This is the biggest happening so far

I'm going to tell you why the matter of Donald Trump condemning both sides will amount to the start of a monumental shift in American politics. Notice how the American media has been covering NOTHING else since this has been going on? How a seemingly insignificant specificity in his condemnation has turned into a round-the-clock media shitstorm? What it boils down to is that Trump is dismanteling America's two-party system.

What happens when you run a country's democratic system on only two parties, is that the wide variety of political views are forcefully reduced to only two sets of political views. Democrats have a set opinion on every political issue, and republicans another. This leaves only two available positions to choose from, yet in reality politics is more complicated than that and more than two positions are possible on almost every issue. This is catastrophic, because it means fringe groups like the alt-right or the alt-left have no parties of their own. Therefore they hijack the two major parties by being a vocal minority. It's their only available path to political representation.

Enter Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Both were non-typical candidates in the parties they (tried to) lead. Bernie Sanders was effectively snuffed out by the DNC, with Trump it was obviously attempted but failed, and he won the primaries. What this means is that "traditional" right had no candidate, and neither did the change-oriented part of the left.

Add to that the fact that America has a voting turnout of roughly 50% in presidential elections. Given that elections are always close, that means roughly 25% voted for Trump. Now, given that he was an atypical candidate, and his opponent had a many corruption allegations against her, it's safe to assume a significant portion voted for Trump reluctantly. If we take half of Trump voters as reluctant, that leaves only about 12.5% of American people who voted for Trump with conviction.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY
dailywire.com/news/15654/new-poll-shows-96-trump-supporters-would-vote-him-frank-camp#exit-modal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By blaming both sides, Trump is making a clear move away from the traditional political dichotomy of republican and democrat. Trump knows he doesn't really fit into the republican party. He knows that he doesn't really belong there, but he also knows that third-party candidates stand no chance because of (((their))) control over the media.

Trump is opening the door for alternate parties in the future. "Draining the swamp" isn't only about removing corrupted individuals, it's more about ending the shared monopoly of only two parties over America's entire political system from top to bottom. Next time a typical democratic or republican candidate runs for president, they will lose a significant amount of votes to alternate parties. Trump is helping this process by blaming both sides, he is fighting the dichotomous American media narrative. He wants to make people understand that this is not a conflict between democrats and republicans, but rather a conflict between two groups ideologically seperate from these two parties.

bump. Hello dutchman.

You're too smart for this board, leave while you still can.

Bumping, good read. No strong opinion just yet.

R A R E
A
R
E

I propose a new party to be called the Common Sense Party.

Speak for yourself
>pic related
Also, bump.

Bump

First they tried to threaten us. The Lugenpresse conglomerate is a well oiled machine, they would stagger the reporting so as to shield themselves from any blame of advocated violence; half of the cable propagandists would liken Trump supporters to Nazis, the other half would rationalize and encourage assaulting Nazis.

They thought they could scare us back into submission, they hoped the threat of violence would keep us in hiding. But Trump was the first man in most of our lifetimes to ever take a stand for us. Our future was more important to us than our immediate safety.

Then they attacked us. During peaceful rallys or scheduled speeches, they came in droves with knives, clubs, bear mace, bags of their own excrement which they would throw, the police would stand down and the cameras would all shift to the one or two attendees adorned with a Swastika. We had to fight for the right to exist.

They did anything possible to stifle the free expression of our ideology, for the ideals it represents are too powerful.

Finally, we chose to fight back. Though the first shots were fired by the unstrategic mentally unsound, we had no choice but to follow through, as it was a declaration of war. Backing out means surrender. Visit their social media sanctuaries and see for yourself how they talk about you, what they want of you, your culture, and the society your ancestors built. This is a war for your very right to exist. Your home is being invaded as you read this. This is our last stand, and we are standing taller than we have in generations. What will your children think of the world you leave them? Will you be remembered by them as a great Warrior, or a Coward?

Bump, but i'd put the vote for trump with conviction a couple points higher

Well meme'd amigo
Enjoy your civil war

I think America is so big that the only option is to have 2 parties. Now I don't agree with this. So the solution is to break up the US. If somehow by the end of his 8 years he can have broken up the US into different sections, then he will have been successful.

This would essentially mean that big government is over, the (((Federal reserve))) is over, people will have freedom again and will be able to control their own borders/demographics. This sounds impossible but think about it. We are around 7 months into his presidency and we have white people so emboldened to have rallies in commie controlled areas. We are on a tightrope to war with NK. And the media's reputation has been destroyed. In only 7 months.

What happens when trump is impeached by his own party?

However much Trump may end up dissolving the grip that the "Reds and Blues" have over the US, a dominant two party system will simply happen again. A devastating stake in the heart of such a thing happening again would be replacing the systems to lead to such things, such as replacing First Past the Post voting with Preferential Block voting.

well if that ever happens well know.

