviously a retard with too many chromosomes who killed someone so it's pointless to argue HOW MUCH of the blame he carries when it's clear he's carrying it.

Then post the proof, idiot. That's what I'm asking for.
>Pics or didnt happen

its all over twitter fucktard you can see the first video that bat being swung and a loud thud, immediately before he plows into the crowd. another video has surfaced of the car driving down the street afterwards with a bumper missing and its back window shattered. if his lawyer plays the 'fear for muh life' card he'll walk and the left will REEE harder than we've ever seen before

Its innocent until proven guilty in this great nation faggot.
You need to prove hes guilty

second this

ive read enough of this, and ive seen enough protesters get run over due to their own stupidity, I was pretty much about to ask these questions myself

Doesn't matter but, i still don't understand why anyone would jump in front of a speeding car if not to use it for their cause.

God I hope he goes free and we have a chimpout of retarded proportions.

Ok but if it can be found anywhere you didn't post it in this thread retard it's a very simple request to post a link or a picture

>you can see the first video that bat being swung and a loud thud, immediately before he plows into the crowd

I was genuinely thinking people posting this are either trolls or retards, but after watching original vid again today on shit-tier laptop it seems to me that due to the sound quality of this record there is no way to notice he' starting to accelerate at 0:02 (i.e. 2 seconds BEFORE he was hit), unless you use headphones or some quality-tier sound system.

in what universe is your car getting damage makes it okay to run over a crowed.

That;s not how self defense works, you know.

car getting damaged, like in a fender bender, no, being mobbed, yes, it actually is legal

usconcealedcarry.com/protestors-surround-car/

I don't have the link but there is a video going around showing that guys car getting hit by the crowds

Just a question though how can you condem the alt right for one man killing a girl yet the 200 people Muslims killed this year don't matter cause that was crazy lonewolf attacks?

violent alt left disrupting a peaceful

>b..b..but he was hit with a bat before plummeting people!

Is the defense that I'm talking about.

Now, notice how he wasn't close to the crowd as he accelerated. In fact, he needed to keep going forward, of his own volition, to actually be surrounded.

So, cute goalpost move.
And even cuter straight up lying.

I'm not the one claiming it to be self-defence. Read my post again.

It just seems to me that those claiming "they hit him first" are using shitty soundgear and simply can't hear what's actually going on.

Im not saying that hes totally fine for killing someone so before anyone replies to this im not saying
>He dindu nuffin

But desu if you had a huge crowd of people gathered around your car smashing it up with bats and sticks wtf would you do??

Self defence works when ever the victim feels he acted out of fear for his life

Imagine being surrounded by 400 smelly transvestites all trying to destroy the car you are trapped inside

he was accelerating his car into the crowd in the hopes of crushing to death some people he believed were subhuman

he's also a fat autistic schizo with manchild syndrome who get fucked in the ass hard in prison

What a Country!

Self defence works when ever the victim feels he acted out of fear for his life

Imagine being surrounded by 400 smelly transvestites all trying to destroy the car you are trapped inside

Of course though you lack any ability to see someone else's points of view because you are an alt left supporter

The universe where you PAID for your car.

why did he drive so fast when 5mph in that car would be enough to get away

>peaceful protesters
lol
Yeah look at all these peaceful protestors with fucking baseball bats. Keep in mind these people are from the group that got into a fight in the parking garage.

i wasnt talking about charlottsville,i meant in general but ok

peaceful protesters walk around banging cars with sticks?

We're not stupid enough to fall for misdirection, you fucking fascist.

>if you had a huge crowd of people standing in front of your car, while you move at them, and not smashing it up with bats yet

i'll hit the brakes until full stop and then either do nothing or move backwards, depending on circumstances

there was nothing behind him -- if he feared being trapped he could have backed up first, like he did after accelerating deliberated into the crowd because he wanted to crush some people to death

but he was on a power trip and now he will be eligible for lethal injection -- what all klan and neo-nazis deserve

What a Country!

in what universe is your body getting damage makes it okay to shoot a crowed

He's an actor. Soros wants to silent the alt-right.

