Today is the beginning of the end of Trump's presidency

Today is the beginning of the end of Trump's presidency.

He can not recover from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/how will recover/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree senpai

The SAME EXACT THING happened with david duke a while ago

I feel like I've heard this before but he keeps on trunking

Long time Trump critic here, but today he won me over. Fuck Antifa and the riotous left that smash bank windows and intimidate anyone with a red hat, 4x4, or love of Jesus.

This

CUNT

This is far worse than the previous ones.

Who gives a fuck. He's going out with a bang. Today reminds me of that charity dinner he did a couple weeks before the election. He thought he was finished, so he went out swinging. Then he won two weeks later. God bless him.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here, I'll admit it's been fun watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

Yeah it's alot worse than that time they said he raped a 15 year old

Please stop astroturfing you shitlib faggot

Obligatory theme music:
youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0

>intimidate anyone with a red hat, 4x4, or love of Jesus.

They werent counter protesting because you drive a flat bed, they were there because white guys cosplaying as Trump golfing were marching at night with torches, spouting "DIE FAGGOTS" and waving swastikas.

> they said
Only partisan enemies were saying it, this is different.

Recover from what, specifically?

>He can not recover from this.
>said for the 10,000,000th time

Why can leftists just suicide and end their suffering rather than endure 7.5 more years of this? It'd be for the best.

Antifa are terrorists and so are cop killing BLM . Media never gives trump a chance to make America great. CNN are supporting North Korea ffs

Be Better for humanity . Every day it's Russia Russia impeach . If they put this much time into their work they would be doing better in life. .take responsibility. Stop blaming whites for everything ..

You need to have some balls to kys, that's why. They'd rather sit around and bitch and moan like the petulant children they are.

>>said for the 10,000,000th time
It's called approval rating. Republicans are not stupid, they'll impeach him before he takes them all down.

Get the fuck out shill

Nice flag, irrelevant cuck.

hes done for real

saturday was a huge loss for him but instead of keeping his head down hes like "DURR DURR BUT YOUR SIDE IS BAD TOO"

someone die,you babydick dumbass piece of shit DRUMPF

and you are going to pay

GRUMPF woll NEVA recover from this...mark my word NAZISSSSSS!!!!!11!!!!

People have said that time and time again, he will recover from this, he always does.

Why, because he told the truth? Both sides were violent, that's objective fact. Antifa didn't bring coke cans filled with cement to sing kumbaya, you dumb nigger, they brought them to smash non-Antifa skull.

>Fag flags turning on each other

...said the increasingly nervous user for the 57th time this month

#notallnazis

Spot on.

fuckin shill

#ImpeachTrump is trending worldwide.

#NotAllWhites #NotAllNazis #2scoops2sides2terms

Nationalists were just there to rally and prevent the statue getting taken down. Then Antifa decides to show up with weapons like they do every single time nationalists try to hold a peaceful rally. Only one side was solely there for violence, and it wasn't the nationalists.

So?

He's fucking retarded. I thought Brexit was bad.

His supporters loved what he did today. I saw normie trumpers love that he called out the alt-left. He's doing great, what you see is a wounded left screaming as the narrative is being taken back.

This again? Every damn week since he was elected, you mentally retarded liberals keep saying this stupid horse shit and it never happens.

Thanks for proving me right every time I call you libtards out as 'living in a fucked up fantasy'.

The more you people post, the more everyone laughs at you.

Bahahahaha

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
BRUMGHFSD IS FINISHED

>it's another "trump is totally finished this time guys"
Seriously this is the 100th time this month

Yes, it is the end of the beginning. Now, he can move on to the second phase of making America Great Again. Keep yelling "racist" - it is a meaningless word thrown around exclusively by those of low IQ and even lower moral character. The use of this word automatically classifies the user as vermin.

That is true. Plus it's been over used so much that the word 'racist' doesn't even mean anything anymore.

too bad the world can't impeach him

F A K E
G
N
U
E
S

Do you ever get tired of losing?

Normies arent even familiar with the term antifa. All they see are angry people wearing masks and wielding clubs, setting shit on fire and causing chaos. Any message they might agree with is lost behind the rants and generally lunacy depicted everytime they gather en masse.

I think its only the beginning of it!! :@)))

>the beginning of the end
I'm flabbergasted, how stupid leftists can be?
please GTFO, you do not belong here

No one is being paid to shill for hillary, it's a Republican-funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Get over the election defeat in popular votes. This is about Trump being unstable and unable to do his job as president.

>Number of Presidents elected by popular vote: 0
>Number of Presidents elected by Electoral College: 45
It's always been this way. You can't get over the fact that a political novice trounced your "sure thing".

Trump isn't going to be President, this is the end of his campaign. He can't make it further through the GOP Primaries!

GUYS JEB! IS GOING TO BEAT DRUMTPF

He brought up Hillary because he's still butthurt about it.
No one cares about Hillary, this is about the current presidency.

Here, go buy yourself a coffee with the money you get from my (you)

As an outsider looking in I think the oppisite is true. I was a bit sceptical of him at first and thought he would be just like the rest of the politicians. Too afraid to take a sometimes unpopular stance. Just spouting off the usual nonsense so as not to offend people. People are sick of vanilla politicians whether they say it or not in public. Most people want a leader who tells it like it is and takes unpopular decisions. Trump is doing just that and people will admire that. He is showing the unfair coverage of Charlottesville for what it is, "fake news". People will look into what he is saying about the "alt-left" and the reporting of events and will slowly realize they are being conned. Not just about this but many other things. He has gained credability by taking this stance, not lost it. I for one believe this will be the making of not the breaking of him. This has been his finest hour to date in his presidency.

