What does the Alt Right think of Israel? Does it want Israel destroyed like the Palenstines?

What does the Alt Right think of Israel? Does it want Israel destroyed like the Palenstines?

Im curious to see what the opinion of the Alt Right is.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/senior-member-of-trump-team-said-to-tell-israelis-western-wall-is-not-your-territory/
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=MLR-DgGiZ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums and the alt-right support Israel

We have always supported Israel

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK ISRAEL YOU KIKE

Seriously fuck ISRAEL '

timesofisrael.com/senior-member-of-trump-team-said-to-tell-israelis-western-wall-is-not-your-territory/

Israel is the cause of all the worlds problems

Jews worship Saturn which is Satan

Good to know.

Good to know.

well since i am a handsome smart white man, that automaticly makes me alt-right nazi. and on behalf of my people I would say Israel are war criminals and we do not support Zionism.

Don't care. I just wish they did not have any influence on our government.

israel looks to control me in every aspect they can
therefore i say to cease exploitation and demonstrate a living worth to be the ally of the strongest country on Earth.

Mate they have controlled the world since before Christ. This same group of people still controls the world.

They need to be eradicated. They eat children.

THey worship Satan = Saturn

They worship Moloch which is saturn

I don't fucking care what the alt right things about Israel. What I think about Israel is that it has a right to exist and that it should be mandatory for the world's Jewry to live there. Regarding the Palestinians: I believe Israel should be encouraged by the United States to genocide them or expell them at gun point. Muslims are absolute shit and shouldn't be allowed to exist in any countries other than their own. And no I do not consider Israel as being on Muslim land, if it's anyone other than Israel's it belongs to the UK.

Trump is going to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem and make a 2 state solution.

Good luck kike.

The western wall doesnt belong to israel.

JERUSALEM DOESNT BELONG TO ISRAEL

Bunch of fucking kikes I swear you play victim then you pretend youre smart then you think youre entitled to shit.

How pathetic are you kikes.

Israel and wealthy israelis should pay to have all palestinians moved out of greater israel into surrounding arabian states.

There are many arabs and many arab territories, there are not many jews and only 1 (" ") jewish territory. This should have been done 40 or more years ago.

The only good jew is a dead jew. No exceptions.

It's still a divisive issue. Some people are firmly in the "responsible for all wars camp", some see them as a vital part of the final solution and a shining example of a successful right wing enthnostate.

Israel refers to Jacob.

I'm not sure what that satanic flag is all about, what an "alt right" is exactly.

Nah bro 2 state solution is the only option.

Trump is going to force israel to comply .

A ROCK WILL STAND ON 7 HILLS

Trump is going to move the embassy to Jerusalem for a 2 state solution.

You are not fooling anyone, shlomo.

There is only one state there, and it's called Palestine. You'll have to take it up with the Brits if you disagree.

The rest of it violates the UN's own charter right off the bat.

>2 state solution
lol, the 1990s want their meme back

I literally prefer Muslim subhumans to Jews. That is what I think of Israel.

Really ahmed is that so

I guess
but we have nukes so fuck the UN

I thought we weren't supposed to know about the Dimona bomb factory and that's part of why JFK got offed.

Sign the NNPT. Stop selling nukes to niggers and best coreans. Worse than Russia's suitcase nukes.

Kill yourself sandnigger. You're worth less than vermin and you deserve to die.
Which is why I advocated for Jews being expelled from the United States. Muslims are shit, subhuman, and thus don't deserve human rights. They should all be killed.

What's Israel?
Doesn't exist.

The so called Israel belongs to the Palestinians aka the real people of Jerusalem. "Israel" is a terrorist state, which have leeched off of America since its inception. It rules American, hand picks presidents and controls our media through the Federal Reserve central banking cabal and Freemason partisans.

We are sending our brave young men and women off to die for Israels illegal existence AND expansion. Why else would be endlessly fighting in the middle east. Look up the Greater Israel Project, the Odid Yinon Plan, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and the Sampson Option.

Israel has no right to exist. The land it occupies belongs to Christians.

Israel should annex the west bank and gaza. I dont know why they haven't already done so.

You're hypocrites.

my good sir, you do understand that if Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem, it means reconizing israeli sovereignty over it and thus making all 2-state plans moot? the arabs will NEVER cooperate with an american that does that
not even Bush tried it and he was a fucking evengalist. Trump promised it to make us happy but that was an electorcal promise that would cause him way too much damage to actually carry out

Big, if true.

Mate it doesn't matter how you try and spin it....It's obvious you're a kike so you won't tell the truth.