Bump, good read

if martians ever attack and turn us into lawn furniture well know what thats like.

this is going to make the fucking subhuman communists here so fucking asshurt, it's going to be fun

This is another major issue. America is a union, just like the failed European and Soviet Unions. Unions inherently cause problems with ambiguity about autonomy. The country is undecided about whether it wants to be one federal power, or a collection of autonomous states. The same is true to Europe, although we are still somewhat less federalized. What this means is that you get neither fair competition nor effective cooperation between states. You also waste time by squabbling over issues related to autonomy. I'm not sure I agree that only a two-party system. What do you think prevents a parliamentary system or the current system with more viable parties from working effectively on such a large scale?

For president yes, but regional parties can form for congress

american version by the civil war drummers

I agree with nearly all of what you said. There is one important distinction to make though, which is the distinction between what people voted for and what happens subsequently. What I mean by that is not to put blind faith in Trump. Yes, I will say he is doing well and in general is following the mandate of his voters. I will also admit that I found his announcement to run for president absurd, and thought he ran his campaign on cheap populist tactics. I still feel his personality is outrageous and completely inappropriate for the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He is making America look very stupid abroad, basically. But his policy is what matters most. I don't agree with all of it, but it's not for me to agree or disagree with because I'm not an American citizen.

But Trump is still a very wealthy man who has lived a very different life from you and I. He's not the "common man", a common 70 year old lives and especially looks nothing like him. He just ran on a populist platform as an outsider because he knew people mistrust the republicans and democrats. It worked, and I believe he is now executing his policies based on personal ideology. This is a refreshing change from earlier corrupted presidents who acted on other motives, but you have to remember that since his life has been so different from yours, it's not a stretch to believe his views are also quite different. He appoints a LOT of corporate figures to high government positions.

The MSM hasn't been this upset since election night.
I fucking love it.

alt-left more like ctrl-left with how much they like big gov and though policing

This is why I shill for Calexit whenever it comes up.

bump, very decent read

paraphrasing Don Lemon

Trump blamed the left for something

the proof Trump is Hilter reincarnated

Don Lemon is a fucking retard. Go on youtube and find some of his funny/weird/controversial moments. He flaunts his status as an affirmative action hire by acting very unprofessionally to the point where anyone else would be fired.

am i correct in saying that this is the result of men leaving your country? i can only understand a bit

also i have never heard of your country in my entire life wtf

Thank you for your insight, I haven't seen a smart, well thought thread like this is in a long time, keep up the good work.

>American political system representing two points of view
>2017

Anything outside the neoliberal center-right is "alt" aka basically Nazis and must be surpressed

not only is he dismantling the two party system, he is also dismantling the overreaching of the government itself - starting with education.

Betsy is there to prevent leftwing agenda being pushed onto america's youth, by giving the classrooms back to the states.

The wall will go up, physically and metaphorically, illegal votes will no longer be a deciding factor (ie Broward county) and medicaid will go.

Government will retreat from peoples everyday lives and liberty will prevail.

That or WW3.

The two-pary system looks fine. Trump wouldn't have won without it

>can't pass policy
>make people fight as a distraction

He's just a terrible leader

This hypothetical third party will split the right, leaving the Democrats to win elections.

America just needs to remove the kikes. Biggest mistake they ever made was killing JFK.

N O T C O M M O N

Hi.

T H I C C

Trump is right though.

The left defines "nazi" as anyone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Good for Trump. He learned a lesson after going cuck yesterday and seeing how the left responded.

Our God Emperor is still with us.

DUDE PUNCH A NAZI

DUDE LMAO I LOVE POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND DOXXING CULTURE

IT'S TOTALLY NOT TOXIC AND ANTITHESIS TO FREE OPEN SOCIETY THAT THE LEFT LIKES TO PARROT.

Left created the new alt left. Hope they enjoy it. BlackLivesMatter, Antifa, PunchaNazi, George Soros sponsored events.

>Trump = Republican
He isnt. What he is doing is destroying the press as the political kingmaker. It is about time too..

If you believe this is a possibility you must have cried a lot when he won.

Good post OP.

A decay of the neoliberal order within American politics can only be a good thing for the world.

leftist would prefer a civil war before that happens or like you said ww3

Nice analysis.

the fat cow who got hit by the dodge was part of IWW funny thing she looks like shes never worked in her fat life "industrial workers of the world" my ass

illuminati pls

TRump Trump Trump Trum pTrump

welcome to CNN

My only disappointment is he said "white nationalist" several times. We need NATIONALISM. Our media and the left want open borders and to flood our nation with low IQ breeders who will vote for the party of "give me free shit."

Cant wait for the chimpout.
youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY

Bernie Sanders is a cuck. He literally said that the alt-left does not exist, and it was the alt-right that was the instigators. Bernie Sanders is a fucking partisan, jackass. He even encourages the radicals.

I'm saying he's not. You didn't read my post (properly). But yes he is destroying the press as such, and it is exactly the press that maintains the two-party system by ignoring other parties. The media are fighting back against his narrative of breaking the dichotomy.