>cnns narrative

"peaceful protesters" don't carry bats you retard

You forgot the liberal rule dummy. When someone plows a car in to people your meant to start a "not all X" hashtag and ensure that they can keep doing it.

He's flooring it down that street, the guy swings the bat after he gets down there.

Maybe right now you can only say that we don't have enough information to jump to conclusions and we should wait for the justice system to do its job?

Or would you prefer a kneejerk emotional reaction which fits the alt-lefts current narrative?

There's no proof. They just want to see how gullible people are.

None. He thoroughly screwed over the White Nationalists and Trump. He's a cringelord getting charged with terrorism forever branding White Nationalists as terrorists. People treating him like a martyr motivate the general public to backlash against their movement.

He wasn't though, the footage clearly shows his car wasn't surrounded at all. Even if a single person did hit it, driving his car into a large group of people was not in self-defence, he wasn't surrounded.

user
Max out your volume / turn on headphones and honestly tell me, does he hit the gas at 0:02? Or at 0:04?

the whole narrative surrounding this guy is fake news, it's just a bunch of antifa cuck shills looking for someone to blame, so they found some random guy and want to see him punished for doing literally nothing
like i said, fake news

Pretty nice car desu. Why wouldn't you defend it?

>crowed

Poor bird. Kakarww

He was surrounded as he plummeted into people, though. There is no way for anyone to make that argument as we do have video evidence. I'm not an alt left supporter, fagboy.
I actually shill for the Confederacy because of the Dukes of Hazard and I'm small town kid. So fuck off.

So do it, and see what happens.

That's the equivalent of talking about how intent to shoot someone makes it okay for you to kill them in self defense. And you mention how selling loose cigarrates is actually, in fact, illegal.
How the fuck does it relate.
The issue is not the damage of the car, but actually surrounding the person violently to cause damage to him which makes it okay, because IT IS ACTUALLY LIFE THREATENING.

In the common sensical one, because you have no reason to lose your life to please a crowd.

>get hit in the back by one guy with a bat
>this excuses slamming into a crowd

None of those videos show him to be innocent though, you can clearly see him aim and drive forward right into the crowd. He wasn't surrounded at all.

And there it is.
The left attacks cars.
They block innocent people from traveling.
They are selfish, vile, disgusting trash.
Every time they protest they make every commuter hate their fucking guts.
And I'm going to tell you liberals something.
If ANY OF YOU ever so much as touch my vehicle for ANY reason, I'm committing a felony . Just like this guy.
Understand? Get out....of...the....street.

Pretty much as i was expecting, Soros shills push "he dindu nuffin" narrative in defence of terrorist and ignore actual evidence.

argument could be made that he was merely trying to scare the protesters out of his way until he got hit, then panicked and tried to accelerate through the crowd, not seeing the two stopped cars. once he hits them multiple videos show several people hitting his car with sticks and bats. at that point he legit panics and backs the fuck out of there fast as he can.

>And I'm going to tell you liberals something.
If ANY OF YOU ever so much as touch my vehicle for ANY reason, I'm committing a felony .

Sure you will.

Can anyone post the video this user is talking about?

I want proof that the guy was being attacked before he ran into protesters.

Wheres the proof he was being attacked?

If they were peaceful protesters then he just drove peacefully along some other street.

Eh, not all that much to be honest. There's not a huge amount of evidence it was premeditated either though. Him fleeing the scene doesn't count against him - he would have been killed. But he should have turned himself into the cops right away so that won't look good for him.

it was him?

Since there seems to be no footage whatsoever until after he got onto the street, what we have is this. You can see his car is hit before he hits anyone, and then he swerves and brakes, but that's not necessarily definitive evidence that it was or was not self-defense.

I never claimed the driver was innocent. I say those protesters were anything but peaceful.