Trump is going to setup a 2 state solution and Jerusalem will be split down the middle.

Sorry kike.

YOU LOSE.

this is Sup Forums
not a DC fundraiser
no open secrets here. the arsenal is there to ensure the arabs can't ever have a final victory

Why don't you tell everyone what this symbol means.

Sabbath = Saturday = Saturn = Satan

From The Alt Right

Fuck Israel. There is a range of opinions in the Alt Right about Israel. The softest would be "If we have an ethno state its only fair" or "we have to pretend to believe that so we dont look like hypocrites" to "War with Israel"

More Jewish Lies. You'll nuke the whole planet if you ever pull the Samson Option.

And also the usual Jewish misdirection. You have done nothing to address the point at hand but rather have squealed defense about your crimes and lies instead. I'm from Jew York. I know about your kind.

so where will the israeli embassy be placed? if it's anywhere near your planned "jewish" part of Jerusalem then the deal's off as far as muslims are concerened
also seeing that his daughter and grandkids are jews, why harm israeli interests? he literally can't hate jews because of family concerns

The Jews need Open Boarders like they want everyone else to have.

Because they are belarussian jews YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE

YOU LITERALLY CANT STOP LYING

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!

When Trump says AMERICA FIRST

does that piss you off?

Russia gave you your own autonomous district.

GO THERE!

Trump literally said the good guys lost WW2

you can look it up

The Jewish Autonomous Oblast even has a rainbow flag.

Uncle Joe knew what he was doing.

>alt-right
Wrong place. You want
>>>reddit

This is the reason they want to shut down this site.

We are redpilling the world to the kike menace.

>Israel is against UN regulation
>Israel can't be directly attacked by any security council member because then the planet is cinders.

pretty sure both points are connected
oh, and I thought nuking the entire planet was a given
I mean, I don't hate the USA and wouldn't kill any american for fun, but if you sold us over to the arabs so that my death would be certain, I wouldn't let you live either out of spite because as far as I'm concerned you'd then deserve it.
and this makes it an effective deterrent

I WISH KIKES ALL DIED.

PALESTINIANS ARE SHIT SKINS BUT THEY DESERVE A HOMELAND. KIKES DO NOT.

>WE JESUS NOW

The kikes don't have enough nukes to nuke the whole planet. Not that it matters because the vast majority of the planet probably deserves to get nuked anyway.

At one point in time that was roman territory right?

At one point in time Territories were conquered and kept by force of sword, then came the mighty pen.

The whole problem is Israel population may continue to grow, may continue to expand over 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 years.

When things were still decided by force, Israel grabbed hold of that territory.

When things were decided by force, America was grabbed hold of as a territory.

The territory is potentially too small for Israelis, if it wasn't there would be no issue.

Is the whole problem that Israel was not given a large enough territory in the first place?

Some would say the whole problem is that Israel was given a territory there in the first place.

Every ethnicity has their homeland, Israel should get theirs?

A 2 state solution would work, one supposes, if over the next 100-200 years Israels population does not significantly grow and a significant number of jewish diaspora do not return, is that feasible?

Mate you understand Trump has usurped the kike control of the USA.

We could decimate your country so fast your head would spin

A 2 state solution will work once the kikes stop fucking people over because theyre kikes.

Its been going on for thousands of years though so i dont expect it to stop.

>if you sold us
Sorry, Jew. You sold yourselves. Don't drag the US into your bullshit. We have no history with your Apartheid Hitler anti-Jewish encampment.

Die leaf.

Open borders for Israel.

tl;dr

Gas the kikes.

Every living thing in Israel should be burned alive

whoa you actually expect to read all that autism?
from Abbas' complaints about literally not even getting his phone calls answered and israeli boycott ban I'm gathering we're going to do just dandy

Including him.

Mate we have the constitution

You cant ban a boycott you fucking retard.

We think that Israel is a bunch of followers of the Demiurge.

You guys call him your Lord / God but we know he is an Archon..

Your Chief Archon is Yaldabaoth.

You follow a False God as your Ruler.

Shame on you.

As a Jew-wise rightist, that's not my position. I want nationalism and identity for everybody, including the Israelis.

I wouldn't want any first world country flooded and suffocated by third worlders, regardless of how much I hate big money leftist Jews in the West, simply as a matter of principle.

If you don't wanna ready why Israel is gonna fall then don't but you can't pretend like you know whats going on if you don't realize the kike control over the world is over.

Your days are numbered Jew. Spend them wisely.

