Its good that she died

Its good that she died

Heather the heifer would have lived if it wasn't for all that body fat weighing her down

Literally wgo

>white woman
no one will care. Be forgotten in a week or until the next attack.

some liberal bitch

Of course it is terrible, but do not expect the leftists to care what anybody says. They will get some hayseed kkk member to say retarded shit. It would be like me going down to some retard antifa folks and asking if the American bill of rights need to be fundamentally altered.

>fat woman who only take pictures of their faces

I hope the fat whore died screaming

>Fat
I dont get this meme. She does not look that fat to me.

S

Any full body shots. I Wanna see fat folds.

Are you wearing nog-googles?

She
Was
A
Communist
Their
On
Earth
To
Be
Killed

also, why alt-righters are sayyin that antifa liberals are "commies" or "bolsheviks" when they are just for liberal democracy

true bolsheviks are on nationalist side, like Limonow and Dugin in Russia

>they are just for liberal democracy
Lmao oh god

Literally first day out of highschool

antifa is for democracy, bolsheviks are not

I literally have bachelor degree in political science on University of Warsaw xD

>Antifa
>democracy

choose one

It's sad because she got pinned between opposing side of Mr Soros' fully funded civil war. No one should die so a billionaire can gloat about his prowess.

antifa was formed by the german communist party

>implying that beeing "for democracy" is good, and antifa is bad cuz they are antidemocratic

typical yankee xD very radical

KPD was not bolshevik, so still...
in fact german commies were firs Hitlers victim, and after 33' in 1939 Ribbentrop and Molotov cooperate with each other xD

she was a big girl

Someone post the pic of her splattered all over the car

no!

Cunts.

I'd hit it

you people are pathetic. You are sad excuses for human beings. Bunch of inbred nazi losers living in their others basement.

if she wasn't a fucking whale she'd have ended up with just a broken leg like back flip nigger

I Salute you, Sir

also why cant antifa tie their fucking shoes?

You need help

moralfag and normie

I asked myself that question when I saw all those shoes going into the air during the car ramming video.

Her name was Steph Wrech

I agree. Fucking mudsharks are the most worthless people, hell they are a negative because they churn out half-nigger babies with high crime rates

>Their