He did it in the wrong Charlottesville
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

who cares

wish he killed them all. mas respect to anyone who actually does some action

There is no proof he was even the driver.

Obviously, the driver was being attacked and did what he needed to do to escape the very violent attack.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU

you can hear him revving at 0:02 but his car doesn't speed up much. you can still hear a car like that revving even when they're driving through a parking lot, you can see him at 0:02 and you can see that he doesn't speed up until after he's hit.

Ok but if neither of these 3 videos shows him being attacked, how are people saying such? That's all I'm asking.

They didn't even have a permit to march so it's safe to assume he was just driving and stumbled into them.

Who cares? A dead commie is the best commie.

>you can hear him revving at 0:02
Means he has no intention to stop. Therefore it's an attack, because at that moment he wasn't surrounded and in danger yet.

>>get hit in the back by one guy with a bat
>>slam forward into car, crowd with bats is immediately striking back of car, making it likely they were coming for him *before* he went forward
Thanks for the input, you can go back to fucking that kangaroo now abo.
>>

Sup Forums says he a good boy who dindu nuffin. The media says he's a terrorist. Both narratives are retarded.

Sup Forums thinks that some guy hitting his bumper with a bat gives him the right to plow through 20 people. Even if he did act in panic, he did so in the stupidest way possible. He rammed right into the car in front of him and just kept going.

At the same time the narrative that he acted with malicious intent is presumptuous, but certainly not helped by his history as a Nazi sympathizer and the contents of his facebook pace (pic related).

Regardless of the truth, if his lawyers are halfway decent they'll use the panic narrative to try negotiate a plea bargain for lesser charges, ones without intent that carry lesser sentences. He's certainly going to do time though. People like who think you can just plow through a crowd of people, kill 1 and injure 19, and just walk away because you tell the judge you were scared are retarded.

>Ok but if neither of these 3 videos shows him being attacked
Second video, at 1:57 can see the car being struck, happens quick.

If he was trying to run people over, how come you can see his brake lights flashing, until he's hit, when he accelerates?

Obviously being hit caused him to panic and touch the gas pedal
He reached a top speed of around 25mph. He was driving a muscle car built for linear acceleration, a touch on the gas pedal is all that's needed.

This was the fault of the left wing communists illegally blocking the street wielding deadly weapons. Setting up this power keg situation. When a boulder rolls down a hill, do you blame the person who leaned on it? Or the person who set up the boulder in that precarious location?

>Sup Forums thinks that some guy hitting his bumper with a bat gives him the right to plow through 20 people.
No, it's that he was being surrounded by a mob of armed people. They are on him right after he hits, like they were headed for him *before* that, not like they were reacting to the collision.

I'm confused, the part where his brake lights are on, in these pics, should be in the video. Where is it? Is that after he revs where you say at 0:02 or before?

>Therefore it's an attack, because at that moment he wasn't surrounded and in danger yet.
Not like he could have looked back and seen a bunch of armed thugs coming right at him, the ones that were on him right after impact.

>part where his brake lights are on, in these pics
I still don't know tbqh. Impossible to see this on video, but should be somewhere down the road, after he revs at 0:02 but before the moment he was hit at 0:04

>No, it's that he was being surrounded by a mob of armed people. They are on him right after he hits, like they were headed for him *before* that, not like they were reacting to the collision.

No you idiot, the crowd only converges on the car after he plows through the crowd. It was a reaction to him plowing through the crowd. Aside from a bumper tap with a bat, no one else in the crowd is messing with the car prior to the plow.

Watch . The point where he brakes is way before the bat hit, before the 1 second mark. From the 2 second mark onward, you don't see brake lights. The bat hit occurs at the 3 second mark. Also whoever made this image is an idiot. Compare the mark on the top circled as "damage from club" to the bottom image where the club is actually hitting.

>Sup Forums unironically does the "he a good boy, he dindu nuffin" routine when it's one of their own

Every time. Just admit this fucker slammed his foot down on the gas, he wanted to hurt them, and he did. No, it wasn't self-defense. No, it wasn't anybody else's fault. One of your own fucked up and murdered someone.