How much do you think we get paid you POS?
You need like 3 (you)s for a cup of coffee.

Just shut down the media they are all working for foreigners anyway.
Thats against treason laws in the USA

>a picture from a liberal shithole city shitting on Trump.
I swear guys, this time he's really going down! He's done!

>As an outsider looking in I think the oppisite is true.
You're a far-right potato farmer from Europe and not an American congressman under angry electorate pressure.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/how will recover/type/op/

>He brought up Hillary because he's still butthurt about it.
Fucking newfag
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

brunch is finished

>far-right
IMPLYING

also you have no idea the reckoning that trump is gonna shrek the fuckin liberals/media with

#ImpeachTrump is the No 1 trend worldwide.

Hol up hol up... hol up....
So u b sayin...
The guy who has a bunch of jews in his administration....
hol up...
whose daughter married a jew and converted to judaism...
hol up...
who got an award from the NAACP...
u be sayin....
He's a racist nazi?

Un-fucking-likely. He's doing just fine... The left, however, is in complete fucking meltdown. He said absolutely nothing inaccurate in his press conference today. Both sides were at fault. You cannot argue with a straight face that BLM and Antifa are peaceful groups. Unlike Obama, Trump waited to get the facts to comment. That's to be admired, not disparaged.

Is THIS finally the end of DRUMPF?

>you are going to pay

HELL no I'm not paying for you to chop your dick off.

>the beginning of the end
If I had a nickle for every time I heard this...

They weren't "counter protesting" at all, cumdrinker, they were attacking people with acid and makeshift flamethrowers.

The Left attacked people who had done nothing illegal or unconstitutional. I know it blows your fucking mind that anyone in this country cares about freedom of expression just because YOU don't, but WE do.

If you do not out of hand oppose any shutdown of free speech, you're immoral. You aren't an American. Your opinion is less than worthless. Your sniveling bourgeois classism would also be laughable if it weren't so cringeworthy. Flatbed? Really? Working men are your moral superiors, maggot, maybe you should go get a job.

No, a bunch of white people protested the destruction of a statue. Then the unwashed hordes of communist fuck faces showed up with weapons and did what they always did. Loot and destroy public property. Then, a bunch of literal tumblr freaks and niggers randomly destroyed another statue while screaming "Kill White People". I'll take my chances with the nazi's, and not the alt-left thanks.

oh no! im so miffed! grumble grumble grr grr!

1: The Republicans are stupid.
2: They will not impeach.

Nope. But I will have a good time laughing at you for the next 3.5 years.

why not? If the guy can recover from "grab 'em by the pussy", then this should be a walk in the park.

>twitter

Apparently cloud-nine has an attic. Alt-left shill.

Where did i hear this before?

TRUMPS FINISHED THIS TIME!!!!!!!

>they will not impeach
LEL y not? Because internet Nazis said so?

>He can not recover from this

No phrase has ever been said more times about any man than this phrase about Donald Trump. When will they learn?

No, it isn't.

It doesn't matter what I am. If I'm a potato munching, whiskey drinking, alcohol saturated, lucky charm eating, potato nigger with a low iq is irrelevent and so is being an under pressure congressman. I just said most people want a strong leader, not some people pleaser who folds at the first sign of pressure from butthurt individuals like you. Congressmen like them have no business in politics, they are weak. They run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, trying to be on everyones side. They are the same kind of people who piss on your back and tell you its raining. He looked strong in the press conference and I believe people will see that. You can go fuck yourself because ultimately the sane people will see it the way it is and what retards like you and I think won't count.

warning David Brock slide thread do not engage, nobody really believes this shit they're pushing.

If he could recover from "pussy gate" he can recover from this

>Says increasingly nervous man for 1085th time.

Recover from what?

>Today is the beginning of the end of Trump's presidency.
says incredible nervous man for the seventh time this week

kys literally is giving up on life.

Worse than the time he said he only likes "heroes who didnt get captured"?
Worse than the time he talked about grabbing women by the pussy?
Worse than the time they called him a child rapist?
Worse than the time he accidentally called 9/11, 7/11?
Try harder shills
The Don is made if tephlon and there is no breaks on this train

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>Today is the beginning of the end of Trump's presidency.
nobody but a fringe minority of idiots cares about shit like this.
If he delivers on 50% of his infrastructure, jobs and wall shit he'll be golden.

Mattie, tapes came out about Trump grabbing women by the pussy, and he still won. If you think this is worse you're delusional.

For too long weak politicians have failed to point out the fact that there us two sides to every story. Antifa have had a free ride. Today that ended I think. From now on they will have to be as accountable as everyone else for their actions. Feels good.

You don't know how this works in the USA. Congressmen need to get reelected every two years.
If they fail to act then they will be replaced by Democrats.

there isnt any bait on the hook in that pic

What did trump do? What happened? Someone fill me in

Kek, soon liberals would believe in inner earth.

>2: They will not impeach.
Then they will pay in 2018 midterms and he's still getting impeached together with Pence.

No it isn't.

he made Sup Forums suddenly jump back on the Trump cult again, but yeah hes pretty much JUSTing himself with normies and has basically decided if hes going to go down hell go down being who he is. the look on Kellys face during the conference said it all