No, my dear amerigoy. Muslims are dumb savages who are being manipulated.
Jews on other hand are complete cancer. There's a reason so many nations expelled or tried to destroy them.
There is only one solution. Total extermination.

Death to all jews.

Listen kike. Pick a country. Israel or the USA. Pledge ur allegiance to one flag. or else your words have no merit here.

they belong in the atmosphere

What's an "alt right"?

Muslims don't deserve anything except a bullet to the back of the skull.

No need to nuke the USA. I'd be content with nuking the entire Middle East.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

>jew flag

>evil

Checks out

We have a fucking supreme court. This law is unconstitutional.

You're a retard.

Chuck Schumer is a pedophile

Depends what the hell you mean by Alt-Right. Richard Spencer, who declares himself as an Alt-Right leader, said that Israel was a great example of a viable ethno-state, and said he wanted to model America on it.

Many Alt-Right people support Israel.

For example, Sam Hyde made this video about Hebron:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLR-DgGiZ_Y

IF THE LEADERS OF THE TRUMP RESISTANCE ARE PUSHING FOR A ISRAEL BOYCOTT BAN IT REALLY MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ISRAEL.

TRUMP KNOWS WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING AND HES GOING TO FUCKING DEMOLISH KING KIKE BIBI THE BITCH

No in a war I know you do not corner an enemy viciously for it gives them nowhere to run and they will fight bloody to the last, desperately so.
Genocide of the Jews would not be preferable.
It creates severe dire emotions and feelings in the world towards us if we did so, and it is immoral and makes us evil.
Instead? I am quite fond of Israel.
And I am quite fond of the idea of sending EVERY SINGLE JEW to that place, as quickly and as desperately as we can.
Every Jew can already go. As they hold duel citizenship.
We should remove them to there. The longer they stay, the more diseased and ragged we will become.
Until either they are gone, or we are.

We should be enouraging all juden to find Jesus. He can save anyone.

The only thing both sides of the political spectrum in america can agree on is.

FUCK ISRAEL

>Muslims are dumb savages who are being manipulated
And there are a billion of them invading our countries. You know what you do to an invading enemy? You kill them.
>that's why Jews have been expelled
Precisely why I advocated expelling them. You want to kill them instead? Fine, by all means. But this whole Israel/Palestine bullshit is just a leftist distraction to get us to forget the billion strong army of savages invading our nations. Muslims are an immediate threat and need to be killed in any and all cases.

I just said I don't want to kill anyone for killing's sake
killing for survival isn't objectively evil. certainly not noble but not outright evil either. much less threat of killing without needing to act on it

Generally distrustful of Jewish establishment, but Israel is 100x better (Though more potentially dangerous/subvertive) than the mohameddan cancer

Israel has a right to exist as does Palestine. Israel is a pretty nice example of an actual ethno-nationalist state. However, they are dirty Jews who run to America to take care of their dirty work, and pretty much cause problems with everything they do. They have a lot of potential, but people hate them because they cause too many problems and are lawful evil.

I'm not Alt-Right. I'm an independent Christian Conservative. I have nothing against Israel. In fact, they are America's only true ally in the mid-east.

I am against globalism, but I'm not stupid enough to think that all the evil people behind the NWO are Jewish. There are some, that is true, but not all.

I also don't believe that if someone is born Jewish that they automatically become an evil mastermind to take over the world.

I know that the Alt-Right and even Antifa are going to try to flame me on this. But I don't care. Reason will always defeats ignorance.

And yes, I'm a Trump supporter, but he isn't Jewish (and when people post that he is on here, it just shows they really don't know what the hell they are talking about). But let's just say that he is, then I really don't have an issue with it. I like what he's trying to do.

NO

THE KIKES ARE THE REASON FOR THE SURGIN FUCKING MUSLIMS YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE.

ISRAEL IS GOING TO BE A 2 STATE SOLUTION SOON ENOUGH

AND UR GONNA FACE THE FINAL SOLUTION AFTER THAT YOU FUCKING KIKE

How does that saying go?

A jew screams in pain as he stabs you in the back

>trye ally

Ihope this is b8

I wonder my good sir
just for academic reasons, would you mind showing us your flag a sec?

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE JEWISH TO BE A ZIONIST LISTEN TO BIDEN HIMSELF.

ZIONISM = SATANISM = CHILD EATING SATANISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg

If Israel was white supremacist nation rather than Jewish supremacist nation it would be fantastic. As of now, I wish it gets firebombed like Dresden.

It would be canada but im behind 7 proxies. Im in the US. What's ur issue?