To be fair the alt-left doesn't exist as far as I know; it's just the left, nothing alternative about it.

here comes reddit to save the day and shit in a good conversation

>radicals

I am so thankful for this development. For a day or so I was seriously worried that Antifa was going to become a legitimized actor in American politics. It's so important that Trump finally named them.

Comminists are basically the alt-left. Not all left-leaning people are full-blown communists.

Whoa what flag is that?

>that pic
I'm triggered and I don't even browse Sup Forums.

If he were truly smart, he'll be able to read the shit here without it pickling his brain.

>it's safe to assume a significant portion voted for Trump reluctantly

New Poll Shows 96% Of Trump Supporters Would Vote For Him Again; Just 85% Of Clinton Supporters Feel The Same
dailywire.com/news/15654/new-poll-shows-96-trump-supporters-would-vote-him-frank-camp#exit-modal

>Articles about chaos
>Eclipse news right below
Coincidence? No.

>condemning both sides is defending one side
What?

That's fucking rare.

quebec is finally independent

this is why his flag is soooo "rare" kek
nignoggies

Has there ever been a greater era of political schadenfreude?

>say both sides caused violence
>clearly only the communists starting shit
???

RARE
A
R
E

Yeah I know he's still holding back.

you don't know anything about the republican party. if any other republican nominee made it to the white house they would've condemned the right. meaning this isn't about left vs right as they both have the same views. the reason his condemning if both sides is monumental is that it's the first time in like 60 years that a president has taken a neutral stance on white identitarians vs "anti-racists"

It's 2017 words are violence now

Damn I'm on my phone and will miss this rare flag

Stay on course guys! He gave us an small opportunity window to fix what happened. We need to fight Antifa and Nazis. It´s the only way to save conservative and right leaning values without starting a war.
Lauren, Watson and Alex Jones over Spencer, Nathan and Duke anytime!

>Trying this hard to justify Trump's ridiculous antics
There is no deeper meaning. He first saw the nazi rally and exclusively condemned them. Then someone else showed him Antifa and he flipped. He simply is extremely succeptible to immediate evidence and is uncapable of thinking things trough before makieng a dumb and innacurate statement.

Not necessarily. I reckon that the Berniebot/Hillary split is bigger than any splits on the right. The Democrats are a loose amalgamation of a bunch of identity politics folks, communists, and hippies. The right tends to be much more united, beyond the alt-right sort of stuff.

We need to lay low and let the left destroy themselves while the spotlight is on them.

FIRE UP THE LEFTY ACCOUNTS AND START MAKING THEM LOOSE THEIR SHIT! WE NEED TO GET THEM TO TEAR DOWN EVERY STATUE!

He condemned both sides
LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER
IMPEACH NOW
I CAN'T
I CAN'T GO ON I'M LITERALLY SHAKING YOU NAZI SCUM

>redditors get upset when you Name the Redditor
Good to know

This is actually scary. It should be blatantly obvious that CNN is pandering to their base, which is just as emotional and frustrated as the Trump base, but liberals don't see it.
Therefore they don't see why the left is becoming as irrational as fucking neo-nazis.

R A R E

Rarefag () is correct. This shit is too smart for Sup Forums.

Nah, has it right. For all the anger we have on the right, the left is definitely in the midst of a greater feud. Not to mention, many Republican voters are old enough to remember that Perot lost Bush his re-election in 92. The Dems haven't experienced any significant vote splitting since 48.

Thank you for sharing your opinions.

It's too bad that the left did such a good job convincing everyone that calexit is just a russian psyop.

>"Draining the swamp" isn't only about removing corrupted individuals, it's more about ending the shared monopoly of only two parties over America's entire political system from top to bottom.
DING DING DING

Trump is /ourguy/ as much as he can possibly be without completely losing normie support.
I'm pretty whitepilled right now.

Trumpity bumpity

Great post, user.

>If we take half of Trump voters as reluctant, that leaves only about 12.5% of American people who voted for Trump with conviction.
I, too, read Judge Dredd.

>counter-protesters

It boils down to more than just the number of parties. Plenty of countries in Europe have three or more viable political parties but they're just as cucked and corrupt. The reason is that both the American government and the governments of western Europe have been subverted by largely liberal Jewish outside forces.

Breaking down the already corrupt established party system is a good first step, but the endgame has to be the establishment of racial/idealogical laws regarding who can participate in government, academia and finance. We need to bar Jews, Marxist and any other hostile foreign or cancerous idealogical influences from obtaining any sort of influence within Western society.

the reason they hate trump is because he's destroying the matrix of mind control. If thas was obama he would do his part in brainwashing us with the typical "there is no place in this world for hatred, or nazis" just like his most popular tweet. Stuff that basically means nothing. Trump is actually being RATIONAL, and to be rational means to break the system of control, because you aren't following the mind control of left vs right. Trump is such a danger because he's destroying the system of mind control. That's why leftists are freaking out so much. because they are receiving information that goes against their programming. They are programmed zombies

interesting post OP

Welcome to the edge of the coin, OP.