CORRECTION:
It's right BEFORE he revvs up at 0:02, off camera. Proof is backpack blonde guy (seen here ) – when camera turns at car again we see him just jumping on a sidewalk, while on photo he is still running in front of a car. Seems James liked him for some reason and saved his life.

>fucking that kangaroo
Correction, we fuck sheep

None

IF THE BRAKE IS LIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

>Just admit this fucker slammed his foot down on the gas, he wanted to hurt them, and he did
Just admit you have omniscience and know what the guy was thinking? Not recognize that making a statement like that discredits you thoroughly? Nobody knows that except the guy, claiming otherwise is either dishonest, or fucking retarded as hell. Like 'knowing' that allah is supreme, or jesus really existed, nobody knows; those that claim otherwise are to be completely distrusted for objective information.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THIS PIC CLEARLY SHOWING SOMEONE WHO ISNT HIM IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT? WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL??

>IF THE BRAKE IS LIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT
The car got hit, commies deserve that shit.

meh, well I still don't feel like the revving makes that big of a difference. He revved before he got hit, and in the picture where he's getting hit everybody's still just standing there in front of his car like they don't expect him to keep coming, so I doubt he was moving that fast. Time will tell though.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THIS PIC CLEARLY SHOWING SOMEONE WHO ISNT HIM IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT? WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL??
That information is part of an ongoing federal investigation, you wouldn't want to interfere with that, would you boy?

>Just admit you have omniscience and know what the guy was thinking?

I don't need omniscience you fucking retard. We have video footage.

He slams his foot down on the gas, the car makes a loud squeeling sound. He's giving his intention to drive through them. He breaks briefly, hoping they'll scatter. When they don't, he slams down on the gas and murders one of them.

There's no "interpretation" to be had. This is as clear cut as it gets. He wasn't in any danger until he made his intent clear to plow into the crowd by accelerating when he was within striking distance. Any dumb fag hitting his car with a bat WHILE he was accelerating is irrelevant. He had no reason to fear for his life at that point. He chose to warn with noise, and then accelerate.

If this dumb faggot was black you'd all be saying he's a murderer, but you're desperately trying to do damage control since he was a Sup Forumstard and NOBODY is buying it. We can see it clear as fucking day, retard. No amount of obfuscation is going to allow you to bury this one. You guys fucked up.

/pol here's the real deal

His airbags probably went off during the incident.

All his lawyer has to do is bufuddle when the airbags went off, and try and prove they went off when the women hit his car with a bat.

That's why in the second photo you can clearly see his brake lights on and him still accelerating, because he was confused disoriented and was actually trying to stop.

Then....

If the police do not go after the women right now, the lawyer can say the police never considered this and pinned the crime on him from day 1. Which is a good defense sometimes. Guilty or not prosecution needs to find the women and charge or ticket her.

What's crazy is this could have actually happened....

Your own picture shows the damage wasnt from the stick are you that delusional that you can't see that?
>note that people are already running and only by running were they saved until the psycho sped up and got others

What proof is there against it?

If that was his objective then why didn't he just keep going with it? Why reverse away and run when he could have gone back into the crowd?

What the fuck are you even talking about? That clearly IS him. Are you blind?

>he thinks a judge/jury is going to buy that story with all of the video footage available

Top kek.

>he wanted to hurt them, and he did. No, it wasn't self-defense. No, it wasn't anybody else's fault.
>I don't need omniscience
To know his motive or what he was thinking? Yes, you would. To know there was nothing off camera involved? Yes, you would. Are you dishonest, do you have poor english skills, or are you just retarded?

See:
Kinda hard to argue that away. Even harder when your audience isn't Sup Forums.

people forget about Reginald Denny !

>What proof is there against it?
Unsupported assertions from dishonest posters.

pic related.

here it is faggots

Doesn't look like him to me. Actually, it looks more like a Bogdanoff

have some more